[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

I've been looking all over the internet for the release date and info of the soundtrack, I couldn't find anything except trailers on Daum. -_-

Does anyone know how long it will take for the soundtrack to release after the movie's opening? Usually it should be around the same time to ensure consumer's interest. Unless..*gasp*..they don't intend on releasing the OST at all!!??

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cpopbaby19

WOW. This movie is finally shoowwwn! :]

I don't care about the reviews. :] I really like the fanfic so this movie will be just like confirmation of my imagination when I read the fic. :P <3

Hope it comes out really nice though. JGS is quite good actor so I'm expecting a lil much from him. 8D

Guest melah

one of my Korean friends told me that the OST is coming out on one of these days. Not sure if it's true though since I couldn't find any information on it. I'm really dying to get it!!! >_<

Guest *КяίЅτΨ&#6

aah I can't wait till I can watch this movie~~~

I'm going crazy waiting T_T really~~

and woah I really hope the OST will come out!!!!

so melah I hope your friend is right ! XD :D:P

Guest haeppy

omg!omg! shin eungyu is just like jang geun seuk! he's so hott! i literally fell in love with this fanfic! it's one of the best works i've ever seen! omg! i can't wait to see it! it's going to be so cool! and so sad! i cried so much! ugh! shin eungyu! i loved it! haha

Guest *beccas

does anyone know where i could read the story or novel or whatever...

do they only have it in korean or is it out in english too?

i really wanna read it since everyone has been saying its a really good story or something....

Guest V-ni@star

the movie finally release!!! yay!!

i agree about the songs in the movie.. i have watched the pv on daum with the music.. the song is damn good..

i hope i can dl it soon..^^

Guest j1youngxj3

^according to the artists...none of the songs are sung by geunsuk.....DARNN...i want the songs that HE sings in the movie...T_T;;

Guest sheena0627

i tried out the links but can't listen to the ost... not sure whats wrg with my com.. argh

who is 정준일 Jung Joonil?? Both 기다리는 시간 and 햇살 가득히 were sang by JGS in the trailer...

Don't tell they don't intend to release the version that Geun Suk sings??!!!!!

^omg i know i really liked the verison that jang geun suk sang

its impossible they have to relased the verison D:<

or else ..imma be ,,,mad LOL :D

lol i was looking in my photobucket and i relized i made a

wallpaper for this LOl and i put quotes

and almost every quote they said in the trailer is on my

wallpaper LOL

freaking where

i made the wallpaper 2 years ago when there was no offical pictures too

:o

Guest melah

danngit. I listen to the songs but mnet only gives a 45 sec preview, and most of the songs were the same ones from those photo slide shows. I seriously hope they release the versions JGS sang!!!

Guest tuchee11

yeah...same here guys...why no Geunsuk songs? :( oh well, let's just wait... I hope someone can upload it soon so we can dL... but why?! :(

Archived