[movie 2006] Doremifasolatido 도레미파솔라시도

mei

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing I can see how Jang Geun Suk could fit Eun Gyu's cute side and Im Ju Hwan will fit Jaegwang's slightly cutely arrogant side since I personally find Eun Gyu to be a lot cuter than Jaegwang.....however, I would really have switched the 2 guys' roles if I could....Im Ju Hwan looks a lot more like a fighter and singer than Jang Geun Suk. As for the main girl, I have no comment as of yet......but I was sorta imagining someone slightly prettier with much longer hair such as......well I can't think of anyone right now, and of course I'll wait till I actually see the movie before judging her.

Guest asianromance

huh? Those pictures aren't of Park Minji. I think Park Minji is playing the role of Nari, not the main character.

The girl actually looks different from what I imagined. And I agree that the brother and Eungyu should switch place. Maybe beucase Im Juhwan can't sing so he wasn't casted for Eungyu.

Whoops sorry! But thanks! And here I was confused and thinking how crazy it is for a person to change in 1 or 2 years! What is the actress's name-the one who plays the main character?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xmoshixkon

uhm...

im sorry for popping up here ^^"

but does anyone happen to know when will this movie come out ?

really cant wait to watch it :)

thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

................... OMG. O___________O This movie is like my dream come true.

LOL.

First, I find out Euichul (<333) is going to be in a movie. And then I find out that the movie he is going to be in is based on my favorite TF. AND THEN, I find out that the lead is JANG GEUNSUK, who is like the adorablest thing ever (not to mention I thought I would not be able to see him for a while after Hwang Jini episode 8).... <33333 I'm excited, although the Guiyeoni films are usually disappointing and the books are way better... OH WELL. <3

im so excited for this movie~~~

hopefully they wont ruin it like they did with geunom....

anyways, i think we shouldnt be saying the cast is bad or anything because they were casted because the directors thot they were good for it.

its like neukdae. i didnt think lee chung ah was gonna be good because she wasnt "pretty" but she did an incredible job

Guest ~neh~long~

^

^

you said exactly what i wanted to say!!!~

oh my god. JANG GEUN SUK? JGS?!!!! O__O i just watched him on hwang jini... he is the most adorable.. omg >< i am so freaking excited now. two of my most FAVORITE actors, euichul + jang geunsuk... THIS ROCKS. but i'm going to be so mad if they change the plot... please leave it~

The leading guy is cute but not hot. The leading girl is cute but too skinny. Cute and cute don't go good together, the leading girl's brother is super hot, he should be the lead. I actually don't want them to do any more Guiyeoni's fics anymore. They keep sabotaging it! He Was Cool, The Wolf's Temptation, it sucked. Looking at the preview, it doesn't seem that good but I'll watch it anyways.

Ughhhhh TT0TT

I reread the fic and now i'm three times as hyped up about this movie as before. LOL during the fic i was thinking what jang geunsuk would do as dummy eungyu and stuffs. I HOPE THEY DO THE SIDE STORIES!

Omg they better not change the plot around. ;___; I mean DRMFSLTD is really long and complicated but still~ i don't want them to change it.

I hope euichul can pull off heewon. D: AAAAAGH i feel so excited

PICS:

doremi1kc9.jpg

doremi3uu1.jpg

doremi2xo5.jpg

doremi4gc6.jpg

doremi6vq3.jpg

doremi7ym1.jpg

doremi5pd8.jpg

geunsuk1yq9.jpg

^ Well, at least it looks like they have good chemistry...? ( LOL I DUNNO) They looks cute together~ The girl looks really skinny though. I've always thought Jungwon would be not TOO skinny, like the actress, especially since in the novel her brother and Eungyu called her pig. LOL I WANT TO SEE PUPU~

DUNNO IF THESE HAVE BEEN POSTED BEFORE xP *credit Jang Geunsuk thread.

wait..what the..

wasnt he in a School uniform and with like 7 other ppl..

and

didn't she have a dragons mask or something haha

thast not a dragon..is it LOl it look slike dollie?

anyways i loved the fanfic of this..i read 14 chapters soo far..

in 2 hours..

dang time flys fast

Guest love_jesus

wow the pics look great. the two main characters look like they have good chemistry in the pics. ^^ it looks like a cute romantic comedy, which i love. unfortunately i have not read this fan fic (or even heard about it)! T T yes i know.. but would anyone mind putn up where i can read it? cus i do want to. sorry if this has been asked already ;]

Archived