Tachyon (타키온)

Guest ailaalliz

Guest bhebie9

Mang!! I love these pretty boys!

LMFAO Elaine! you're spamming all over!

I'm pretty new to Tachyon eh! They're pretty awesome I tell ya. awesome guys with pretty faces! GUAH! Papi Chullos!!!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Licky27

Yup, Elaine xD SG Wannabe is older and all O_O

haha erase that !! XDDD~

They're so cute!! Can't wait to see more perfs T_T

Guest BEL<3

awww,just passed by here.

thanks for all the news and pictures shared by you guys.(:

they are so awesome!! :D

heh heh^^ they are sooo cute!!

haha, anyway, thanks again.(:

Guest nj.s.k

^^^ that is a cute picture!!! omg....heheheh...hmm i hope tachyon and xing do good this year..so next year they can come to HB..it'd be pretty interesting i think........

so wait when is their single going to be released??..since its "pre-order"

so wait when is their single going to be released??..since its "pre-order"

It out already, Tachyon International is Pre-Ordering it from Online.

If yu wan one, please be sure to join the fourm and read the Informations.

Questions? emai tachyoninternational@gmail.com

---

i also hope they do good too, i want to see xing and tachon at HB next year.

Guest Sunghee_Ster

These boys are so talented.

I love their song 아니면.

Its so addicting (:

hope the best for the boys <3

btw I just realized that Jung Jung Gyun looks a little like Ryeo Wook from Suju when he smiles.

other that that love them (:

타키온 Fighting!!!!!!!

HERE AN UPDATE ON TACHYON.

If taking OUT, please FULL CREDIT!

Sorry, i'm trying to UPLOAD it onto Megaupload and Sendspace, but for some odd reason it not uploading as of this moment.

So for anyone that can Download it from Daum, help me upload it.

It wont let me. WAHH..

Enjoy the vid.

it like a FAN CAM.. ;]

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=jAm7-44lpT0$

ENJOY!

- Jina

credits to; Jina@tachyon international+STARTACHYON { tachyon fan cafe }

Guest Licky27

Jina, you rock! xD

Finally! I've been looking for YTN Star's tower stage perf for ages >_< yesterday I couldn't find! my addicted self is up now and it's only 6:40am here xD haha..

Thank you for sharing with us!

This thread has been so quiet lately.. T.T;

Fern~

Guest FLAMELUV

im a Tachyon fan :]]!

when I watched their MV i thought it was sooo friggin adorable <33

im a super dae gyu fan~ wheee <33!

wah... they're sooo cute!!

Oh wow...its been a while since this thread was last touched. I hope that these boys goes on shows more! There hasnt been much news on them other then the CY entries. But those came out at the begining of the month. Maybe something new might hype us up and make this thread more active!

Guest xiah_micky

Listened to their whole single a while ago never really got around to posting

out of the three songs i have to say i like feel your breeze the least :x i dunno it's just not really my type of song. i do listen to jpop sometimes though. I enjoyed Girl talk and the ballad more (i forgot the name and my itunes has failed me)

checked out some perfs and the music video too. interesting that they gave a live debut performance it was actually better than i expected although it could use improvement. then when i saw the perf on music core they had already improved alot.. so haha keep going guys~

hmm out of the guys i like jung jung gyun the best..(i <3 saying that name) haha unsurprizing. since i haven't gotten to know them alot yet it's just based on looks. XD

and dae gyu.. i remember him from battle shinhwa days. somehow i don't think his hair really fits him. he's got huge eyes and a really strong face structure? not sure how to say it.. maybe he should go cut his hair a little. and he's definately improved since 2005 =]

lastly Ho jun. he reminds me of someone. a chinese singer? hah duno. for me he kinda looks old for his age, but still..

Oh and i liked the music video.. very cute

I kinda think it's hard to debut in such a small group. (considering the size of kpop boy bands nowadays). but at least the members can showcase their talents easier and won't be outshined by a certain member

I'll stop rambling now..

Tachyon, keep up the good work. Fighting~

NEW PERFORMANCE!!! ;]

From Tachyon ;]

If anyone wants it, please visit the fourm to get it.

It up ;]

We also have a new server ;]

forever.as/tachyon or tachyon.forever.as

Both are working great.

and aside from it.

Jung Jung New Diary well be translated and posted on Tachyon International.

ytncapid2.jpg

Tachyon was feature in " YTN STAR INTERVIEW "

you could get the clip from the tachyon international fourm too.

Everything well be uploaded to Youtube pretty soon ;]

this is the lastest up date on tachyon~

Guest XhoXho

DaeKyu is really cute. I like his smile~~~* I'll have to look into them now that everyone seems to be mentioning them! I almost never get into new boybands, 'cause they almost never stick around hee hee hee.

Thanks for the info!

But oooo friends with SeungRI??? Was he part of the same dance group SeungRi was in back in the day? I know that TaeHwa was the leader...but even then...I thought SeungRi danced better hee hee hee. How cool that the members are all going and becoming famous.

Dae Gyu Lastest entry in his fan cafe.

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF SOOMPI+TACHYON INTERNATIONAL W/O PERMISSION

Hello Everyone in REVE.

Like the same weather?

then, let Feel Your Breeze all together.

Credits; Jina@tachyon international + cafe.daum.net/DK86

The Lastest Performance from 20050519 in Music Core Show Tank.

http://flvs.daum.net/flvPlayer.swf?vid=VJgxDVYT_DY$

ENJOY~

more updates on the way ;]

- Jina

Guest ailaalliz

But oooo friends with SeungRI??? Was he part of the same dance group SeungRi was in back in the day? I know that TaeHwa was the leader...but even then...I thought SeungRi danced better hee hee hee. How cool that the members are all going and becoming famous.

Yep.. Taehwa, SeungRi and Daekyu were all from group 1 but Taehwa wasn't the leader cause the groups didn't have a leader actually.. he was just the one that standed out the most from his group.. but actually I think Daekyu also standed out quite well amidst the contestants.. more than SeungRi for sure (no wonder SeungRi was eliminated on the 13th episode while Daekyu on the 25th).

Jina, thanks for the updates <3

Guest XhoXho

^-------OoOoo i seeeee~~* I just read the subtitles and they called TaeHwa the leader, so I thought he was...^^;

I never really noticed Daekyu in dancing...kinda blended in...for dancing SeungRi was freakin' good. For sure he needed to be kicked off thanks to the lack lack lack of effort. I heard his "singing", and was like : O......Thank god YG kicked him into improving hahhaha. Now SRi is cool, I'm not bashing, mods! I swear I love that kid~<3 hahaha.

I'll look forward to watching these kids though, 'cause they're actually OLDER. ^O^

Archived