Tachyon (타키온)

Guest ailaalliz

Guest elainerz

:] hiii! i'm elaine. and i'm a fan. i love their voices

and just letting everyone know, my friend and I are setting up a forum for Tachyon.

so we'll let everyone know when that's up ^^:

TACHYON HWAITING~

btw, i love jung jung gyun xD

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyfany89

:] hiii! i'm elaine. and i'm a fan. i love their voices

and just letting everyone know, my friend and I are setting up a forum for Tachyon.

so we'll let everyone know when that's up ^^:

TACHYON HWAITING~

btw, i love jung jung gyun xD

^ Hey Elaine~

I'm Amy and i'm also a fan of Tachyon

i love their voices too!!

i like JJG too but for me i like KDG more <3

Whenever I see JJG, he reminds me of skinny of Moon Hee Jun hehe

i didn't know there was a thread for Tachyon until today^^

thank you Isabella unnie for making this thread

Guest elainerz

^ Hey Elaine~

I'm Amy and i'm also a fan of Tachyon

i love their voices too!!

i like JJG too but for me i like KDG more <3

Whenever I see JJG, he reminds me of skinny of Moon Hee Jun hehe

i didn't know there was a thread for Tachyon until today^^

thank you Isabella unnie for making this thread

HIII :] YOUR USERNAME IS VERY FAMILIAR TO ME! were you a member of Sweet Lover? A Big Bang forum? I was the admin there ^^;

jjgbn1gv7.png

^^; please join. we're still getting some stuff figured out about the banner, but it would be wonderful if you guys gave us input on everything :]

Guest Licky27

Wishywashy, it's JungGyun XD

I always confuse Ho Jun and DaeKyu~but I think it's

JG, HJ and DK

^^ Hope Isa or someone confirm that~ since..they look so alike to me in that gif >_<

I don't think JJG resembles MHJ in any way hahaha XD Like~o_o only in one pic he looks a LITTLEEEEEE BIT XD but they're so different! hahah

Woah~Another Tachyon forum ^_____^ It's great 'cause then Tachyon LOVE will be spread <3 It means they're being loved~yay \o/ :D

Guest ailaalliz

Amy: i see you PWLKDK mate <3

The thread was created a while ago but I was waiting the album release to PM Edward to reopen it =]

Now I'll get to see you here and on Tachyon International <3 let's spred the Daekyu's love! ;D

: lol how can you mistake them? noo~~~ they are pretty distinct. but you guessed right.. that's JG, HJ and DK =]

Jung Jung has a really cute smile but I'm just that biased and I think Daekyu has the prettiest smile *points to the avatar*

Elaine: I got your PM =] I put the link to Tachyon Overload on the first post.

[edit]

V I'm Isabella ^^ you can call me Isa to make it short.

Guest elainerz

Woah~Another Tachyon forum ^_____^ It's great 'cause then Tachyon LOVE will be spread <3 It means they're being loved~yay \o/ :D

yesss :] let us spread their love around!

Elaine: I got your PM =] I put the link to Tachyon Overload on the first post.

thank you ^^; and what is your name btw? i don't know it :x

:] Tachyon Overloud is having a contest at the moment, well .. it's in progress! so please sign up and see ^^;

Guest flyfany89

HIII :] YOUR USERNAME IS VERY FAMILIAR TO ME! were you a member of Sweet Lover? A Big Bang forum? I was the admin there ^^;

^ hehe

i'm a member in SC Big Bang Forum

i'm in there on and off..haha

just joined your forum ^^

Oh hello people^^~

My net only died out for 48 hours and a TACHYON thread was created. This is great^^ Too bad I couldnt post on the first page. ^^~ The first post is amazing!!!

I shall be on this thread on and off from now on^^

And by the way... TACHYON INTERNATIONAL ROCKS!!!!

Guest maizakichi

Oh hello people^^~

My net only died out for 48 hours and a TACHYON thread was created. This is great^^ Too bad I couldnt post on the first page. ^^~ The first post is amazing!!!

I shall be on this thread on and off from now on^^

And by the way... TACHYON INTERNATIONAL ROCKS!!!!

wahahha..same here..though my net haven't died out..but instead i was out of town..so yeah..heheh..they've got so many schedules already..lucky them..

Guest Mentos

Some of you guys are having problems playing their multimedia files, huh? I did too... but I got lazy so I just left the page alone. Next thing I know, I hear something really poppy. So I look through my tabs and see that the MV was finally playing. It takes FOREVER to buffer ><;; And sometimes, it'll stop in the middle and take a couple of minutes to buffer. The only reason why we think its not playing is because... there's no notification as to what the player is doing.

So give it several minutes to "load" haha.

I like them... sort of. I think vocally, they're a bit weak. But I guess it's because they're new. They still have a lot of time to improve. So we'll see how they turn out. But I think so far- they're doing FINE... considering Soompi fangirls are going <333 over them haha!

Jung guy (sorry, I only know them by their last names because for the first time, they're the only group with the typical 'kim' and 'lee' last name :X). But yeah, the Jung guy really does look like a male younger version of Han Ga In. He's really pretty. But seeing the 'making of' clips in their official site, I like him. He's pretty, but he's not mysterious. Like, Jaejoong is pretty, but he gives off a 'cold' and 'mysterious' vibe. But not Jung guy. ^^

Son guy does, though -.-;;

Guest maizakichi

about the videos on their site..

im uploading them on MU...hehe..no plans of uploading it on youtube since its over 30 mb..and youtube hates me, cause everytime i tried UL vids around that size...it would take me like 5 hours to finish Ul..plus the transfer rate would only be around 10 KB...plus my pc will "hang"..though not really..but it would move really slow....and wouldn't let me do some other stuffs..so yeah..i'll just share the files on tachyon international..

Guest maizakichi

about the videos on their site..

im uploading them on MU...hehe..no plans of uploading it on youtube since its over 30 mb..and youtube hates me, cause everytime i tried UL vids around that size...it would take me like 5 hours to finish Ul..plus the transfer rate would only be around 10 KB...plus my pc will "hang"..though not really..but it would move really slow....and wouldn't let me do some other stuffs..so yeah..i'll just share the files on tachyon international..

TACHYON VIDEOS~

(click on thumbnails to enlarge~)

makingjacketmj0.th.jpg makingmvfb1.th.jpg makingsignhx1.th.jpg

Jacket Making, MV making, Album signing.

all the three videos can be found HERE.

EXTRA: i also have the TACHYON -FEEL YOUR BREEZE MV WITHOUT the Mnet LOGO..

PM me for the link...

full credits when taken out pls~

credits to:startachyon.com and maizakichi@tachyon international

*i suggest you use internet explorer then download and install the Megaupload Toolbar ..it helps a lot..so that you won't get anymore SLOTS restrictions..

Guest jhyun-se7en

i'm so glad that a thread is made for tachyon. haha.

i was searching for their info anyway.

thanks for uploading to many pics. (:

&i seriously so like their song.

feel your breeze is nice. (:

&their vocals are not bad!

i guess the best of all for us girls is that they are good looking and cute right.

aww, jang gyun looks so dorky.

i like him. haha.

&i thought that dae kyu looks reminds me of jaejoong in a few pics.

i guess it's because of the eyes. lol.

Guest elainerz

ah thank you so much for the thumbnails! :]

i would ask for the videos, but my laptop never plays wmv files =____=; and it doesn't have any space in it whatsoever

Guest Aiensya

**NEW FANS HERE**

I love their song Feel The Breeze without knowing who's the singer now I have found this group thread.

Love all their members especially Double Jung Gyun. He's look like Kyu Jong from SS501. Still new about them.

Didn't know much about them but had fall for their great voice and dance.

Once of them like Joo Ji Hoon from Goong and one of them like Dong Hae Suju and Jae Joong DBSK.

Hahaha. Maybe it's just me who feel it but I know that Jung Gyun its absolutely like Kyu Jong.

Their MV also great. I have saw it. But can't comment on their performance because I never saw it.

Guest ailaalliz

MAIZA I love you!!! 8D

My internet connection is pretty crappy so i highly doubt those videos would ever load. I was so frustrated! I'm rushing to Tachyon International to download it =]

^Aiensya: welcome~ you can check some of their performances on the first post. There are some links to streaming videos.

Archived