Tachyon (타키온)

Guest ailaalliz

Guest crazyfrog

^ J&H media, but [answering clee's question] they had some help from people who work under SM. ^^

Isa, the graphics for the 1st post are great =D it's so neat now <3

LadyMarle ^^

ah, no wonder, their live perf really reminded me of Hiyaya... i thought i was imagining things... lol but these guys are also very pretty boy ish. good luck to them!! =) so many new bands this years...

edit

ooh!! page ownage... sorry, nothing to share... XD

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Minawashu

Ooh I like them a lot! I just listened to their music. I'm going to buy their CD. Yay. XD

Guest char-char

I really like their single. Girl Talk.. i like the song, but i think the title is abit weird. Maybe because i cant understand it. 8D

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

haha char. when i heard Girl Talk, i feel like it wasnt them. I dont know why. Im just used to Feel Your Breeze so i picture them like happy cheesy. lol Girl talk sound like a bada$$ song. haha

tachyon fighting!

i finally listened to the v6 version of feel your breeze and i thought it was better than tachyon's version. probably because i'm so used to japanese boybands having those types of songs. :) (ARASHI!) but it's okay, both versions make me happy :D

jung gyun picspam! because he's cute like that hehehehe

dsc01339jjhpk6.jpg

^daegyun!

p070414008jjhhy5.jpg

dsc01336jjhfh8.jpg

file4923jjhsl2.jpg

Guest Licky27

^My Jung is so awesome haha XD I love his voice (L)

Oh...btw, KAT-TUN also sang this music.. ^^;

For the ones who have watched only their debut perf, I recommend you to watch the Music Core one, they did a lot better ^^

LadyMarle

Guest Shiget^

^

KATTUN only sing it Music Shows or SC ^^;;

Feel Your Breeze is nice, but the V6's version is better, they should have sang their own song, like that ballad in their single is nice XDDD but of course as debut they should use rather danceable songs ^^;;

Guest Shiget^

Theres none ^^;; they didnt sing it for a single or anything because the song belongs to V6 ^_^. KATTUN and Arashi just sings it as covers in Shounen Club ^^;; especially both KATTUN and Arashi members played in Gokusen ^^;;

btw, when is theyre next performance? are they gonna be inkgayo on sunday??

Guest ailaalliz

Shiget^: ooh I see.. I'll see if I can find these performances to watch online then. thanks for replying =]

nop.. they are not scheduled to be on Inkigayo and aparently not on Music Core either.

their next performance is on YTN Tower Stage on the 5th.

Show Music Tank performance

Live =]

Aww Daekyu ._. practice harder~ don't disapoint me. You were one of my favorites in Battle Shinhwa... follow jungjungmagnae's example <3 his voice is just beautiful

Guest Licky27

^ So there's actually a Show tank perf? XD Im getting lost! hahaha

Cause there was a Channel V, a Music Core one..and this one is nowhere to be downloaded U_U

Thanks for sharing XD I lovee it

Jung Jung is like OMG SO PERFECT His eyes are so big hahah XD anime-like <3

LadyMarle

They added the making of MV on the official website

Is it just me or the videos are not working?

No matter how many times i click it, it doesnt play lol...

^^ Thanks for the link to SMT, wasnt this recorded a few weeks ago??

I still yet to see Music core. Singing live isnt their highest point at the mo, but im sure it will improve~~

They are beginning to grow on me now, i still dunno who is my fave yet.

But in the international forum many ppl like jung jung gung or was it jung gung jung ??? lol

Ok its Jung Jung Gyun

Guest ailaalliz

~ (se importa se chamá-la assim?)

This is their schedule so far:

20070411 Channel V A-LI[V]E

20070414 The Kiss' showcase (guest)

20070425 Channel V A-LI[V]E

20070427 KM Show! Music Tank

20070428 MBC Music Core

20070504 Channel V A-LI[V]E

20070505 YTN Tower Stage

On their fancafes there are streaming links to watch the following appearances: Music Core, Channel V (from the 11th), Music Tank, Re-Alive, The Kiss' showcase fancam, old KM News video MCed by Hojun w/ Yunho, promo video, jacket photoshoot making of and the actual MV.

You might as well find these videos on daum... I believe.

I've only seen the Music Core and their debut performance available for download in MQ so far.

[edit]

V Aah thanks~ i'll try to wait a bit longer then ^^

YTN Tower performance tomorrow :)

Oh the video's on their official websites does work, it takes time to load thats all.

I left the site open on my IE and then i started hearing voices haha.

I liked it when they started to dance to epic high's fan haha <33

Guest Licky27

^ THe performance is great, isnt it? XD

XD They're good, but they could be a loooooooooot better! O_O And like.. JungGyun is good, but in the beginning his voice was weird then it was all good again~ I think only HoJun sang really well from the beginning to the end of the perf.. DaeKyu, no comments XD He has to practiceee a lot!! *pokes him haha* XD

Isa (hope you don't mind) XD, of course you can call me Fê ^^;

Thanks for telling me their schedule! I will look for these shows.. I'm downloading the whole Music Core video so I can make a HQ cut ^^

Can't wait for their Show Tank's perf to be released on the web.. T_T It's so good..except for DaeKyu's voice XD

Ah...do you think before the "sang sang" part their voices are modified? 'Cause is it me or JungGyun's voice sounds different o.0 It changes all of a sudden o.o;; or am I crazy? XD

Guest ailaalliz

: of course I don't mind <3

I'm pretty sure that high pitched part.. you know the highest note adlib... I'm pretty sure that part was lipsynched.. it was part of the playback. Maybe they were afraid he wouldn't reach it and added to the playback.. at least it didn't sound as fake as when they did it to TRAX in Chowoo (although I gues it was due to the that fact the instruments were also live on their performances.. but that's not Tachyon's case so it's easier to mix live and lipsynch).

I downloaded the full Music Core show (yeah, just cause of Tachyon xD) and made a cut to post on Tachyon International.. but I did it on Windows Movie Maker and it stretched the screen -.- Jina posted another one but with a quite lower quality (it's not that bad though.. worths downloading. Actually a good quality for a 20something MB file).

If you manage to make a better cut please post there~ =D

Yay, a new group of performers who are actually older than me. ^^

I actually ran across them in crunchyroll, where ppl were comparing the V6 & Tachyon version of Feel Your Breeze. This is definitely one of my "happy" songs since it reminds me of Gokusen & the crazy kids in there. XP

All 3 are so pretty, i don`t know which one my favorite is yet...i`m liking their voices so far though XD

btw, how do you say Tachyon? is it 2 or 3 syllables?

^Tac-hy-on answered already ^^

I really hope there is a HQ cut of Music Core cos im still waiting around lol

I couldnt help noticing how cold the place were when they filmed the making of their jacket.

I made a gif and if you look closely you can see their breathing smoke, whatever you call it lol

The guy on the left has a really CUTE smile well they all have it but his smile is just abit cuter :)

tachyon.gif

Archived