Tachyon (타키온)

Guest ailaalliz

Guest emeraldsgirl33

^they are under J&H Media...

The drama will premiere on China's CCTV early next year, and will air in Korea on cable TV in December.

~

thanks. ^-^

is there a website for J&H Media? or like just any info on them at all? cuz i tried to look for it just a minute ago and couldnt find it.

and it says that the drama will air in Korea in December. that's THIS december? december '08? will it be a KBS or SBS drama? where can i get more info on it please.

thank you so much. you have definately helped. ^-^

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mardi09

^actually, I'm not sure when it will air.

It says in Jan 2008...confusing...

the drama thread for Shanghai Brothers is HERE

but there's no updates or anything. It's no help at all.

if i find anything else...i'll post here....

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Mardi09

i like them, they have good voice and music, i didnt know the rapper was on battle shinhwa.

yeah...Dae Gyu was :D

I miss them too..:(

oh, a video I uploaded of them a while ago.

Tachyon Learn Chinese

must have been when they were planning to go to China for Ho Jun's role in the movie

• 2 years later...
Guest jungkyun

I'm just going to post here just in case there are people that check back here to see what they have been up to since they have disbanded.

Hojun left the group to focus on his acting career and has since been in three films (Death Bell, Death Bell 2 and Wish), other than that I don't think he's done much else bar his acting stuff. After Hojun left, there was a bit of an incident in Japan with Jungkyun and Daekyu almost being victims of fraud and they later had a dispute with J&H Media and won the court case which resulted in them disbanding altogether.

Jungkyun later did a duet of "Don't Leave" with JB under the stage name of aR.tery in 2009 and then signed up to Medialine as a trainee and is now the leader of the group N-Train. He had a bit of a difficult time after the group split but is overall coping decently, he's trying his best with his new group!

Daekyu...seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. He's not updated his cyworld in years and there seems to be no news of him anywhere, so what he's up to I do not know but if I find out I will come and update this post!

Archived