Tachyon (타키온)

Guest ailaalliz

Guest kookoo

i just watched showvival;)

and i came running to soompi LOL

cuhs i remembered seeing the name "tachyon" on soompi.

that kid.. daegyu?? he's hotttttttttttttttt <3

hahaha. sorry for the random post.

do you guys want to recommend me a song by tachyon??

:D

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ailaalliz

^I like Girl Talk the best... but I think this one is also a remake (not sure). Animyeon is also one very pretty song. They only have 3 songs so it's hard to recommend one out of 3. ^^'

Guest invisible_wings

just go to know them today when i watch music bank.

their songs are nice larhs ..

i dont know any of them actually . hahahs

dae kyu is close with taehwa. waosh.

and he's the finalist in battle shinhwa.

cool...

ahahahs...

Guest sae-ri

hey... I'm new to this thread. I just saw their performance of Feel Your Breeze.. haha.. i didn't know they remake this song.... hehehehehe.......

so I'll watch their other mvs as well.. hehehe

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ailaalliz

This thread has been dead for so long. So is the forum.. but I've just uploaded some new pics and their Inkigayo performance on the 15th. I also have updated their schedule but there's nothing interesting on it and it's still pretty loose. Nothing much new.

I'm gonna post this one picture cause it's cute.

78597499ku6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mardi09

i'm sooo tired of waiting...for Tachyon....i love them so much...but can not find anything about them...does anyone know anything about them and where? well...i know there's not much..cus they are still kinda new....welps....hopefully they come out with a new album or video or something.....just watching Feel Your Breeze made me addicted to them!i'm sooo tired of waiting...for Tachyon....i love them so much...but can not find anything about them...does anyone know anything about them and where? well...i know there's not much..cus they are still kinda new....welps....hopefully they come out with a new album or video or something.....just watching Feel Your Breeze made me addicted to them!

Guest Nakuru

Sohn Ho-jun Debuts as Actor in China [ 2007-08-10 ]

070810ent1le7.jpg

Sohn Ho-jun, a member of the male trio Tachyon, will debut as an actor in China.

He has recently left for China to film a joint Korean-Chinese TV drama in Shanghai. The drama drew the spotlight for its lead actor, singer Danny Ahn. Sohn plays a young man who goes to China to achieve his "Chinese dream."

The other two members of the trio, Kang Dae-kyu and Chung Jung-kyun, have been helping Sohn to hone his acting skills and choose the right costumes and accessories for his role.

Tachyon has gained popularity recently for the song "If Not," the title track of its new single album, and has been performing both in Korea and China due to Sohn's drama filming schedule.

The drama will premiere on China's CCTV early next year, and will air in Korea on cable TV in December.

Source: KBS GLOBAL, original article can be viewed HERE

• 3 weeks later...
Guest x. suki

^ so i wonder wats going to happen to the other members? >_<

wahh thanks for sharing! <3

does that mean tachyon is going to disband already?

Wow... I haven't heard anything from Tachyon for ages too! ><

I was so surprised to find that they actually have been active for the past few months :D (so their schedule indicated)

They had me worried for a sec., thinking something might have happened to the members

They have a new single?! omg! I feel so out-of-date ^^"

And the leader is going to start acting? That means we're gonna see less of Tachyon TT_TT

Hopefully they haven't disbanded... cause they were off to such a great start!! :)

Oh my gosh, hi! ^^;

I love Tachyon, they're such cuties haha. I love their song 'Girl Talk'. Something about that song is so addicting. They have such great voices. It's true though, there's not much about them on the net. That or it's hard to find. Thanks Nakuru for the information! If the leader's going to start acting will they continue singing as a group? I hope so. I want more of Tachyon!

Rawr!

Guest HoiSang

Found pics of Ho Jun with Danny Ahn (=

4601126sy5.jpg

i was surprised to find out that a member of Tachyon was acting with Danny in the drama - wonder how their characters will cross paths in the drama, hehe, sho cute~

and i found it so sweet that Dae Gyu and Jung Gyun were helping out Ho Jun with his lines and dressing, haha ~ did they happen to follow him to China for the filming too?

but no worries, from wut i know, Danny should be taking good care of his dear dong saeng, lol~

:: credits to KSW cyworld ::

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

Because I'm so in love with Tachyon I thought I'd share a video I found. Also, first time in this thread ^^v

Tachyon : School of Rock

Not sure if it was shared before but just in case.

I LOVED the kiss Daegyu did. Cute ~

Also, if you're looking for more Tachyon videos you can search the Daum account.

Tachyon Daum

• 4 weeks later...

thanks so much for those links!

and also the pic of hojun wif danny!

hehe xD

thats awsome!

omgosh they had a new single?!?!

omg D=

i feel so outdated >_<

here are some pics! from junggyun's cyworld.

chusuk.jpg

doggie.jpg

comp.jpg

cyworld.jpg

cyworld-1.jpg

cyworld-2.jpg

cyworld-3.jpg

cyworld-4.jpg

2nd pic is with his dog and his mum ^^

credits to: sOoEy>.<@soompi.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mardi09

awww.....thanks everyone for the pics! hojun's now acting?! another singer turned actor...._sigh_...oh well..wish him the best of luck! and what? they released a new single?? when???

wow its been a long time since i last visit this thread and i didnt know about the new single either, i dun see it anywhere too. I didnt even know HoJun was acting now but im happy to know that daekyu & junggyun is helping him. I feel like such a bad fan now too. I miss them, hopefully they will have another single or better yet an album.

Thanks for sharing those pics, i havent seen them before (:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest x. suki

I CANT WAIT FOR THEIR NEW SINGLE!!!!! ^______^

hehe i bet its going to be awesome 8D

does anyone have any idea wat its called..?

Guest jadedbeauty

Wow.. its been quite a while, since i last herd about these boys.. lol

I hope they DO release a new single soon.. :D

im waiting for it! xD

Archived