Tachyon (타키온)

Guest ailaalliz

★行動開始★ 이쁜이 여러분.

드디어, 오늘 TACHYON의 1st single CD "Feel Your Breeze" 가 발매되었습니다!!!

많은 구매와 경품 행사에 참여 부탁드리며,

4일 부터 공개되는 온라인의 경품 행사에도

많은 참여 부탁드려요. ^^

Translation

Finally, today Tachyon’s 1st Single CD “Feel Your Breeze” was sold!!!

I hope that you all purchase it and promote it, and beginning the 4th day, it will be open online.

Hope for the favor ^^

Credits: startachyon fancafe, ailaalliz@Tachyon International and jina_bing_bang @ Tachyon international for the Translation.

*DO NOT TAKE OUT*

Thanks Jina dongseng for the Translation!

* * yes i own the 2nd page! woot woot. go tachyon *

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

YES! the thread i open! Tachyon 1st single is out!! im so excited. I wonder if any site give out Poster too when you buy a single. I hope they have a poster.

Guest clee

was it this group that got some training from SM? did hojun train with SM or was he in starlight academy? he's so close with a lot of the SMers and especially if he's friends with baek hyun and yoon min ho cus they're not in SM anymore.

kenzie composed their first song! hmm.. so i guess SM sorta helped them with this album.

Feel Your Breeze is such a poppy song, i quite like it.

I havent heard the original japanese song of this.

I hope they do well and Good Luck to the trio.

Btw who are they managed by?

Aaah no wonder the leader looked familiar hahaha

I thought he was quite cute when i saw him in the KM interview special with my beloved group TVXQ <333

edit

one of them sounds like Sungmin from super junior lol

Guest Licky27

^ J&H media, but [answering clee's question] they had some help from people who work under SM. ^^

Isa, the graphics for the 1st post are great =D it's so neat now <3

LadyMarle ^^

Guest cindy-yang

wahh! unni they are so hot!

<33

drools.

wahh their album already came outx_x

im so behind

my new favorite group :)

i think my favorite is jung jung gyun, even if he really does look like han ga in's twin brother. hhaha.

i love their ballad song animyeon! feel your breeze is such a happy song too. but overall, pretty good single. i want to find out which japanese boyband sang feel your breeze originally. i heard it was the theme song to gokusen too!

Guest Halko

Eeee, I love this new group! I think they're really good from what I've seen so far. All of the songs I LOVE, I want to purchase it<3. And they're all so cute XD. I think my favorite is.. no, no I can't choose, rofl.

The original singers of Feel Your Breeze was V6, if I'm not mistaken.

Guest Simpleton

my new favorite group :)

i think my favorite is jung jung gyun, even if he really does look like han ga in's twin brother. hhaha.

i love their ballad song animyeon! feel your breeze is such a happy song too. but overall, pretty good single. i want to find out which japanese boyband sang feel your breeze originally. i heard it was the theme song to gokusen too!

Umm....2 answer ur question, "Feel Your Breeze" is V6's original song.

Just wanna say I luv their version of Feel Your Breeze. It's realli fun and happy, but ht vocals r better than the original version. Can't wait 2 hear more from them.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

They kind of sound like w-inds. before their pseudo-rap phase. XD; Not bad. Catchy. I need to hear more though. I have a feeling "Feel Your Breeze" will become my "happy music" XD;

Guest ~neh~long~

so, i'm listening to Feel Your Breeze, and i can imagine the CUTEST dance to go with this XD so cute~<3 can't wait for more from them, ta - chy - on. what a unique name...

Guest aznscrewball

I never saw Gokusen, so I haven't heard the japanese version before now. I think the vocals for the japanese version is better, but I think Tachyon's version is happier. I am obsessed with the chorus where they sing 'Sang Sang'. Its so addicting.

The performance wasn't that bad. I thought the beginning was really shaky, but they soon relaxed into it. I really liked how the HanGaIn guy (doesn't know their names yet) can hold a nice note~ >o<b

I love the leader guy (nope, no names). Hes really cute~

I really hope this group can make it!

Guest ailaalliz

I never saw Gokusen, so I haven't heard the japanese version before now. I think the vocals for the japanese version is better, but I think Tachyon's version is happier. I am obsessed with the chorus where they sing 'Sang Sang'. Its so addicting.

The performance wasn't that bad. I thought the beginning was really shaky, but they soon relaxed into it. I really liked how the HanGaIn guy (doesn't know their names yet) can hold a nice note~ >o<b

I love the leader guy (nope, no names). Hes really cute~

I really hope this group can make it!

Check Feel Your Breeze's original version by V6's PV here

I think.. V6 guys voice sounds better on this song but the lyrics in korean suits the rythm (sp?) better. The chorus is really addicting! XD

Their Music Core performance was much better than their debut on Channel V.

HAHAH Hagain guy = Jung Gyun. He definetly has the best voice.

Kang Daeky = deepest voice..

Hojun ... the other one. lol

And to think that when I first heard this song I was disapointed cause I expected them to come out with some other style.. wtv now i'm totally hooked by it =D

Guest aznscrewball

I guess I like the 'OTHER GUY' then...D:

The original PV is cool. For a second I thought Hankyung was in it...

I actually watched the Music Core perf. Now I need to watch the Channel V one to compare :ph34r:

Guest Tuyetienhi

the ballad that they sang track 3 is the best out of the single. I think that they could use a little bit more work with chosing their pop musics and dance musics, but their ballad is very good to listen too. I hope this group will succeed in the near future! ^_^

Guest kiwistar

I didn't really have good first impressions of them [their live debut was ehhh =/ should've debuted when they were more prepared] Anyways, I'm still staying open minded, and hope to see them improve! I really like their MV btw! It's really cute =]

Archived