[MANHWA] Lover Discovery ; Forget About Love

Guest komaki

Guest komaki

same manhwa-ka as Love or Moneyyeah, i just went to check entropy's page...in the future projects i came across the series called 'Lover Discovery'...i've always wanted read this manhwa...however, i couldn't find it anywhere...
lover-discovery-736017.jpg
Lee Sang Eun is also the author of 'The Kidnapping of Mina Jo's BF' image

anyways i just wanted to share a new manhwa scanlated by entropy...

Synopsis
Saerim Lee gets into an accident and loses her memory as a result. When she goes to school, she realizes that everyone is afraid of her, even her two best friends, who tell her that she was a very mean girl who blackmailed people, using their secrets against them. But she realizes that she can order people around because she supposedly knows these secrets, all of which were forgotten in the car crash. She only has one connection to the person she was in the past, and that is her diary. In it, she wrote of the person she was in love with, but never his name. She will stop at nothing to discover his identity.

~Synopsis and images by entropy

Volumes: 7 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=7690

Published by: Tokyopop (up to vol 1)

images6.jpg

3.jpg

r001.jpg

Wow, this sure is interesting. I really like the projects Entropy made. I've read Love or Money and it's really good. The manhwaka really knows how to make wonderful storylines. I'll be waiting for this!

I was actually reading about entropy's future projects some few days ago, but I don't know why I skipped this, I was really looking forward for Dragon Girl as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yeohgilrl

Hmmm. Sounds interesting. too bad there is so little of the chpaters out. Anyone noe what it is called in chiense?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PecanPie02

Yes.. I've read it in the RAW version.. and I LOVED IT~!! It soo adorable :P I think you guys will love it...

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived