[movie 2007] My Tutor Friend 2 (동갑내기 과외하기 &#

Guest _JIWA1001_

Ahhhh..i've just finish watching it and it wasn't so bad..i think both the main leads looked uber cute together.

Although this weren't as good as the 1st series,it is nonetheless a cute movie overall..

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe i'm gonna say this: but i love it better than the first movie.

i love the chemistry of Haneul and SangWoo; but I prefer this movie overall.

the funny parts were just right for me and quite satisfactory. i love how she calls him junk-man. :lol: gosh, Park Ki Woong is a cutie. he looks skinny but when he goes topless during the boxing tournament, WOW! he didnt look that skinny after all. I also enjoyed how LCA portrayed her character. ahh, i love it much to my surprise.

Guest alcyone

just watch this movie,not that bad, gave me some laughing moments, but the storyline seems to be all over the place, it's like they had to edit so many parts to wrap this movie. I love the exchange student game,,,man.....she's so brutally honest. hahahaha

The girl played a Japanese girl really well... her pronounciation was really good.

lol Georgie was funny

There were some funny parts but overall I think I prefer the first one.

I thought there was going to be some triangle relationship, but that guy (Junko liked) only came out for a couple of minutes.

Guest winksassy

the movie is funny and cute :D

i never expected that its gonna be this great

maybe because i never expected anything haha

the cast are fantastic too

Guest MY SOUR JELLiE BEANS :D

I just watched this movie yesterday and I thought that it was so cute ^^

I actually liked it better than the first one =D

Guest shingung

:) this is really a cute movie..it was really funny....and i think the first one is different from these....as one post said...the first one is kinda of romantic....while this one has a really good feeling to it...

i love it when they he is teaching her korean..

and the girl is very pretty in this movie...she should wear her hair like that often hehehhee :D

Guest in0centvtgrl

i just finished this movie and i loved it. it was funny and cute. i actually prefer this over the first one. i love the leads, they made the movie better.

Guest xbutterfly

Good movie to watch if you want a laugh....good acting, especially from the female lead.....she did a good job! And.....you get a bonus HOT male lead too...what more could you ask for from a comedy? hahaha

Archived