• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest summers83

n542210470_1787649_3891.jpg

angela with her boyfriend!

.. haha just kidding

that's my friend's friend. she lives in taiwan and she looks soooo much like angela omg

does anyone else think so??

I just watched last week's episode of Shao Nian Wu Ling Da Hui hosted by Tony Sun & Zax Wang (5566) and it had this Idol Copy segment where people looklike celebrities or famous pple and it had Angela Zhang lookalike...Could it be that same girl? That girl on TV looks prettier and looks a little like Angela Zhang iun the picture she submitted. Even Zax Wang said she looks prettier than her...haha

This girl don't look any bit like her...No offence...She don't have her big eyes...

Guest strawberrynkiwi

^^ In general, I wouldn't put her into the category of "they look alike". But they have a resemblance in the nose mouth area. Both of the space between the nose and the upper lip is closer together than a regular person.

Guest fallen*angel*

BTW STILLLL no translation for ep 12?!!?!!? OMGOMGOGMOGM T_T

summary for ESPISODE 12....

sorry my english is terrible :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: & got xmas shopping to do .....so, very brief summry, please understand~

the chapter started when mo li & ca went shopping & went home at night.

jin was mad at cai because cai spent money like how he lived before at huang fu jia, nothing changed. he knew the money of the watch was all gone now & wondered where cai got the money now....lolz.

cai also was mad at jin for not providing a good life for xiao mai.

xiao mai defended for jin & told cai & mo li how hard jin had to work, everyday going home with pain.

cai felt sorry because he didnot know that; jin said this is a life he chose to live(not dependent on huang fu jia).

jin felt sorry toward xiao mai that he couldnot make so much money for her & she has to live a hard life (compared to when she was at huang fu jia). xiao mai ofcourse comforting jin....telling him not to say that or her heart will be hurt lah....

the two cute little brothers came to visit them(cai, mo li, jin & xiao mai) & brought them a lot of things, especially gifts for cai....because they knew how much cai loved beauty....lolz. cai was happy because the two little brothers understand him.

jin talked so good about mo li to them too...

at huang fu jia, the buttler reported things about jin & xiao mai and cai & mo li to the grandfather.

he told the grandfather that jin & xiao mai seemed to decide to live that kinda life...(working hard & cooking. everyday...ect....).

and he said, cai & mo li seemed to live the life as before (the wealthy life, nothing change).

the grandpa worried about how long jin & xiao mai would be living poor & suffer like that....

the buttler asked if they need to do anything about jin's work...

grandpa said no need to tell people to fire jin because he felt jin would do anything anyway...

the buttler was happy because the grandfather didnot ask for his advice about what to do next ....lolz

mo li told cai to go back to her house's family. cai said if she wanted to go back, please go by herself. mo li, of course, said she would follow him always...& she doesnot care how hard it is.

the buttler came....to convince cai to go back to huang fu jia.

cai went home & asked jin ... if he wanna go back. jin said NO, he never thought of that.

jin told cai to go back if he couldnot stand it any more.

they started fighting again, mo li defended cai & said he was only wanna help jin & xiao mai; jin said if cai wanna go back, please go back, don't use him as an excuse...

cai left the place...he told mo li, jin was right that cai feels he himself never had any purpose of life. mo li said he can go to work at her family's business. he said if he does that, other people & even he can't respect himself. mo li comforts him... & said she won't laugh at him if he goes back to huang fu jia. cai is so thankful to her for standing by him, believing in him & supporting him all the way. they almost kissed....lolz.

back to jin & xiao mai...

jin worried if what he said is too "cross-the line" to cai... xiao mai comforting him & said cai will understand jin's good intention (only wanna cai to have a purpose of life) & cai won't be mad at him.

jin seemed to understand the fact that cai can't live this kinda suffering life...

cai went back to huang fu jia. the grandfather of course felt better...

jin wanna xiao mai to give him lucky kiss....lolz. he went to apply for a new job; the boss was playing him & said he was hired then said he was joking/playing him. jin thought that too & he looked sad but the nice & funny boss later said its true jin got hired...

the new boss knew who jin was & huang fu jia but he still wanna go against all odd (going against the power of huang fu jia) to give jin a chance. jin went out ...ciao mai was waiting for him. he pretended to look sad; xiao mai thought he didnot get the job; he said, "i was joking/playing you". (so cute....lolz).

they both went shopping for food. xiao mai didnot wanna buy expensive stuffs. at night, they both had a romantic dinner....jin remember the time they were dancing & asked her to dance again...xiao mai wanna the world know what is happiness, its eating steak-dinner, drinking red wine....ect...with the one you love in an old-place but being together, this is happiness.

jin was shown to work hard & xiao mai was so happy cooking for him everyday....(BUT oh man, who doesn't wanna cook for wu zun?...lolz). she brought lunch & eat with him everyday....

the buttler came to see them & didnot get a warm welcome....(i feel sorry for the buttler).

xiao mai said to the buttler they are doing well & please tell the grandpa not to cause trouble for them; they won't give up lah...

the buttler gave the grandpa the report ....of the meetting & what was said from xiao mai & jin; the grandpa fainted because he was so upset ....

cai & other brothers wanna let xiao mai & jin know but the buttler said please don't do that.

cai called xiao mai anyway....

xiao mai & jin rushed home for grandpa....jia-jia wanna see them too. he told xiao mai, he is okay....

xiao mai wanna go home to take care of him but she doesnot wanna jin to give up about his job.

jia jia (the grandfather) got worst so they took him to the hospital; he then became unconscious after operation.

the buttler told them about the big problem in regard to huang fu jia's empire. xiao mai has to marry huang fu jia's successor in order for her grandfather still in control of his empire (through his chosen successor). if xiao mai married a non-huangfujia-successor, huang fu jia's empire will be in the control by the board of directors & they could divide this empire to many parts/many other people.

at the hospital, xiao mai refused a suggestion that she should get married to jin because she feels that doesnot solve anything and jin can't follow his dream anyway. she wanna think of a solution to protect her grandfather's empire on one hand & to let jin follow his dream on the other hand. she looked at her parents' picture & suddenly she thought of a good solution, because of her jia-jia-huang fu jia's empire & because of jin's own dream, she therefore has to study hard in order to prove to the board of directors that she has the ability to become huang fu jia's successor.

jin was really sweet; he went to look for xiao mai to tell her that as long as him together with her, he could do anything, from hard job to even being huang fu jia's successor, it doesnot matter to him now(meaning he was willing to give up his dreams for her) ...[wow~ this is exactly wu zun said about his future wife; he said he could even give up his entertainment career & fame for her....]

anyway.....

before telling xiao mai this, jin told xiao mai that the board of directors think the girl can't have the ability to be huang-fu-jia's successor but she said what if that girl proves that she has the ability to be huang fu jia's successor. thus, xiao mai told him she has decided to become huang fu jia's successor. [what a perfect solution, xiao mai can protect everything that her grandfather had worked so hard for and at the same time, jin can still follow his own dream].

xiao mai told the buttler her decision; the buttler felt happy about that. he said for sure, if the grandfather awake; he would agree but he is unconcious now ...so the board of directors will decide. xiao mai wonder if this is really hard but said she will try her best.....

cai, mo li & the younger brothers were discussing how they can help xiao mai studying to become huang-fu-jia's successor (of course, they can't help her anything because they themselves have no such ability, they can only playing around & drink & party...as we all know from the beginning of the drama....lolz). the only person who has the ability to help xiao mai is.......... jin because since 10 years-old till now, he has studied hard and learned successfully how to become huang fu jia's successor.

xiao mai came to talk to her jia jia telling him her decision & hoping he would wake up soon.

END~

Guest bellie1234

hahaha today! last episode!

!

!

hahaha!

may the ratings be a 4 at least today (with the passionate kiss between angela an wu zun!)

xDD

Guest Starylosophy

:(

Ep 13 wasn't as good as I anticipated... XD

and the ending was sorta... MEH...

but I liked the drama overall!!! :D

Actually it was okay, thou I would prefer if they filmed a 3 yrs later thingy.

But of course, it was meant to be 10 eps so they never thought of filming that I think.

This drama will be so much better if they didn't extend it. Anyway, I still enjoyed it overall with our droolishcious Chun~~~

I wouldn't say his acting is superb, but he did improve from Hana Kimi. Anticipating his next two big dramas, Er Bi Jian and Hot Shot!! :rolleyes:

Guest psycho2005

Anyone knows where can I download Angela Chang - Bu Xiang Dong De latest mv? Clubbox or mediafire links would be awesome. Thank you so much

Guest lucky*13

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-...787649_3891.jpg

angela with her boyfriend!

.. haha just kidding

that's my friend's friend. she lives in taiwan and she looks soooo much like angela omg

does anyone else think so??

Uh... I don't see the resemblance.

And posting pictures unrelated to this serious is consider spamming.

So I suggest to either post up a link or take the picture off.

+ NO QUOTING PICTURES.

Well, I have to watch ep 13 now.

Edit --

It has finally ended at last!

I was expecting something like after their kiss, they'd show what happens three years later.

LOL, but they didn't. I thought it was pretty weird how they ended, but Wu Zun and Angela kept on kissing.

This episode went by pretty fast... But I was hoping to be longer...

Emp. getting out of that coma was just out of nowhere. It's as if he heard what they are doing and just woke up.

Overall, it was pretty good to watch. :)

13 weeks gone.RP over....well the start was good ....imo the rest was a bit dull...it just kept repeating the same issues over again..but overall it was an ok drama

yay toped the page

Guest BornToTalk

The show was a bit laggy but cute overall =D Wu Chun looked really good like almost the entire time (but his smile still creeps me out :sweatingbullets: am i the only one that thinks that he looks like a perv when he smiles?).

Archived