Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 did you know that you have alien fan from DC? Or you have been informed. Congrates for making another milky way to DC Korea HAHA. Your JNR alien poster. They like it.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jangnara&no=82895&page=1 =D>

@KyoRean shii, Thunderhead strikes again  :-bd This time, it's about your post :D  It's your edit of Nara-shii's picture in School 2013!  I think this was the one where you praised her clothing there~ :D
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jangnara&no=82894&page=2

Congrats!!!  Thank you so much, DC Inside Korea! =D>

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: KyoRean said: @hankitae42 did you know that you have alien fan from DC? Or you have been informed. Congrates for making another milky way to DC Korea HAHA. Your JNR alien poster. They like it.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jangnara&no=82895&page=1 =D>

@pinaycliza lolz i know i ranted for almost nothing!! anyways i voted for snail couple coz they deserve it!!JNR and JH in fav categories felt so happy voting  hope you enjoy the series i bailed out immediately after ep 11 i can guarantee writers(they are really hopeless by the way)will give everyone "happy ending" in mr baek i didnt understand the hue and cry in mr baeks thread over the happy ending  this concept of happy ending is so screwed up while reading a novel a watching a series as long as the author stays true to characters and the story no  matter what the ending people will be satisfied.....even the novels or the movies i remember for the long one are the one with sad endings it keeps rubbing like the sand against the skin you remember it even after the last page the truth is happy ending is" only a moment in life "good and bad things ebbs and flowsthats exactly the reason why i believe i will remember JNR as chae hee from old goodbye(just one episode) more than eun ha soo.the character was real the ending was one for you to choose and see the irony its a fantasy too but the writer stayed so close to real emotions while etching the character and story.there was barely any hugging kissing but still the connection was so strong (it owes to well synchronized acting directing and script)
sorry offtopic- by the way the series i mentioned earlier to you (bad guys) its too good........ acting ,direction and script(if you overlook few details) are spot on you should watch it for a good change from mr baek (but there is no OTP and hugs and kisses just being sarcastic haha god mr baek has totally ruined me)its only 11 episodes
@kyorean your screen caps are awesome and they are becoming really nice day after day
@hankitae42 hi cud you plz make more of kim rae won and JNR memes they are very funny and awesome!!!)>-

@famedoctor: 
Well, we dropped it at the same time I guess. I don't care for a happy ending for Mr. Back. (In fact, a sad ending will definitely be more buzz-worthy.) I think it would go against what I expect for the drama in the first place. For dramas which give the protagonist a new lease of life, the lesson is always to learn what you've missed, make-up for what you've done wrong, then go back and lead your original life. Nobody gets a second chance for free and goes on to live like that. I think if the drama focused more on the other aspects (for instance life lessons) other than the love triangle and make the love line a very platonic one, or just make it a cute friendship even, it'll be a very interesting watch. But perhaps the novel is just as bad, so we can't blame the scriptwriter that much ;)
That being said, I still wish for the best for the drama. I don't think it is going to be great for the career of any of the leads, but considering how the (average) ratings are decent I think they'll get an award or two come the ceremony. At the very least, Lee Joon will definitely get a Best Newcomer since rookies are scarce in MBC's dramas this year. Only 4 episodes left. Fighting! 

The issu about Mr Back is not so much the acting but the narrative of the story - how it was told.

I couldn't relate to the characters when I take them in context of the plot on the whole but I'm very much sold on the acting and the chemistry:

I giggle with Shin Ha Kyun and Jang Nara and feel the electricity of the chemistry they create; sigh at the picture perfect aura that glows every time Lee Joon and Jang Nara are within the same camera frame.

The acting is superb from SHK and JNR : those eyes!!! Just...can you ever describe the complexity of a rainbow's beauty? That's the type of emotion so intricate that both actors can convey with their eyes. Yet to me,the emotion of the moment in a particular scene does not fit the whole - SHK and JNR acting put in the narrative of Mr Back is like putting beautiful swans on an asphalt highway.

I think why I fail to relate to CGB/CSH + HS as people is when I consider the plot, the characterization. Color me biased but I will have to use FTLY because I'm lazy to retrieve another JNR drama at the moment I'm writing this, but the narrative of said recently drama made Miyoung and Geon, even Sec Tak, Omma and Halmoni so relatable to me - they feel so real like they can be friends that I actually care for and even imagine their life and interactions "outside the camera" we could see.

Now it may be the concept of course - FTLY is not fantasy and Mr Back has a 70 year old man becoming young again.

Ultimately, it's just the Jang Nara fangirl in me who doesn't like uri Nara-ssi be not the center of the universe in this story. Yes, I think that's why I'm like this now....mianhae chingu-duri...

Nara-ssi, please be back with another drama in which your character is written as beautifully as you can act :) Fighting!!!!!!!!

Good morning @everyone from Philippines! (7:50 AM here).  Well, like @anopinion shii had said, I, too, wish for the best for the drama.  Just as long as Nara-shii does her best because she's our princess!~acQfE99.gif
cr: DC
@famedoctor Haha!!  Yes I will make more funny pictures of Nara-shii and Kim Rae Won and other actors! :))  I really wish our Nara-shii could make more dramas, but I'm really concerned about her health, I hope she can balance everything. ;))

Guest ChaYangSoon

hello good morning all, I'm glad JNR can popularty award nominations and best Couple of Mr.back & FTLY in mbc drama awards .. =-O

I'm a shallow person when it comes to JNR's dramas.I just "enjoy the ride". plus SHK is an effective actor.this is the first time i know of him and he's good.But @famedoctor i dislike vague/open endings the most. give me sad, tragic or happy just not that one.
I voted too, i have to register first but that's fine. BTW, thanks @Cara  at FTLY thread for the info.
@KyoRean you're spoiling @hankitae42. stop it!! @ChaYangSoon will be jealous.Hey, we have our own <3 triangle here! :)) and where's the video and poster.@anopinion brace yourself!! he he!!
I just wanna sayi i'm happy that JNR's thread family is growing!!
EDIT// @hankitae42 ha ha u misunderstood, it's kyorean who's spoiling u not the other way around.

@ChaYangSoon shii Good morning to you too!  Our Nara-shii really deserves all kinds of awards, she really must win all of them because she is the best actress in all of the world! ;))  
@pinaycliza shii ahahaaa!!!  Noooo.. @KyoRean shii is spoiling not only me, but @everyone here in this thread hihihi xD  Everytime I see Nara-shii crying in Mister Back, it breaks my heart~ :((

Once again, our Korean friend from DC Inside Korea, Thunderhead shii, praises our Nara-shii Soompi thread. =D>
Link: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jangnara&no=82991&page=1
In behalf of all the active users from Narajjang Soompi Thread, hello to Thunderhead shii and the rest of the good resourceful guys from DC Inside! :-h

Ayy @everyone shii, have you voted for our Nara-shii and her dramas on MBC drama awards?  If you have difficulties registering in the site and voting, please go to this link (if you are a foreigner and lives outside of Korea)
https://member.imbc.com/User/CheckAbroadUser.aspx

Then, follow these instructions~aw.jpg~original
once you're finished here, you can enter your name, desired username, password, security questions and some other stuff and once you're done answering, click the purple button (OK button) and done!  Now go these links:http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2014mbc/couple/index.html   =   best couple/drama.  click either Jang Nara & Jang Hyuk (FTLY) or Jang Nara & Shin Ha Kyung (Mister Back)
http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/ent/event/2014mbc/popular/index.html   =  best artists.  click Jang Nara for female and either Jang Hyuk or Shin Ha Kyung for male

Once you click vote, there will be a pop up message saying "Thank you for voting."
I hope this helps~ ;))
EDIT:  There's a mix up of what I've typed.  It's okay now. :D

@pinaycliza my dear friend i never even in a remote way ever wanted to question yours or anyone elses choice who like the drama so it was never my intention question your taste so i sincerely apologize in case i offended you or anyone else in the process.i think i had high hopes for it because of the premise of the drama and the actors and also because i happened to have recently watched something of the exact same genre "miss granny" and i loved it so much i was expecting SHK to pull of wonders with the character just like shim eun kyung(i have new found respect for her acting skills) but alas.by the way the movie happened to be 2nd highest grosser so i guess koreans love movies with a bit of fantasy yet grounded by the touch of reality.........anywaz for something that is beyond repair there no point lamenting.
i m hopefully looking forward to 2015 no matter whichever country she is active in i am positively gonna root for her though somehow i found it difficult previously looking for her chinese activities. hope she is not gonna be MIA for long after this and i sincerely wanna see her in a movie next preferably with some new genre dark twisted offbeat spy horror anything but cute will do as long as she plays her age.