Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

January 13, 2015
Jang Nara Celebrates Her 5000th Day Since Debut
Source: BNTNews
8lujcqs80m3vb4wnhlegrsnu087pg2ae.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Actress Jang Nara posted a message and picture expressing her thanks to her fans for celebrating her 5000th day as a star. 
January 9 marks the 5000th day since her debut and her fans sent her presents and congratulations. On this day, Jang Nara was in a studio taking profile photos when her fan club sent her this surprise. With this unexpected gift, Jang Nara was deeply touched and full of happiness.
Moreover, Jang Nara started to tear up because of the fan’s love and support and for remembering such a day. She opened up each and every message and present given to her, feeling thankful for such loyalty.
She took a commemorative photo with the presents her fans sent, smiling brightly and showing her unaging looks. Wearing a pink knit for a lovely charm, Jang Nara looks adorable as she blows out the candles. 
Meanwhile, Jang Nara recently wrapped up her busy activities with MBC’s ‘Fated to Love You’ and ‘Mr. Back,’ winning the ‘Best Actress Award,’ ‘Best Couple Award,’ and the ‘Popularity Award’ at the 2014 MBC Drama Awards. (photo by Narajjang.com)

As far as I know JN has aways had her own company and signs short term contract as needed per whatever project she working on. As I understand it the talents of the company are really just her family members like her cousin and of course herself. It is why the I only work in china for money scandal was so unfair, as she her own boss, she has to pay for travel and accommodation cost for her dancers and staff as well of course whatever they get paid, all comes out of her own pocket, the fact that much of that staff where chinese, thus she was in fact was not taking money from chinese she was making money for them! Of course due to the scandal she had to pretty much let them go so those hard core antis waving the chinese flag declaring they where trying to keep jobs in china for the chinese, really cost quite a lot of said chinese their jobs.

January 13, 2015

Jang Na-ra marks 5000th day since debut
Source: KPOPHERALD
Singer and actress Jang Na-ra on Friday marked the 5000th day since her debut with gifts fans sent from home and abroad. The 33-year-old entertainer launched her singing career on May 2, 2001.
Since then she has expanded into acting and has cultivated a large fan base in China.
.restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150113(narajjang.com)
According to her agency Narajjang.com, Jang was in a photo shoot on Friday when members of her fan club arrived with various gifts to mark the milestone in her career. 
The singer also revealed banners and gifts sent from fans in China. 
Jang’s agency also issued a statement of thanks saying that the support of fans from Korea and China have allowed her to have a stable career. 

Guest ChaYangSoon

I think JNR career in drama and in music is still good reason JNR will make my own agency and not join the big agencies yaa ..

Guest OreoVampire

Hi @ChaYangSoon I see you have very nice and creative siggy. Width is alright but the height is over the maximum number allowed by soompi. I just concern because I myself don't like my siggy touch by anyone especially by Mod. They just cut off your siggy if they don't like it :D I'll be sad if that happen to me *seriously.

So sharing with you here. Soompi allow only siggy with:

Maximum of 1 banner or 2 images
    * Must be on the same line
    * Maximum dimensions for each banner = 600 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 1,024 KB / 1 MB (1,048,576 bytes)    * Maximum dimensions for each image = 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 512 KB (524,288 bytes)    * Maximum of 3 banners / images for FOS and staff, which can be spread out on two lines

*Remember if you have 2 different images, make sure it is with width 300 pixels each.
*Spacing is count as one line of text.

장나라, 데뷔 5000일 인증샷..여전한 '러블리 매력'
Jang Nara, photos on her 5000th day of debut... never-changing 'lovely charm'

201501130911776816_54b463bc2f7aa_99_2015

Comments:
1. [+1683, -19] Where did she age...?
2. [+1299, -15] Time flows backwards for Jang Nara.
3. [+903, -18] I'm a passionate/total(literal) fan of Jang Nara ssi. Love you ♡♡
4. [+895, -17] Jang Nara is pretty ㅠㅠㅠ
5. [+863, -17] Really pretty and baby-faced ~ㅠㅠ I know why Jung Joon-young is a long-time fan of Jang Nara nowㅎㅎ
6. [+118, -4] Come on TOTOGA.. I'm a woman too ~ ♬ as a favour please ㅠㅠ
Cr. OSEN, Naver
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002972117

Guest OreoVampire

Hey! Wonderful today. Let's start with something cheerful, like happy thought from Nara ssii maybe if she can say something here, I think she could have spotted this thread *I think. Especially from Nara ssii to everyone here in Jang Nara Official Soompi Thread. *Smile :P

Today's color Orange? Too much orange? HAHA
*I like her dorky image more. But she is just awesome in any way. Fighting!

Old_photo3-horz?async&rand=0.44918097938