Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

@KyoRean, well, if you're interested, that would be 99 yuan each. HAHAHAHAA =)) I'm also selling jackets.  HAHA I'm kidding!! Please don't report me!!~ :-tBQbTese.jpg
MXVtGpu.jpg
91FPXuj.jpg
hs4JAWY.jpg
cr: uhmm, I don't know, I just googled it and nobody claimed them, so now Narajjang Soompi Thread owns them HAHA :))

Guest OreoVampire

Bow to @hankitae42 ^:)^ He really work hard these days. I believe soon he will be able to suck all photos from Internet and post it here. Amazing ^hankitae42. Seriously I'm touched by you. Nara ssii should love you more and love me a little less :((  HAHA. *kidding

I have no new update. HIHI. So just gonna throw in here some edit photo from HAKGYO 2013 press confrence. First time I use Team Snail logo on my photo. The thing is, I thought no one like it or cares to use it. So I kinda shy to use it as well. When I first saw ^lindahz chingu used it on her video subbed, I was like :-O HIHI Alright cut the crap. Let's SPAM the photos.

4E_online?async&rand=0.5222987924783021
1E_online?async&rand=0.7278785672269878
2E_online?async&rand=0.8824208093765867
5E_online?async&rand=0.9238308346722792
3E_online?async&rand=0.2641690129413615
6E_online?async&rand=0.22067439021719237
7E_online?async&rand=0.1837240450157972

Guest OreoVampire

I found a photo MV on yoku. Downloaded it. But I forgot the link to the source. Manage to make some screen caps. Anyhow I'm sorry I don't have any information about this clip. From what I see it's was an old drama. Nara ssii did it when she was young. Her chubby days, when everything your mom cook are your favorite. lol she was really cute. Nothing compare to her Baby Baby Faced Beauty. I call it Baby Bear Beauty, cuz her look really cute to me. Check it out. Hi @bjharm or anyone? :-h do you have information about this drama? Mind sharing with us. Thank you.

tumblr_nhte5z2tjD1tetlqbo2_r1_1280.jpg

Guest ChaYangSoon

I found a photo MV on yoku. Downloaded it. But I forgot the link to the source. Manage to make some screen caps. Anyhow I'm sorry I don't have any information about this clip. From what I see it's was an old drama. Nara ssii did it when she was young. Her chubby days, when everything your mom cook are your favorite. lol she was really cute. Nothing compare to her Baby Baby Faced Beauty. I call it Baby Bear Beauty, cuz her look really cute to me. Check it out. Hi @bjharm or anyone? :-h do you have information about this drama? Mind sharing with us. Thank you.

Hallo chingu this photo when JNR at school? JNR moment in the drama? or a CF?

Hello!!!!!~~ :-h Today, I will suck more photos HAHA =))  
This is how I manage to get photos of Nara-ssi~WXfeOBg.gif
"Don't worry about me! I'll just get more Nara-ssi photos!"FhOMP8A.gif
"Hmm, where is it?.."JBNmGiB.gif
"Gotcha!!"all gifs cr: DC=))
@KyoRean Hmmm.. after my extensive bioligical and nuclear reasearch and feasibility, I think that is "Hello! Balbari"  NOT really sure about that, judging from the watermarked date on those pictures.  That is a 2003 drama, and that drama was Nara-ssi isn't in the main cast.  I think it was like a flashback or something.  Please don't give me insight button yet, I'm not really sure HAHA =))  Oh, most wise @bjharm I summon thee, please help up and take away all our headaches! ^:)^ [-O< :))

Guest OreoVampire

HAHA someone voice here too loud.. Hey @hankitae42 I'm trying to finish my Oreo here and I'm late for school.. :!!

jaesonghapnida! jaesonghapnida!..
FTLY1-school?async&rand=0.71828409515144
FTLY1-school2?async&rand=0.0221014220764
FTLY1-school4?async&rand=0.6355731510323

Wait! L-) You must know why Kim Mi Young was late.. HAHA she took long shower :))
And took sometime to rinse herself to =))
Gif_-_Bath_1?async&rand=0.45865963131564

Again...jaesonghapnida!.. It's no harm to say I'm sorry many times. Let's copy this good
attitude from Kim Mi Young ssii..

3551657741_71d577c0?async&rand=0.2698151
hey @hankitae42 chingu yah..over to you HAHA .. I will appear only if I have update and to spam =))

Gf credit to the righful owner.

ChaYangSoon said:

Guest ChaYangSoon

have to say I never seen that clip, it been suggested Hello Balbari but she only did a guest spot as herself in that drama as the male lead in the series was a secert fan of hers and it was an ongoing joke in the drama [it was canceled and never finished] and she would not have such a baby puppyfat face at that time, plus well I seem one clip that she was in from that series anyway, so count that out. It has to be before nonstop 2002 also as she lose much of the puppy fat in her face with the work load at that time, the only time i seen her looking like that was pre SM training days, that is before her officail debut and it was when she was sixteen and in a CV she did singing, she was a model those days I think, anyway they did a TV show about it with her father and brother and her talking about things. So can not say what it was about but I would say the time frame she did it had to be at the latest 2000

thnk u chinggu shii, btw i think it looks like I've seen JNR with short hair and chubby cheeks in a CF child's school in YT ..

@KyoRean HAHA I cried my heart out about that SSOBG scene in FTLY =)) And wow at Nara-ssi in bathroom towel :-j my face turned red when I saw it~ :))
@bjharm As always, thank you for information!!  You are always reliable when it comes to Nara-ssi in year 2000.  What's your age anyway HAHA =))  
Also, @KyoRean , stop being so late many times, Nara-ssi is calling you!!~YjhodFy.gif
QA1Yoe8.gif
gifs cr: DC=))

Guest OreoVampire

;)) Oh Jaesonghapnida @hankitae42 I'm waiting for Nara ssii..
She's late actually. Not me.

She is now still in bed. Doing cat toes exercise.
Jang Nara ssii signature cat toes freestyle excercise.

Gif_-_Nara_ssii_toes?async&rand=0.422968
1938495555_b4b77db3.gif?w=500&h=450&crop
3690604827_f6a95466?async&rand=0.9591466

Don't blame her cuz she stay up late night to work on new project.
She'll be back on screen. Soon

Gif_-_Sleepy?async&rand=0.52716895830652
Gifs cr. DC/ Naraspark