[drama 2002] We're Dating Now 지금은 연애중

Guest thunderbolt

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Christine1430261403

I absolutely loved this drama! One of my faves. I fell in <3 with So Ji Sub during this drama (as dorky as he looked). :]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sWeEteSt.eTeRNiiTy

i went to kloofy.net to search for the subs for these but like........im soo lost... ive been thru the pages and evreythign and cudnt find it... can someone help me please. >__<!!

Guest chaesorim

gahhh... I guess I'll have to watch LQ without the subs :(

Can't possible fit the 700mb eps into my bandwidth limit :cries:

Just a question, is this the girl that plays KSW's interest in the drama?

00777197_2.jpg

Her name is 이의정 ?

Yup yup! =) That's the girl. Changed alot huh? Think she might have went for some cosmetic surgery. She's pretty here!

I did nt catch the drama in Singapore when it was airing, but managed to borrow the VCD. I have to say that the cast was great and just right for the show! It's quite a good heart-warming young adults love story. Yup, I also love Ho Jae's and Soo Ji's love story. So cute!! =) :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bioblue

I had to watch this drama because it was soo Cute!! love it Love..it..So Ji Sub was so adorable..what a cutie and what can i say about Kwon SAng Woo...he was loveable 2!! i enjoyed the cute young story!! This is cute for So jI Sub but No other story is lIke Misa!! I'm Sorry I do love iT!! :)

Guest jrlchang

can someone tell me what happens at the end.. i cant seem to find any other posts for the rest of the show.. i only got up to ep 7..

will anyone give me the ending.. i'm dying to know.. please..please..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thunderbolt

can someone tell me what happens at the end.. i cant seem to find any other posts for the rest of the show.. i only got up to ep 7..

will anyone give me the ending.. i'm dying to know.. please..please..

Nobody contracts a fatal disease and dies. It's a HAPPY ending. Sweet and happy.

Guest ShadyzLady

i finished watching this series over the weekend it it was really good! i love the "sweet scenes" between chae rim and so ji sub.. they looked so cute! ksw and the nerdy girl is really funny.. hehe! :D

anyway, does anyone know where i can d/l the OST? especially the song that has the lyrics "youre my life, youre my soul" or something? theres a link in the Drama and OST thread but (it may sound dumb!) i dunno how to d/l stuffs w/ mms or something at the beginning! LOL! :D

Guest thegraduate

Can someone post up the subs for this? I went to d-addicts but they don't have it. Neither does Kloofy. Thanks much!

Guest Sparkly_Chic

Can someone provide the links to download the OST to where we don't have to download it by using Flashget, but using the good old right click and 'save as' instead?

I really love the music in here, but don't know how to download it using Flashget! Help! :blush:

EDIT: Nevermind, got it!

Archived