but hehee ill come back anyways hahaha =P

cant wait until the next one xD

danx for the laughs hahahaha

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xvampireknight

;_; That'd be so cool if you can share this with my forum.

xD I'm sure we'd all love that, haha.

If you allow it, I could help you post some up. That is, if you give me permission, haha.

Anyway, xD omg, i love these, they're so cute.

XD you're so random and creative. Tsk. Not all girls are evil *glares* *shows fangs*

JUST KIDDING xP

=O if you're still open with PM list, add me. Or I will bite.

(whoot, I shall advertise)

Guest évasion

Yay! I LOVE the new update. ..... (has nothing to say)

uhm... and i don't want to ask you out on a date O_O

but wow, are you really going to photoshop things for people? O__O

(not that interested kaka) wowwowowowoow =P

Guest SMILE_0N

hehe oopsies ^^;

i was behind by like.. 20 pages. stupid college apps :(

could you add me to the PM list please&thankyou.

I LOVE THE BATMAN ONE! it's too real XD;

guys are so strange !

Guest brightstars90

HEY!!

I just went through all of your amazing work... which took a long time :o

well i love your work.. your poems are so good..... mine are nothing compared to yours...

looking forward for more :)

Guest child2child

hello! you're comics are really good! they make me laugh. i share a computer room with my brother and i'm constantly pulling him over on myside to show him your comics. :)

i'm annie and i say you should unravel some of your mysteriousness and tell us about yourself *hint hint wink wink* lol

oh and could you please add me to your PM list if it's not too much trouble? thanks

Holy crap you have a long PM list......... can you add me to it. LMAO.

I've been seeing your comics in people's sigs, but I never knew they were clickable. So this is where they all came from.. good job.

Oh, and is the person asking the FAQ questions a person inside your head? Whoever s/he is, s/he is really mean.. and really like calling you noobface. Poor you.

Guest janethatpain

omg, i love your comics :D

they make me smile~

but i won't ask for PM list, i know it gets annoying

so i'll check back here once in a while :D

oh yes, and your batman was too cute.

i just had to advertise :P

Guest katamari

OHEMGAH! YOU UPDATED WITHOUT ME! AND MY PERMISSION! HOW COULD YOU?!

*slap*

BEEYATCH.

But, nice comics. Can I use the batman gif in my sig? (: Cuz, you know, it doesn't have a code. ):

It's gonna be like:

*gif* <- CLICK HERE FOR A DESPERATE BACHELOR WHO IS LOOKING FOR AN EQUALLY DESPERATE FEMALE MAILBOX. (He makes comics! I KNOW! HOW LAME! HE EVEN HAS HIS OWN THREAD!)

Guest MOOVERDOSE

Oh my, what a guy. Not only are you PMing close to 100 people, you're also taking the time to reply to them.

Wow.

MARRY HIM SOMEONE!! HE'LL BE A GREAT DADDY!!

:lol: Batman does not suck, well okay, maybe next to Spiderman he sucks. Hey are you planning to do any comics on any other superheroes? LIKE SPIDERMAN?! Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah?Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeeeeeeeaaaah? ;)

Thanks for updating!! Keep up the great job!

Guest skimchee

SKim J.

PM listed... so how about that 411 then huh?

hmmmmmm? hmmmmmmmm? ;]

yayy thanks,

no pm yett. boo hurry up :rolleyes:

i like my comics> rushdelivery LOL

idk, still deciding

maybe if i have time :D

ohdeng, i`m 999

i should`ve waited one more <_<

loljk

Can I use the batman gif in my sig? (: Cuz, you know, it doesn't have a code. ):

It's gonna be like:

*gif* <- CLICK HERE FOR A DESPERATE BACHELOR WHO IS LOOKING FOR AN EQUALLY DESPERATE FEMALE MAILBOX. (He makes comics! I KNOW! HOW LAME! HE EVEN HAS HIS OWN THREAD!)

hi katamari..

you can't use the animated Batman for your sig cause the size is tooo big....

i'll try to resize it later... there's no promise.. but i'll post it here if it's done... :rolleyes:

n it could be turn to sth that not as good as the original....

poopiness

i had edited my previous reply.... :D

xNG

Hey you're back! :D

PM? like of course!!

Yea I can read minds. And right now you want to make out. Right? okay! let's do it! :D

to do what? the sigs? the sigs are easy, you just make the picture and you link it to the thread :D

Um... I can do stuff. For the most part I'll try to pretty you up, but then I can also draw mustache and stuff ;D, it's a surprise I can't tell you.

haha i meant how did your learn to do the comics.. if you taught yourself then it`s even MORE wow! haha. :)

hmm.. i guess you`re not a mind reader afterall. :P grr i don`t know what pic to send :(

anyway! you need to update like soooon so i can laugh at your comics and send them to everyone :lol:

Guest Lazy_Monkey

Hi, whooo another post! And so soon too! :)

Lazy_Monkey: ahahaha well you should grow up! QUICKLY! like right now! be 18! come on!

hahaha it's not exaggerated. It was verbatim, word for word. :]

why do I like biting cheeks? why not? it's so soft and squishy. But you're not supposed to bite with your teeth.

just your lips

Ahaha Well too bad, I don't want to be 18 yet... You can just have the other soompi girls instead. :) Psshhhh I still think you're exaggerating the FAQs. :P Ahh so you bite cheeks with your lips, not your teeth, 'cause the teeth would hurt the other person. >.<

Anyway, I thought the posted comics were good. They both made me laugh and smile. Haha "I'm Not Upset", Awww I actually feel sorry for the guy. (I love their facial expressions in this one. :D ) You're brutally attacking the guy in this post aren't you? First he gets slapped, and then the other guy gets his heart ripped out. xD Haha "Tiger Claw!" That was so random and unexpected for me, which made me laugh. :P

Ermmm, I'm too lazy to comment on something that will make you leave a nice comment....sooooo post soon! ^_^

Archived