[japan Movie 2007] フリージア Freesia : Bullets Over Tears

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

TAMAYAMA TETSUJI, NISHIJIMA HIDETOSHI, TSUGUMI
freesia.gif

Freesia : Bullets Over Tears フリージア (Furija)

Director : Kumakiri Kazuyoshi Japan 2007 Colour 103min

Based on Matsumoto Jiro's manga, Freesia takes place in a future war torn Japan. Vengeance as a trade has been revived, and one particular criminal executioner, Hiroshi, is among the best. Felllow assassin Higuchi has hired a shooter to take out the man who killed her parents. Soon the two discover they share a common history. Director Kumakiri (Kichiku) revisits themes of isolation in a poignant story about people trying desperately to feel, wrapping it in an entertaining action yarn.

SOURCE : フリージア

フリージア

Guest crazyMuka

The trailer I saw on the official website was rather interesting, I'd say. Usually, I'm not really into action movie like this, but the cast is quite excellent. Tetsuji finally landed a main role in a movie, and it's awesome to see Nishijima again. I'm watching Unfair at the moment, and having such a huge crush on Nishijima. His portrayal of Sezaki character was really wonderful. I hope this will come out on DVD soon.

Archived