{tr* Jnprds B-sets

musicalflow.

Hey, this is Jennifer ^^ This is the first time I'm taking request. So if you don't like my examples, don't request. SIMPLE. haha [: Anyway, lately.. I've been into making graphics, so I decided to start this thread. I'm a noob [sorta] and I only use Paint Shop Pro .. version 7.0 >.<" It's easy and simple for me ^^. So request at your own risk. & I'M NOT A FAST WORKER!

Must follow;

01 -- Use for at least two days.

02 -- You can credit but I'll credit on the banner already, putting "JNPrds" in the slightest view you can look.. so it won't be that visible.

03 -- The better quality... the better the banner will look ^^

04 -- All banners will be 300x100 and icons/avatars will be 100x100

05 -- I only work with one picture in one banner. So, no group pictures.

06 -- I do whatever I feel like doing on the banner, so don't be that specific.

07 -- Sometimes I can't do the same style like in the examples, but if you really want that style.. I'd try my best to help you make it.

08 -- I don't filter whatsoever.

09 -- I WORK BETTER WITH PLAIN BACKGROUNDS!

10 -- Reply after your request is fulfilled.

11 -- Please include "Oguri Shun" in your post!

Hopefully it ain't that much >.<" haha. Have fun requesting.. Oh YAH, for now.. ONLY THREE requests! [:

If I really like making banners .. I'll let you guys request more.. but that only means if anyone request from me! LOL!

Examples;

alan.jpgalanicon.jpg

alan2.jpgalan2icon.jpg

Form;

Text:

Subtext:

Extra:

^ Yep, that simple.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

REQUESTers

01 --

02 --