Yamapi's Fans Thread!

pocca

Guest luluchan

arghh , i dun't know if it's becuz of the micro or the music , or something ... but his singing is just so ......... nul -_- , gome for telling that , ..... aieee

hhahahahaha agree

well i never had much expectation for yamapi's singing.. no offence hahah he's more like.. hmmm .. eyecandy!??!! hahah

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luluchan

haha those are not my utube link...as for oricon chart i was hoping Pi hit the #1 Spot! or anything top 5 im realy happy iwth

as for the kashu-navi ...news went up one sport to #4...come on ppl continue to vote!!

oh

yeahh .. hahah well i think he pbb wont get #1~ cuz mr. children is releasing on the same day too i THINK

~

but he's gonna be top 5 for sure hahaha

well i THINK haha

Yamapi has a lot of fans! hahah

hhahahahaha agree

well i never had much expectation for yamapi's singing.. no offence hahah he's more like.. hmmm .. eyecandy!??!! hahah

lol but i thought he sang the chorus part really good though

luluchan: ahh so that might be competive to Pi...but i have fate in Pi hehe =] ...the only song i heard from Mrchildren was sign from the orange day dorama

pi's ministaage music station

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7vX5oy1jW8

Guest xxkinniexx

hey guys this tae7enified but to prevent from triple posting lol i sign on to my sis accoutn...

just to say that Yamapi debut single hit the #1 spot on ORICON!! congrats to out lovely Pi!!

Guest lakatsumi

thanks for the info "tae7enified.' Congrats to Yamapi! he hit the #1 spot on oricon!! YAY so happy for him~ ^_^

Guest SophiaSan

i love yamapi in nobuta wo produce..his drunkess is just hilarious. and how he walks in the hallways.i was like holy crap thats how i walk! AHAHHAAHHA cute cute

Guest xSHADOW

Helllllllo! WOW =D I'm so happy to hear Yamapi's debut single hit #1!!! Congrats =]....I want to buy it so badly =_=!

it's two days in a row now hehe......guys go watch the utaban episode with Yamapi!! ....and just to let u guys know it back to the fur outfit not the same one from HEYx3...teh one u saw n Music Station >.<

he looks so good in the talk segment also

Guest luluchan

wao yamapi is # 1 @ oricon! @ this rate he's pbb gonna be # 1 for the week~~ would he sell more than 200000? we'll have tosee teh figures!

^^ yupp i think we hve to wait for a week to see how much he sells...200,000 is like very good already b/c i tink NEWS first week was 150,000+ only wasn't it..

kame guest apeparance on MS ....shuji to akira is back again lol =]

Guest dr jung

^^ LOL not long ago =]

did u guys watch his Music FIghter Performance...i thought that perf was super great also

Yep.. the perf was top-notch.. I liked Music Station one better though.. with Kame.. hah xD

Kame is such a sweet guy.. coming to his friend's perf to support him!

Hehe.. their friendship is pretty darrrrn strong..

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

hiii! new fan of yamapi!! wow I'm watching nobuta wo produce right now and it's gooooooooood. hehe, and I'm watching kurosagi at the same time -__-; even though they're completely different, I'm getting things confused (cuz of the same guy/girl character) but yama's SO cute!!

Yep.. the perf was top-notch.. I liked Music Station one better though.. with Kame.. hah xD

Kame is such a sweet guy.. coming to his friend's perf to support him!

Hehe.. their friendship is pretty darrrrn strong..

Yupp...and we can watch another perf of daite senorita on shounen club June 4...i think that's the one that Pi is going to be on...so it's tomorrow...

My favorite performance has def been the second Music Station one so far. So good. But the Hey Hey Hey one was also quite good. I was sad it wasn't the full song.

And I wish he would stop wearing the fur. The NewS/black jacket outfit is so much nicer. Haha. :D

Archived