Yamapi's Fans Thread!

pocca

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Idon't think so, i agree he's pretty but he's not tht pretty pretty like kim hee chul. I'm not making sense here but i would say tht ryo defenitely reminds me of hee chul bcos of their personality.

Guest lucky_moon

OMG.. Yamapi is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute when he was kid & also now..

I love him.. :w00t: :blush: :wub:

Ready for some PIN~!?

pin01.jpg

^^JIn what are u trying to whisper to Yamapi~!

pin02.jpg

Pi: stop that Jin, itz tickly~!

pin03.jpg

Jin: P~! are u going to go to my house today~!

pin04.jpg

Jin: Kusano get out of my way...damn it~!

pin05.jpg

JIn: yes i got in...whee~!<

pin06.jpg

PIN: the weather seems good today~!

pin07.jpg

Jin: are those all the letters you wrote to me~! ureshi

pin08.jpg

P: JIN~! remember that day...~!

pin09.jpg

me: pi didn't teachers told you to keep your hands to yourself, stop molesting JIN, at least don't do it on TV

pin11.jpg

me: aww...they're standing together hehe

pin11_01.jpg

Pi: jin don't be so close to me, it's too obvious~!

pin11_02.jpg

me: look at Pi's open mouth and JIn Big Smile..nothing else to say lol~!

pin12.jpg

Pi: JIn stop staring i can see you from the corner of my eye~!

pin13.jpg

Pi: i know im pretty but jin can u stop staring, we're on TV~!

pin14.jpg

Jin: i thought you say don't be so obvious and look at you holding

pin15.jpg

SOME MATCH PICTURES

pinmatch01_01.jpg

^^ where did you guys went to buy the bead bracelet at? i want to get one that look the same as yours~!

pinmatch02.jpg

janji01.jpg

pinmatch02_01.jpg

janji02.jpg

^^aren't those necklace nice~! but they cost alot just for that

pinmatch03.jpg

pinmatch03_01.jpg

^^ are those white wristlet?? or it like a bracelet?!

pinmatch04.jpg

^^ simple shirt but i want to get one haha~!

'Kurosagi' becomes film, Yamapi to star

Tomohisa Yamashita of NEWS has been given his first starring role in a movie. The film is based on the "Kurosagi" drama series that aired on TBS last spring. Yamashita and several others, including Maki Horikita and Yui Ichikawa, will reprise their roles from the drama. Yasuharu Ishii has been named as director, and the film is slated for release next spring.

cred: tokyograph + LJ

http://hochi.yomiuri.co.jp/entertainment/n...-OHT1T00107.htm

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20070607-00000022-nks-movi

Guest *wenDzie^^*

I read this in yamapifan.com

about him writing a letter to his future daughter

i don't know how true it is but it is daaaaaaaamn cute

給未來的女兒:

我的女兒啊,你的誕生是因為爸爸和媽媽相愛結婚(預計會在27歲至30歲左右)而產生的.你的名字我決定由媽媽負責,所以爸爸也不知道啊(但兒子,也就是你的弟弟卻是由爸爸命名的).不過你將會和我生的一模一樣,是個可愛的美人兒,這點我卻可以肯定.對於我這個女兒,我一定會給你世界上最好的東西,讀書方面我會親自教你,尤其是英文,更會令你操得一口流利的英語(只要打電話問問Jimmy叔叔便可).

爸爸很想帶你到迪士尼樂園拍拖啊,所以請你千萬不要那麼早結婚啊.雖然爸爸會是個明白事理的人,但當你的男朋友要帶你離去的一天,我可以肯定爸爸一定會感到很傷心,或許當我看見你們兩人恩愛的樣子,我會按捺不下變成暴力爸爸,硬分開你們也說不定,請以後多多指教!

Rough translation:

To future daughter:

My daughter, the reason for your birth is because dad and mum love each other and got married (predicting around 27 to 30yo). I have decided that your mum will take the responsibility to name you, that's why dad doesn't know it (but son, and that's your younger brother will be named by dad). But you will look exactly like me, a cute and beautiful child, I can promise you this bit. Treating this daughter of mine, I will give you the best in the world, I will teach you myself when it is regarding studies, especially English, will make you speak fluent English (just phone Uncle Jimmy <- He's talking about ex Jr, Jimmy Mackey).

Dad will want to take you to Disney Land for a date (I think like take her there for her to date boys? or a date with him? I'm unsure). So please no matter what, don't get married too early. Even though dad is a very understanding person, but one day when your boyfriend wants to take you away, I can promise you that dad will be very hurt and upset, or maybe when I see how much you two are in love, I will turn into a violent dad, will maybe even break you two apart. so please look after in the future (yoroshiku)

sooo cute..

i dunno.. it sounded cuter in chinese, plus my translation sucked..

sorry!

Omg I hate when Yampi was so thin in those pics

he looked like Mac from Mac and me

he was still cute

he looks much better with weight on him.

Lol future daughter eh??

I can't imagine Yampi having children

.....well If I had know Kimura when he was younger I would have said the same thing. But that letter is cuteness

Lol I had no idea how much fashion sense

Yampi and Jin shared kekkekeke

I don't knwo you can try my clubbox it's mostly je stuff and dramas

http://clubbox.co.kr/shuji2akira

oh wow, i didn't know that was your clubbox. nice. i've been there a few times. i like it. it's actually one of my favorite je stuff that i go to. i really recommend this clubbox. hehehhe ( sounds like i'm advertising or something. :P)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/bay...yopi/ryopi2.jpg

haha the kid beside yampi's so cute. is that Ryo? :D.

That translation to his future daugher is so cute.

It's quite funny that my friends that like japanese dramas all like yamapi. He has this universal appeal...

I put a yamapi wallpaper at my desktop at work (is that professional? >_<) my coworker asked if he was my bf :P... sigh. i only wish

Archived