Eugene Vs. Sung Yuri

Guest love-yun

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayva

i say eugene... she has a long lasting beauty (if anyone knows what i mean). eugene is just too cute, she's also pretty, beautiful, talented, unique and lets just say the whole package.

To me, both are pretty and cute girls. But I have to go with Eugene as I find her beauty more unique. I also like her personality much better. Plus, she is definitely a much better actress than Sung Yuri. I've seen all their dramas and I hate to say this, but Sung Yuri's acting still needs a lot of improvement.

Guest charles0702

i love eugene, but in this poll i chose sung yuri.. i loved her in one fine day.. she is beautiful and talented. :blush:

Guest makemyday

sungyuri is prettier in my eyes.

i have no logical explanation for it but i never found eugene pretty.

thats my reason. haha

but its not my default that i chose sungyuri.

i think she's pretty.

she won me over with snow queen haha

Guest gigikhatra

I love both Sung Yu Ri & Eugene . I think both of them are really pretty , but come to voting , my vote for Yu Ri :rolleyes:<_< :blush:

Guest Stacy

Eugene, because the way she presents herself seems much better than Yuri. Also, SES is way better than FINKL.

Guest tuna_madunna

This one is tough!

Eugene is prettier.

Sung Yuri is cuter.

But since you asked for "WHO'S PRETTIER" then obviously I'd go for Eugene *^____^*

Archived