Eugene Vs. Sung Yuri

Guest love-yun

Guest jacechao

Both are pretty and cute . I love both so I don't choose any . They share number 1 spot . I know Eugene speaks english so well but never know that she grown up in Guam . That explained it , and Sung Yu Ri was born in Germany . ho ho they are supprised me. Again giving up on voting . They both look pretty to me. Actually I don't like these voting , who ever has more fans would be winning that doesn't mean anything . :tongue2:

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizz_J

Yuri unnie grew up in Germany?? Whoa.. i never knew that. And Eugene unnie grew up in guam.. i never knew that either....

I thought they both grew up in korea lol.

Both looks pretty! But i guess i'll pick Eugene unnie.

Guest luvxholic

definitely sung yuri eugene didn't look great at all in LOVING YOU...sung yuri's so pretty in all her dramas

Guest Lindoodoo

With those pics you posted, I think Eugene is beautiful.

And wow, what crazy coincidences. So much alike.

Guest ChiPs aHoAii

Wow they both have the same birthday as me .. March 3rd ^-^;;

Well from the pictures, i see that Eugene is prettier, but from all the videos and such, Yuri still catch my eyes more. .. so Yuri it is. =]

Guest angel2nyt

this poll is tough

i like both girls

but ill choose eugene since i liked her first before sung yu ri

Guest badhairday

I liked all the roles that Eugene was in, so I voted for her. I only like Yuri in Snow Queen. Look wise, I think they are about equal. They are just very gorgeous.

Archived