Eugene Vs. Sung Yuri

Guest love-yun

Guest mehlonghae

That's cool that they have a lot in common. I voted for Eugene. Sung Yu Ri underwent a lot of surgery to get where she's at.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_day

I chose Yuri

I think Eugene comes out prettier in pictures but Yuri is prettier on T.V. So I think Yuri is prettier ^^

But Eugene is pretty too

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I voted for Eugene, she looks really pretty in these pics!

and I never knew that yuri grew up in germany.. thats pretty cool.

Guest touche`

I'll go with Eugene. I never really liked Yuri (Even though she is super cuter than Eugene). Eugene is more appealing (Base on the mature looks) and natural talents. :] Her singing sucks though. =/

Guest eugene_yurin

it's difficult to choose, but if i have to, i think eugene is more confident and talented than sung yu ri. i've listened to sung yu ri sing English song before , and it's worse than Eugene. Eugene's accent is really really good. Actually i like sung yu ri more before, but after watching "save the last dance for me" i think Eugene's acting skill is better than sung yuri. generally, i love and vote for Eugene

Guest *sayuri*

+I usually not interest in this kind of voting and etc..... I personal thinks every actresses and actors has their own unique and talents...... but however, I'm a true fan of Eugene.......therefore, I'm here to show some support for her.....;)

Eugene is a very unique person ....... she is very talented and an all-round star...... she can dance, sing, act, MC, Host......ect...... Not a lot of people can do this ......:) There are no doubt about Eugene's looks...... she can be cute, sexy, classic, smart, nerdy (when she wear her glasses)...etc......She is a TRUE STAR!!!

Here are some pictures of her....... :P

e2np2.jpge10mw2.jpg

e6wn8.jpge7bv5.jpg

e15pc8.jpge16pg0.jpg

18wp9.jpg

Guest haneul<3

They're both exquisitely beautiful, no doubt about it.

I voted YuRi because I've seen her more and she's just really appealed to me (my mom, on the other hand, thinks she's butt ugly... x_x;;). Eugene is gorgeous too.

Archived