[--mizushima Hiro--]

Guest Key

Guest rach1rur3

i guess there's no new about him? except for the fact that he married ayaka... :( once again i'm sad and happy about that news. lol! hope there will be more updates about him soon... :)

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest avinn

Oricon: Most Beautiful People

Thu, April 23, 2009 (3:29am EDT)

American magazine People will soon be releasing its "100 Most Beautiful People" list, so Oricon has put together a small survey about "beautiful" Japanese celebrities. 1,000 men and women participated in the survey, which asked about both male and female celebrities.

The #1 answer for male celebrities was young actor Hiro Mizushima (25), though the survey was conducted just before he announced his marriage to singer Ayaka (21). Among female celebrities, the recently divorced Norika Fujiwara (37) was the #1 choice.

Men:

1. Hiro Mizushima

2. Gackt

3. Masaharu Fukuyama

4. Takuya Kimura

5. HYDE

6. Hiroshi Tamaki

7. Junichi Okada

8. Koichi Domoto

9. Hideaki Takizawa

10. Shosuke Tanihara

Women:

1. Norika Fujiwara

2. Sayuri Yoshinaga

3. Yukie Nakama

4. Koyuki

5. Hitomi Kuroki

6. Nanako Matsushima

7. Misaki Ito

8. Yuko Takeuchi

9. Kou Shibasaki

10. Meisa Kuroki

source: tokyograph

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xingjing

Still recovering from his marriage. LOL. I <3 ayaka, though, so I'm cool with their marriage. It was just, too sudden.

And wow, I totally agree with most of that list of beautiful men & women. I was rewatching old Jdorama classics with Masaharu Fukuyama... oh my, he is so good-looking. ROFL. Another one of my old-men crushes [so sad that he's now old]. ROFL.

But yes, Hiro's awesome English kills everyone. And he's smart too - I'm telling you, a combination of the best genes. I mean, Keio + killer-ness = freaking sldkfjweoriusdflkj SHOULD HAVE STAYED SINGLE A LITTLE LONGER. ROFL.

Guest daisyink

He speaks english? Post clip please?!

<-- there's this one clip where he speaks to a little kid, the audio is a bit low though =__=; sorry!! :x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Hiro Mizushima leads live-action "Beck" movie

Tue, June 2, 2009 (12:40am EDT)

"Beck," the popular music manga by Harold Sakuishi, is being adapted as a live-action film. Director Yukihiko Tsutsumi ("20th Century Boys") will be in charge of the project, with actor Hiro Mizushima in the leading role.

The manga, which was originally serialized from 2000 to 2008, tells the story of five young men who form a rock band called Beck. The protagonist in the manga was the guitarist/vocalist Yukio "Koyuki" Tanaka, but the film will instead revolve around the band's main guitarist and leader, Ryusuke Minami.

Mizushima has been cast as Ryusuke, while Takeru Sato will play the part of Koyuki. The two previously played brothers in the drama series "Mei-chan no mini coopersuji." Playing the other members of Beck are Kenta Kiritani as the rapper Chiba, Osamu Mukai as the bassist Taira, and Aoi Nakamura as the drummer Saku.

30 original songs are being written, which will be performed by the actors themselves with real instruments. Mizushima and the others are currently undergoing special training for about a month. The movie's climax is said to be a large-scale concert scene with the band playing on stage.

Shooting is scheduled to start in early July, with a theatrical release expected in fall 2010.

credit : tokyograph

Guest cholo

back to his old permed hair :o

GYAO magazine

gyao0907_5.jpggyao0907_6.jpg

gyao0907_7.jpggyao0907_8.jpg

Credit: Shokim

86j22.jpg

72c20.jpg

aj221.jpg

credits:pali-mariLJ

more of the magazine scans

chocinemacinema17scan03k.jpg

chocinemacinema17scan03z.jpg

chocinemacinema17scan03.jpg

Guest ミ★--リイコ

Yay! I'm not the only Mizushima Hiro fan! Even my friends who like dramas are confused when say his name. He's my favorite actor ever. I'm so excited about the BECK movie. I love that manga and Ryuusuke is a really awesome character. I, too, can't wait to hear him speak English.

Yeah, it's great to see a thread :3.

Guest rach1rur3

oh cool! new series for Hiro and Musai will be in it too! Hehehe! I don't know the story line, but I'll definitely watch coz of the actors... Hope a fansubbing group takes it on. :)

He is more suitable to have longer hair. The permed short hair in black suit doesn't suit his face, but the one in pink makes him look like a prince! I managed to get his previous 2 large photobook, and I was squealing like mad in my room. Super kagoii.

I hope to see his movies soon. :) Thank you for this thread!

Archived