[--mizushima Hiro--]

Guest Key

Guest avinn

A brief translations on the press conference held in Tokyo, 3 April 2009 for Hiro and Ayaka on their marriage announcement.

The actor Mizushima Hiro (24) and singer, Ayaka (21) announced at a press conference held in Tokyo today that they have registered their marriage on February 22, 2009. It is said that the certificate of marriage will be submitted on the 13th April 2009.

"We have registered our marriage on February 22. I'd like to start a new life together with her and I want to tell all the fans that both of us are married. Ayaka is suffering from an illness, thus I have made this quick decision in order to protect/take care of her" said Hiro.

Ayaka has been taking medicine all this while but there are still symptoms coming like shortness of breath and palpitations. As to cure her illness, she will pause her singing activity until next year.

Hiro also said "although we are still immature, we will support mutually, cooperating and we will walk through life together".

The two met when Hiro went to see Ayaka's live professional debut in May last year. Later on, there have been issues on their intimate relationship on the magazine said that they had been dating since August 2008.

Editted: (Thanx to ticteuk.)

Ayaka is suffering from Graves-Basedow Disease. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graves-Basedow_disease

20090403-00000000-oric-ent-view-000.jpg

20090403-00000585-san-ent-view-000.jpg

source of news/pictures :yomiuri + oricon + sankei

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MiSs L.E

Oh my, sick with Gave's Disease? I hope her condition is not terribly serious. Ayaka, please get better and thank god she's taken the opportunity to rest. She has lost a lot of weight and has an unhealthy paleness to her. Ayaka, fighting! And Hiro, may you do your very best to take care of her. They look so happy, even in the slightest hints of a smile. I have a lot of faith in this couple, as young as they may be but they have been married since late Feb x) FIGHTING!

on a side note, Hiro's hair is adorable shortened and permed LOL and ayaka's hair is so long! 0_0

Guest strawberrynkiwi

She is sick. :(

*sigh* I guess that makes me feel a little better.

Ayaka should cut off her hair then, it's sucking up all her nutrition.

Hiro is such a sweet guy, hopefully they will pull through everything. :mellow:

At tokyograph, the article says she has Grave's disease :( Hiro is such a sweet guy. I know he'll take great care of her. I love the way he looks at her in the press con pics~that picture with them showing their rings. Adorable!

His short, permed hair is cute. lol.

Guest Ryushasha

I was shocked when I first heard of their marriage on youtube.

Oh Ayaka is sick? I feel so sorry for her but @ the same time,

it is nice to know that Hiro is willing to marry her despite knowing of her illness.

Not many men can do this, u know. Anyway, I hope everything turns out well for the couple.

Shiawase ni~~ :)

Guest obtuse_cat

oooo ... ayaka has a nice voice ... she looks like a nice person too ... not witchy and all ... :)

he so cute ... seems like he would be such a devoted lover/husband (but what do i know, really? :P)

Cheli unni: are you the same cheli who posted lots in the JJH thread? Your comments cracked me up so bad last time ... hee hee hee ... in another fandom. :P

Nice to meet you!

Guest yokesoe

Ayaka is suffering from an illness, thus I have made this quick decision in order to protect/take care of her" said Hiro.

yes..this's my hero.

i remember the words from ' full house '

"you 'll protect her.

i'll protect you."

as like,i want to say hiro " you'll protect her.we (hiro'fans)'ll protect you from the bottom of broken heart ..... :)

don't worry.be happy. . . always popular . o.k

Guest obtuse_cat

Yahoo ... Happy Birthday to Mizushima Hiro san! Hope it's a wonderful birthday that he spends with his loved one(s). :)

Guest xradiostatic

happy birthday hiro!!! <3

and yaaaay. new drama! i'm so excited. hiro and kimura takuya together will be great. :]

Guest aruna_irani

I watch Mei-chan butler lately and..his hair kinda curly. haha

I guess it's the style. Hiro still look amazing.

Guest cholo

with all due respect, lets not forget or give credits the pictures where it was taken out.

Lets respect the original poster of the pic (whoever he/she is).

* peace* B) all for the love of hiro :)

thanks for the edit aruna_irani.

Guest flyingpenguins

i'm aware that i'm wayyy behind on news about him.

i finished watching his latest drama last week but rightttttttttttt before i finished

i did a google search and i realized.

HE'S MARRIED.

god. that was a devestating blow.

he reminds me of matsumoto jun a lot ^_^

it's sweet how he wants to take care of ayaka. lucky ^_^

Guest pga pga

I can not function well anymore I want to c..

well I can say Congratulation to them , I feel like they are living a drama of some sort

Guest MeriendaTime

I was wondering what was off about him lately..why I didn't think he looked as hot as I initially did.

His eyebrows are super thin. ._.

It looks a bit odd. Makes him look older...

ZK.jpg

aorimr.jpg

(sorry for the huge pic)

Seeeeee. He looks better with thicker eyebrows imo.

Guest blackvelvetfever

^ Yeah, thin eyebrows looks odd on him :mellow:

Ahhh, Zettai Kareshi :wub: His face is so perfect in the opening of ZK. I sound creepy now.

Archived