Prayer Requests

Guest mistahbang

Guest labadee

i think we can all do great things if we pray that at least one of our non-Christian friends will come to Christ soon =)

I pray for all those suffering in Myanmar after the horrific cyclone that devastated the area.. but i also pray for all those who to this day are prosecuted for believing in Christ

Prayer Request:

-I pray that i will get accepted into the program that i wish

- I pray that i can rebuild my relationship with my former best friend

-I pray in hopes that i can serve my God better :D

i'll pray for you all

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EtherealEnigma

I pray that everyone that believes in god, to wake up from their euphoric nightmare. I pray that people will believe in what is in front of them, rather than something that doesn't exist. I pray that one day, in a world without religion people will accept others for who they are regardless, or race, religion, sect, or class. I pray to all, all that you awaken from your trance to finally realize what is before you, the harsh reality, the reality that you face, alone, or with the support of others, or any other way you please to cope. I pray that you life of pleasure, even hedonistic, life is too short to worry about sins and absolution, when the end result is you being buried in the ground. I pray, pray, pray, and I pray to everyone to open their eyes and see what they see, and not what others tell them to see. Oh wait... my prayers will not be heard... because what I am praying to doesn't exist... instead I plead for you to open your eyes to reality and let what is true shine through to you.

Guest labadee

I pray that everyone that believes in god, to wake up from their euphoric nightmare. I pray that people will believe in what is in front of them, rather than something that doesn't exist. I pray that one day, in a world without religion people will accept others for who they are regardless, or race, religion, sect, or class. I pray to all, all that you awaken from your trance to finally realize what is before you, the harsh reality, the reality that you face, alone, or with the support of others, or any other way you please to cope. I pray that you life of pleasure, even hedonistic, life is too short to worry about sins and absolution, when the end result is you being buried in the ground. I pray, pray, pray, and I pray to everyone to open their eyes and see what they see, and not what others tell them to see. Oh wait... my prayers will not be heard... because what I am praying to doesn't exist... instead I plead for you to open your eyes to reality and let what is true shine through to you.

why would you come to a thread like this just to post ur unwanted opinion? you are just looking for trouble.

Guest touche`

I pray that God will [love] and [forgive] you. (edit, I forgot to add one word)

Guest lastdrop

aww nice...i think that this is really helpful

i need prayers for my fam...my parents just got a divorce and its tough

Guest labadee

aww nice...i think that this is really helpful

i need prayers for my fam...my parents just got a divorce and its tough

i'm sure that we are all very sorry to hear that :( but stay strong! you know you will always have a family within the church that can help you by these times =). Pray for strength to carry on and maintain an optimistic mindset!

Guest chin_ai22

I pray to you, Dear God,

that you teach me how to let go of people,

of things, of experiences that imprison me.

help me to set myself free from the bondage of the past,of misery, of pain, and of unnecessary longings,

that i may truly let go and let you govern my life, now and forever. Amen.

Guest freshman11

I pray that God will know what I am doing is right and I hope he helps me to get through with it!

Guest .:Lushes:.

Dear God.

I am desperate right now. I am hurt to the point that I can't feel no physical pain. I am more hurt then when she passed away.

Dear God.

I am praying from the bottom of my heart, I am crying while I am typing this. Oh please forgive me for I did disappointed you in the worse way possible, but please lord, if you want to punish me, punish me in any other away upon myself. Please oh please, don't punish me like this. I beg of you.

Dear God.

You send me him, oh how I truly believed that it was because you had to take her away. I am here praying, asking, begging you with all that I am, that please lord, oh please don't take him away. He's everything to me, you can take away my life, but please lord, I pray. Please lord, I pray that him don't leave me, and please let him know just how much I love him. Please lord, I am begging you. I want nothing more in this world then to be by his side.

• 1 month later...
Guest amyoii

Dear God,

Please help me learn to forgive and forget. Help me learn to love and obey my dad no matter what kind of person he is... I know it's so hard to do...knowing that he hates me... he doesn't see me as his daughter but please, help me to control my tongue & speak words of kindness & with respect to him

Amen.

주님 힘들엇어요, even the strong get tired. but thre is no one here who has the strength to care for the strong. i am strong. thats why you left me alone all this time. leaving everyone either dead or on their knees crying. i've stood this whole time smiling for them to see that maybe there is some hidden hope that i know of.

i've been strong for everyone, but these days i am so tired. i dont know how much longer i can stand. if this is punishment then i accept it, i already know there is blood on my hands that u will never forgive me for.

i just ask that, when i finally fall, that you would be there to catch me. i dont wanna do it anymore

Guest freshman11

I pray that I will pass the exam, I pray that I will change for the better as I always wanted I wish my family well especially my mom. I pray that I will become a better person once I am on my way and help my sister with whatever she needs. I pray that I will be a better student in college and have a better knowledge in everything. I pray that there wont be a lil voice inside asking me for cigarettes!!! I pray that me and my family will be ok. I pray that I will pass the exam on that monday.

Guest STEPHOO--

Please keep my dad safe while he's overseas. Keep my family always healthy & safe. Hopefully I focus and get accepted into that school. (: amen.

Guest Bourjois

Oh... my goodness. I need this thread so badly. I hope my friend will regain her trust in me. I hope I don't fall out from my other friends. I hope my dang behind the wheel people won't charge me another $300, because I sure as hell can't afford to shell out more money. I hope I get into the college of my choice, because I know going to a jr college will disappoint my mom like none other.

Guest -HyuNi-

Wow this is a great way to keep each other accountable!

I'm going to bookmark this page.

I'll do my best praying for you guys.

To keep myself accountable, I'll post the names of who I've prayed for.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest heavenlyanne

I pray for my boyfriends family to understand and accept me and not to seperate my boyfriend and I because they dont like me by asking me to leave. I pray that they will learn to know that I am trying my best. I pray that my boyfriends mother will accept me for who I am and be kinder towards me. I pray that my bf will know all that I am doing for him and appreciate and not lose me before it is too late. I pray that I can find a job and pass my DMV. I pray that I can do well on my interview so that I can find a job and have confidence so that there will be no conflict between his family and I. I pray that there may be peace in our family.

Archived