Prayer Requests

Guest mistahbang

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluelily

It strange the way things work out. Your post hit me hard. Thank you for that.

One song that always touches my heart is As One - Day by Day. The meaning

goes deep then the lyrics. Sign, I needed this right know,

I pray for:

- for forgiveness for the sins I have committed towards him and other.

- to watch over the people I know and love and those I have yet to meet.

- to show me the right path in life.

- move on from the past.

- learn to make my dreams come true without fear of failure.

- watch over my family.

- better understand this love in my heart.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mochaswirl

ill pray for you people :) i hope you guys have a good day.

my requests are..

-help change my friends. help them stop breaking each other's friendship by talking about each other.

-help me deal with my friends

-help me lift the stress of my shoulders

Guest eureka246

My Request:

My biology teacher suddenly passed away this morning. She was only 41 and had three children (the oldest is 11). She'd often bring them to classes, and many of us have come to know them. Her death devastated our whole school because she was one of those amazing teachers that could inspire anyone, so please pray for her on her way to heaven.

Guest dorkiee__ness

yea whatever we need to believe to get us through the day...

Edit: but I do believe in the power of prayers.

Guest fantasy21

My Request:

My biology teacher suddenly passed away this morning. She was only 41 and had three children (the oldest is 11). She'd often bring them to classes, and many of us have come to know them. Her death devastated our whole school because she was one of those amazing teachers that could inspire anyone, so please pray for her on her way to heaven.

gosh i'm so sorry T_T

I pray for my family and the people who suffered or has past away to be happy & safe in heaven :blush:

I <333333 GOD

Guest katnip

My Request:

I will definately pray for her and her family...

Prayer Requests:

-My former close friend has told me that she has a brain tumor...please pray for her health and honesty. Even though I have forgiven her for the wrongs that she has done towards me, I find it hard to trust her words now as she has lied to me many times. Then again, I hope that this time around, she is not being honest. No one deserves that.

-My friend's friend's dad is diagnosed with liver cancer...he's at the final stages. Doctors say that it's too late to do anything but prepare for the worst. Please pray for her and her family. Her name is Sandra.

-My friend's dad seriously injured his back and can't go to work. Doctors don't want to operate on him because apparently he is on Worker's Compensation...so they only get a fraction of the money. The pain is so intense that he has trouble eating and sleeping and can't move around. Please pray for his back to heal.

-Clarity for what His will is for me...my purpose planned by Him on all aspects of life.

-Closer relationship with God.

Guest chin_ai22

I pray to you, Dear God,

that you teach me how to let go of people,

of things, of experiences that imprison me.

help me to set myself free from the bondage of the past,of misery,

of pain, and of unnecessary longings,

that i may truly let go and let you govern my life,

now and forever. Amen

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emceej

i pray for :

- my parents who stayed strong for the past 2 years. got sick, lost money, bad habits etc.. but their still walking with me. i pray that god will lead us the right path this summer and give us a fresh start.

- my mom who is really sick right now. heck she's still working for the family .

- my dad. i hope he gets home safely .

Guest ShiaChewy

I'm glad I found this.

Prayer Requests:

- For my family's salvation

- Spiritual struggle

- My brother to grow up and someday, accept Jesus as his savior

- My family letting me go to church and getting involved with it daily

- My parents' health condition -- esp my mom. She gets like 5 hours of sleep a day. Maybe even less.

- My friend who's parents are dealing with financial difficulties: her parents might get laid off and her brother is going to college next year. She's putting too much stress on herself because of this.

- Forgiveness of my sins

- More availability and more room Him in my heart.

- To easily talk about God to my friends and that His love will reach them

- To forgive and forget

Sorry for the long list. I will pray for you all.

alot of people say this is there favorite topic. certainly not mine.

yup.

if god really do exist, why am i so poor and my life is so bad?! and i try my best too.

the only time i believed in GOD was the boyfriend part. every year (before my bf) i always pray to find a sweet ok looking bf. it came true.

maybe i should keep praying for a good life. i hope HE, or whoever, hears me. my life is pretty sad, like, seriously.

No one's life is perfect. God is trying to teach you something. My life isn't exactly the best, and I'm not rich either.

Possessions don't matter because when you die, they'll still be here, when you'll be somewhere else. Believe in God with all your heart and that is when His light will shine on you.

If you think you have it so bad, you don't. People in Darfur, and many other places are suffering and yet they continue to have faith. Don't give up. Your life will not be sad until you truly accept Him into your heart. Stop the bleeding in your internal wounds. Stop procrastinating. God is not slow. We are the ones that are slow. WE are the ones who procrastinate too much. God loves you so much He sent His son and He DIED for you. He had to go through everything, which meant being poor, having a bad life, etc. He had to go through all that because of our sins. If He had not, we would not be here at all. We all try out best, but it depends on what we try out best for. Try your best to be with God and stop hesitating. It doesn't matter if we screw up or fail, because He will still love us. God has a plan for everyone -- He knows what's best for us. God will provide for you.

Guest cherries176

Do we have to be christian to pray? Can we be another religion but still pray for others and asked to be prayed for? Just womdering if this post is limited to just people who are christian.

Guest .:Lushes:.

1.) I pray that he'll be happy again, that he knows I love him with all my heart, and that we'll make it through

2.) I pray that this family will be better, that my dad will be on his feet again

3.) I pray that her soul is at peace and that she smiling down on us, and I hope to dear god that I will not disappoint her.

4.) I pray that she will reach her dreams

5.) I pray that the war will be over soon, that there will be no more mournings, death, and conflicts...I pray for the most possible peace to come and take its place.

6.) I pray that god will forgive me, for all my sins, and for the times that I have broken my promises with him, and though it may sound hypocritical of me, for the future promises that I might break. I want to thank him for all the times that he have help me and for all the times that he have shown me his love. I love you too god.

Guest maaxroy

AWWWW This has to be the most sweeeetest and awesomest topic ever...

God is there with us, in times when even people close to us turn their backs... :)

1) I pray for everyone to be happy...

2) I pray that I go to an awesome school next yr.

3) I pray that all of my friends and I remain good friends forever...

4) I pray that my dad could stop smoking & be healthy

5) I pray that my mom could be optimistic and happy and not worry about what other people think

6) I pray that I could remain faithful to God...

7) I pray that my friend, Anika, finds her special someone..

8) I pray that my relatives could be rightly guided in life..

9) I pray that I do good on my final report card and CRT exams this year...

10) I pray for my grandparents..all of them... to remain healthy

11) I pray that all of the misunderstandings between my step-mom and I could be cleared...

12) I pray that all of the misunderstandings between my friend and I could be cleared...

13) I pray that there be no world war 3...

14) I pray for all the homeless people and kids...

15) I pray for the war to be over...

16) I pray that i do good next year...and continue to do good onwards

17) I pray that I find my prince charming...

18) I pray that my little sister will grow up to be a good person & she live in a good enviorment...

19) I pray that kids in the future to grow up in a good enviorment...

20) I pray that my dad's work and financial problems to be solved

21) I pray for my step-mom and step-bro to be happy

22) I pray for my aunt so all her problems could be solved

23) I pray that everyone's dreams could come true...

WOAH... haha, sorry.. that was reaallllyyy long... :blush:

Guest mojomunkeez

I pray for my Berkeley appeal to go through and get accepted.

I pray for my relationship with my girlfriend, that we keep going strong.

I pray for my girlfriend's relationship with her parents, that they patch things up and stop fighting with each other.

I pray for my girlfriend's choices, for her to stop going to parties.

I pray for my two best friends to stop their silly little vendetta and become friends again.

I pray for my cousin overseas, that she doesn't get overwhelmed by her schoolwork and stress of carrying on a long distance relationship.

I pray for my friends that are juniors, that they don't just focus on getting good grades and doing whatever their asian parents tell them to do, but that they learn to enjoy life and live in the moment.

I pray for my friends who are going to different colleges, may they make smart choices and that we always remember each other.

I pray for my parents, they stress out over me so much, it's not fair to them. I pray that I can make them proud.

I pray for my teacher, her mother passed away suddenly a few weeks ago.

I pray for my friends who don't know Christ, that I may be a guiding light for them to the truth.

I pray for my own psyche, that I don't fall apart this last quarter of high school.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xsunyoung

please for my best friend who is losing her faith.

please pray for my other good friend whose father is suffering cancer.

please pray for my family because there are problems with love and unity and security.

please pray for my dad who is aethiest.

please pray for me for guidance and focus!!!!!!!

please pray for my church as Satan i winning..

basically, there are a lot of problems *sigh*

thank you guys and may God be with you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest melona_ice

this topic is so great, it really encourages me how so many others are out there also praying.

i pray for my grandma in the hospital,

i pray for h20 at my school

i pray for my parents who work over 12 hours a day just to give me a better life.

i pray for my friends that struggle, and that do not have a relationship with God yet and pray that they will.

i pray that i would learn to be humble, and learn to let go of my own selfish desires. i pray that my heart with no longer be so selfish for my own wants, will not be a jealous heart but a heart that loves like none another.

Guest .:Lushes:.

I pray that I get an answer

I pray that god forgives me

I pray for my family well being

I pray that he stills loves me...

I pray that I can be revived...

Archived