Prayer Requests

Guest mistahbang

Guest trickx

This is why we need a religion, philosophy and theology section.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH, ADMINS! Stop dictating what should and shouldn't be discussed!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yummylolly15

though i'm not erligious..

i pray for

-stupid idiots that start wars will finally stop and take chill pill instead of killing people.

-more philanthripists

-acceptance to HSC.argh

• 2 months later...
Guest ichigo_no_powder

i think this thread is just right where it should be, because we are christians, and christian is not a religion but a relationship =]

that's an awesome way of putting it.

it looks like it's been awhile since anyone has posted a prayer request but I hope that everything went smoothly. It may not necessarily turn out the way we want, but it's important to always remember His promise:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

I have a prayer request. I need to have the strength to be able to accept God's plan for me wholeheartedly, no matter how different it may be from what I want.

A prayer request! I'm half way through my final high school examinations and I don't think I've done well enough so far. I have to do very well in my last three exams because I'm afraid I won't have a high enough overall score later on.

Any thoughts and prayers are very appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest MaliceInWonderlandx

i would like to request prayers for:

my grades, social life, depression, finding a home church, relationship with friends and boyfriend, and my non-christian friends.

thank you.

This is why we need a religion, philosophy and theology section.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH, ADMINS! Stop dictating what should and shouldn't be discussed!

Freedom of speech does not apply to forums such as this. Moderators have power to close/ delete threads. In that area, they have complete authority and we are subject to their will for agreeing to the terms of use.

please pray that my heart is transformed by God. that I will learn to love the ones in my life that He's gifted me with selflessly

pray that I learn to love before judging

pray that I learn to be more responsible and disciplined

pray that I realize what's important in life and reach for it, not to be distracted by the billions of things I do get distracted by in life

edit: please pray that i dont break down from my burdens in life. i feel like the pack is so heavy...

Guest LeCiel.

That's nice :]

I have a prayer requests.

That hopefully, everything goes well in my life. Meet new real friends, my good friendships will stay as it is and be with my whole family even just for a day.

Thank you!

Guest Esclicer

This is a nifty thread...

I'll be praying for you guys!

If anyone's having/had a rough week....

"Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us."

- Romans 5:3-5

:)

Guest candy_rocks

Let me firstly start off by saying how much I appreciate this thread and thank you to you all.

I have a prayer request. I need the strength and courage to carry on the next few months. Let this help me accept my fate.

Guest sunnylove

This is so sweet, thank you so much!! (:

I felt really happy reading the first post (:

I have a lot of prayers to go out actually, but my main few are

- I pray that I will be able to go to a good college

- I pray that my brother can continue doing well in school so he can be whatever he wants to be when he grows up

- I pray that my parent's health and marriage will be forever strong (:

- I pray that I will be able to be with one of my good friends again soon (:

God Bless Everyone!!!

<3

please pray that my heart is transformed by God. that I will learn to love the ones in my life that He's gifted me with selflessly

pray that I learn to love before judging

pray that I learn to be more responsible and disciplined

pray that I realize what's important in life and reach for it, not to be distracted by the billions of things I do get distracted by in life

edit: please pray that i dont break down from my burdens in life. i feel like the pack is so heavy...

This one caught my eye because I feel the same way too!

May God bless!!

Guest AngelsWhisper

ohh, this is a nice thread. Now I have some more things to pray for.^^ 

i like to pray for my former bf's and his family's protection. and that they all will have a good life and be strong and healthy. I also like to pray for family, for those who needs a prayer, and for the souls in Purgatory. 

God Bless ^^

• 3 months later...

-for nationwide revival across college campuses

-for a spirit of prayer and healing to be released all over the nation, specifically at UCSD

-for God to have his way in my life, in my heart

-for leaders, followers, and for myself, to be lovesick for Jesus

-for the gift of prophesy

-for my broken family

-for mental/emotional/spiritual/physical freedom, for chains to be broken

-to break oppression and the enemy's stronghold

-to give up control and let God be God

-to be satisfied in Him alone

-to first and foremost, love God and be loved by Him

pray for me please (:

• 4 months later...
Guest Arelly

I'd like to request prayers for :

-My mom's surgery this friday to go well, and that she may have a speedy recovery

-This upcoming school year is a good one

-My university applications go well

-Peace

- and ofcourse I'll pray for all of you guys as well ^_^

Archived