why did i have to reregister my previous username??

Guest toki

i joined a couple weeks ago. and i posted here and there. and i posted yesterday too. but when i tried to log back in today the site said that my username wasn't on record. and i had to reregister. my number of posts is gone. why is this? do i need a certain number of posts to not get booted off the member list? :blink:

Guest alicee

Did you read the announcement? Soompi crashed and everything was erased. You only have to register this time since all of the forums' information was gone. Please read through the whole announcement before you ask again. >_<

Did you read the announcement? Soompi crashed and everything was erased. You only have to register this time since all of the forums' information was gone. Please read through the whole announcement before you ask again. >_<

eek sorry. :blink::o i was trying to look through the FAQs instead. :blink:

Guest hyunjin

wah.its so terrible no wonder my roommate cant log in tinking someting is wrong w/ her computer......sob all my post r gone! :o

Archived