[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest shingung

:D i love this drama..it was worth the watch..and all of the comments here are correct...its not to mushy for a love story...the script is very realistic..oh how i hope i have someone like Hyung Tae as my best friend :wub: ..oh well i had but it was not 30 years...only two years....

and even the support casts have good screen time..and i envy their friendship...hopefully my friends and I can do that sometime...just meet each other and catch up with each other....and support each other...

i really recommend this drama..hopefully i can buy a dvd for this drama with a good english substitle...i definitely will want to watch it over and over again...

but though its really fun to watch and enjoyable..of course there are some dull scenes..which i think are not needed..but for the lead actor and actress.. i love their bickering...and how they support each other when one is really down....

thumbs up for this one.. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
Guest richnrich

this is much much better that what i've expected....definitely one of my all time favorites!

started watching this without much expectation....i was bored coz none of the new kdrama, twdrama, jdrama interest me ....watch a couple of new series, but i ended up gave up after watching first few episodes...so i gave this drama a try....wow, i liked it from the beginning to the end (although i agree some parts are a bit slow)...i watched the whole series in 2 days...haha....but it seems this series is underrated? i wonder why...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kdrama52

I love this drama!! There is one song that i can't seem to figure out. At the end of episode 3 that soo ae and jung jin sing after drinking. It's the cute funny song that they always sing together while skipping down the street. I was wondering if anyone new what the name of that song was?

• 5 months later...
Guest finduilas_gemini

For me this drama is an all time favourite... I'm really glad I doscovered it - which was really a coincidence- from one great MV. The story is funny and I really like the 2 leads. I don't like too much the baseball boyfriend, but I really liked the young author... she was so funny ;3

One of my all time favorites.

It had it's funny times. It had it's slice of life. It had romance.

I love the friendship between the 2 leads. How the relationship came about in the end. I love how they incorporated the baseball. The struggle between Nan Hee and Jung Joo's relationship. :D

I was so sad when I finished because I wanted more. Now it's like 3 years later since I watched it and I love every second of it.. but i'm trying to move along slowly so I can savor the moments... I missed this soo much. They are fun and cute couple.

Guest riehae

I'm actually watching this for the i-don't-know tme. hehe.

This is one of the few light Kdrama that I love.

Usually I don't like them but this one is a major exception.

Well, I only care about the leads and not the supporting roles.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest aeiou80

I've recently started watching this series...and have to say that it's becoming one of my favorites! :)

Does anyone know if there are any 9 End 2 Outs fanfic stories out there somewhere?

• 3 weeks later...

9 Ends 2 Out Fanmade MVs

These are my fanmade MVs for this drama..Enjoy!

1)MV 9 Ends 2 Out - Love Theme

Song : The OST "Sarang Dang Gi Gi By Mose"

Clips : Hyung Tae and Nan Hee Scenes

2)Fly Again

Song : The OST "Fly Again By Byul"

3)Sad Theme

Song : The OST "Bo Ee Na Yo By Jiho"

Hi, sorry to say but the links are not working anymore. The message in youtube told us that the videos have been removed due to terms of use violation. Perhaps you can give me other urls? I really love this drama and would very much see your creation. If you don't mind, you could send them to my e-mail? I can assure you that they are restrictively for my eyes only. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest silvib

yesterday I watched this movie for the 2nd time.....love it very much....the chemistry between LJJ and SA.....Can anyone help me what is the song that SA likes to sing and the last song that they sing together after back from the concert....I like both songs very much...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived