[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest tehliwah

check here, for i'm in the office,i cant check one by one for u,just try ur luck

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=2out

hi there...sorry to disturb u again, i managed to go to the link but i am lost there. can please tell how to dl? have missed out epi 3 and my clubbox doesnt work anymore. finished watching epi 1 & 2 .find it reaally cool. cant seem to get epi 3. thanks again. :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me too don't like the young boyfriend still he is cute and have a alike looking like Bi Rain..

just cannot wait episode 7 and 8 ...

this serie going so far ..really popular after some fan for Coffee Prince come here to watch ! lol

[i'm really into Coffee Prince too still i have so many to watch ...like Get Karl too is so kawaii!!!]

Guest yee731

hi there...sorry to disturb u again, i managed to go to the link but i am lost there. can please tell how to dl? have missed out epi 3 and my clubbox doesnt work anymore. finished watching epi 1 & 2 .find it reaally cool. cant seem to get epi 3. thanks again. :rolleyes:

Try if it's still availible

1.4G EP3_VHQ

http://bigfilel2.naver.com/bigfileupload/d...xCCKqvrKoUrpzM=

1.4G EP4_VHQ

http://bigfilel2.naver.com/bigfileupload/d...AK9F6i4KrMdaxU=

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If u know BT,Chinese Sub here

Ep 1

Ep 2+Ep 3

Ep 4

Ep 5

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FTP download:

EP1

ftp://www_yibbs_cn:www.tsxz.com@ftp3.yibbs.cn/www_yibbs_cn/[TSKS][9.End.2.Outs][001][KO_CN].rmvb

EP2

ftp://www_yibbs_cn:www.tsxz.com@ftp3.yibbs.cn/www_yibbs_cn/[TSKS][9.End.2.Outs][002V2][KO_CN].rmvb

EP3

ftp://www_yibbs_cn:www.tsxz.com@ftp3.yibbs.cn/www_yibbs_cn/[TSKS][9.End.2.Outs][003][KO_CN].rmvb

EP4

ftp://www_yibbs_cn:www.tsxz.com@ftp3.yibbs.cn/www_yibbs_cn/[TSKS][9.End.2.Outs][004][KO_CN].rmvb

FR:http://www.tsxz.com/read.php?tid=144081

Guest bwitched

finally I got the chance to watch the drama. well, not bad. Nan hee is cute but she sure talks a lot. And I hate the immature younger bf. i don't see how Nan Hee can keep him at his side..

In any way I'm looking forward to see how their loves devellop..:)

Guest blue.berrii

I just saw episode 5 with chinese subs.. can't wait until episode 6 sub come out. also, episode 7 looks really interesting, can't wait!

Guest ashleesimpson

Baseball has 9 innings.

In each inning, there are 2 halves.

The host plays offense (batting) in the first half.

The guest team plays offense in the second half.

The offense is over after you get 3 "outs".

9End means second half of the last inning.

2Out means the game will be over with 1 more out.

9End2Outs means the game is getting very close to end,

a metaphor of an old virgin not getting married at 30 years old.

Thank you so much yc630621, for your explanation.

We also play baseball at school. But I don't really understand the game.

i only know there are 4 bases. and you must change the team when your team has 3 outs.

Guest poptartsgurl

1186325108l201.jpg

isn't that young girl that likes the baseball player from SM's new group So Nyuh Shi Dae? Yoona, I think.

.... Yeah while waiting for the coffee prince Im also watching these hehehhehe.....

... Im also looking forward how they will realize their feelings for each other. and the mysterious girl the intern, she's like so naive but its not...so annoying...

.....ep6 the mother already knows hahhaha.. and a BIG "NO" to NH's BF hahhaha...

Guest ikanmas

I just watched ep 1 and 2 . they look cute together! im going to like this drama ..haha.just filling up my time waiting for coffee prince... but they are haha funny couple....

Guest melodrama

does anybody know where i could dl episode 6 high quality on clubbox? creidesca has mickeybaby but for some strange reason, i can't watch that on my computer- i guess it's TOO high quality for me heh ><; i wanna watch ep 6 so badly! keke

does anybody know where i could dl episode 6 high quality on clubbox? creidesca has mickeybaby but for some strange reason, i can't watch that on my computer- i guess it's TOO high quality for me heh ><; i wanna watch ep 6 so badly! keke

if i'm not wrong, for mickeybaby version, you'd need to download the right codec in order to be able to watch it.

this i quote frm the Coffee Prince thread 1st post.

Q: Whats the difference between the Ental and MickeyBaby Versions ?

A: The MickyBaby Versions come in a higher resolution and a bigger file. = Better Quality.

Q: I downloaded the MickyBaby Versions and yet i get this weird thing on my screen and can't watch it.

A: Because the Mickybaby versions are done in a different codec, its best if you download this pack, http://www.free-codecs.com/downlo...=3034&s=572 , and then restart your computer, and you should be able to view the files with no problem.

Guest himataro18

Thanks a lot for the subs ^^ ,,i really hope that NH and Hyung Tae end up together at the end cuz they have amazing chemistry,, eve though Jung Joo is so cute

Guest bwitched

You can try withS2 clubbox..

http://clubbox.co.kr/WITHS2CB

Guest keczianthei

still watching episode 1 right now and im liking it..hehe..

i think soo ae got too thin.. or is her body really like that? i cant remember when i last saw her..

Guest the.elephant

im on the 2nd episode right now...

i like this drama more and more

i never seen Su Ae before but i really like her. she's a good actress. the guy is okay. su ae isnt really pretty pretty but she acts well so i look forward to her character.

btw, if the subbing team needs help im more than happy to help out since some people were hoping the subs would come out faster. i helped with subbing before if you remember FYI

Guest jadeacl

Hi cococrust, is it true that the Chinese translator is no longer working on this project? I've just surfed the TSKS site and gathered that from some of the posts? If so, I'll be going out of my mind with anticipation :tears:

Archived