[drama 2007] '9 End 2 Outs' 9회말 2아웃

Guest yeohweping

Guest ripgal

^ Thank you for the subbed versions cococrust! I can always count on you..:D

I just got Ep 1 done. From the first episode, I can already guess how the story's gona flow.. it's so simple and predictable. A solid friendship slowly evolving into something else..love. Reminds me a lot of the movie Youth Comic/Almost Love..

Anyways, I enjoyed the first episode. It's lighthearted, funny and comical..

Soo Ae's really pretty. I love her style in here, and her spunkiness' just adorable to bits. Totally different from Hyung Tae but both compliment each other like cotton and candy..

I can already sense chemistry between SA and LJJ; altho they're just buddies at the moment. Can't wait to get to them falling for each other already..hehehe..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... is this only be aired on saturday only?

It's aired on Saturday and Sunday. Last week there was a special that preempt episode 2 from airing. MBC usually do not alter the schedule like playing 2 episode back to back to catch up. They usually stay the course and continue to present 1 episode per night until the end of the series. So instead of an even number episode airing on Sunday (what you are use to seeing) it will be an odd episode. This week ended at episode 3. Episode 2 played on Saturday.

Hope this helps.

Guest choong jae

i saw the poster n thought the drama would be related to sports. anyway....the story does look interesting like another funny romance comedy

Guest tehliwah
Guest vivjelly

Is the younger guy the actor who played the younger mute brother in 18 vs 29?

Yup, he is... still as cute as ever..

That is why he looks so familar.

TRAN...I can't seem to find the appropriate program to converted it. Can you direct me to the free download of the rmvb to avi?

Guest kkam jjak

i think it's my first time posting in this thread?

well i just got done with ep 3....... and i gotta say this drama is quite amusing lol

just one thing though.... who was that really scrawny girl at the end of ep 3? is she going to be the baseball player's stalker??

...... and why does she look so familiar to me? does anyone know what other dramas she's from?

Archived