Sm Entertainment Contest

Guest tvxqsaranghae

Guest lovablekrnstar63

i've been proven wrong.. twice

what a blow to my pride. T^T

flyaway01:

i guess you're right

i'm not up-to-date with the 'slang' of korean these days

but now that you say it, it makes sense.

i'll edit my post w/ the correct translation

and i thought only korean citizens can vote

that's what i've gathered from the posts here

i guess only members can vote?

huh?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JiNi;

@fly away: Awesome thanks a lot! Now I can vote for a bunch of soompiers now!!

@crazii_<33_yu: It was bcoz I wasnt using internet explorer >.< thanks a lot~~ now I just gotta wait til the vid is on the page^^

Guest flyaway01

^ anyone w/ a damoim account... sierraskyeshoei posted a while back that she faxed her info in and has an account... and i saw her commenting on that account so it's all true...

^_^ well, i did see her video and i understand why they would have said that...

you're doing great though so don't stop~~

to the person below me...

there was no info on email so i guess not

Sorry for the slow updates *_*. Btw.. It doesnt really help when you guys post your links when they're already on the list. (You guys can see that the list is pretty long, ne? With the bbcode, its even longer and it takes longer to scroll through and locate names and stuff... So when you repost your links, I have to find your name in the mess and see if I'd added you already...)

I was scared for a second that it'd take a me a while to update, since there were like 3-4 more pages of posts from when I last updated.. But most of those posts were convoing... Soooo. Saves me timee~

Also, in my opinion, it helps if you guys have more than one post if you're going to advertise yourself...

Anywhooo. (heh *_* Sorry if I sound like a cow;; Im a little annoyed at life.. XD Plus, I'm not thrilled about going back to school;;.. T_T; This past week was spring break; )

Updates:

+ Ama-chan

+ starlightcece

+ Jayson

+ bubbledunno

+Added lovablekrnstar63's translation rules on the List post.

+Added flyaway01's tutorial on registering for Damoim.

Pinkychan - What clip are you waiting to pass the prelims?

Guest Pinkychan

Pinkychan - What clip are you waiting to pass the prelims?

ehh its a image~ i tried again but nope nothing went p haahhaha -.-;; sux

but yep I'll beuploading cf commercial singing and dancing soon

Guest Pinkychan

i still need help T_T

im trying to send image but i dont know under which part it should be...

ehh i put it under CF xD

Guest stardust123

Does anyone know where to get a good microphone to record yourself and then put your recording it in the comp....is there a specific brand or name that you can tell me? i want to send in a clip of my singing but i don't know what microphone to buy...:P i live in Edmonton, so the only stores i can think of are like best buy, or future shop...:o??

also check out my profile and comment please, i want comments, but one one is posting anything, wah! (you don't have to vote, but if you can go ahead! :D :D) i'm in the sm town section, currently on the 6th page, titled jia yee jia you or something. Thank you to anyone who answers my microphone question!

Guest fanturntable

Does anyone know where to get a good microphone to record yourself and then put your recording it in the comp....is there a specific brand or name that you can tell me? i want to send in a clip of my singing but i don't know what microphone to buy...:P i live in Edmonton, so the only stores i can think of are like best buy, or future shop...:o??

also check out my profile and comment please, i want comments, but one one is posting anything, wah! (you don't have to vote, but if you can go ahead! :D :D) i'm in the sm town section and currently on the 4th page, titled jia yee jia you or something. Thank you to anyone who answers my microphone question!

actually future shop/best buy are good

get a logitech mic

i use a mic from the dollar store lol!

Guest tink3rr

umm i use a "shure" microphone. they are really good . but they are quite expensive. i got mines for 250 dollars. i bought it cause my coach said i needed it for singing lessons. but it's very good quailty .you can get them at tom lee or any music store. i use my dvd recorder to record then transfer my recordings on a dvd to my comp . the sounds are much better then comp mic recordings. you can buy dvd recorders for 150 bucks. the cheapest ? @ bestbuy or futureshop , but usually you'd need to link a kareoke machine to your dvd recorder inorder to record ^^. hope that helps.

hwaiting @

Guest VitaDolce*

ooooh sm contest is currently adding new videos!!!

i hope mine makes it..-crosses fingers-

Yup. I think they added 20 vids by now 0_0!

Gotta practise hard ... Did you see some of the dance

vids there.. OMG! Gotta practise :sweatingbullets:

Guest ixLoveXse7en

wait we have to fax it? ohhh >_< i dont have a fax..

same here. I used to have a fax. So what do we do?

Guest x teehee

err. I'm having issues. For the registration form, the window doesn't pop up if you want to select video; a window only pops up for picture. And also, if I select a picture and then press okay, nothing happens. It doesn't show that I selected that picture. The window that popped up just goes away and that's it. o_____o;;

Guest VitaDolce*

^ when did you send those vids?

because maybe SM receives so much since last week ...

I noticed whenever they update it's about 30 new vids 0_o!

Guest x teehee

err. I'm having issues. For the registration form, the window doesn't pop up if you want to select video; a window only pops up for picture. And also, if I select a picture and then press okay, nothing happens. It doesn't show that I selected that picture. The window that popped up just goes away and that's it. o_____o;;

help? T____________________T;

Archived