The Chronicle Of The Everlasting Friendship (updated 3/24/2008!)

Guest kriza_09

Guest hcle

GREAT WORK! that must have taken so much time and it is muchly appreciated of course =D

I got so angry/sad when they were talking about LSM and how they got abused when they were still working for him =[ glad they got through it and managed to get under a different company >.<

hahaa shinhwa junior, i really do hope they get the whole apartment complex together and live closeby when they get old, wouldnt that be great.

I used to like them ~ ok ~ but seeing them together behind the scenes and knowing their history makes them No. 1 !

<3

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest rose_liana

this is my all time fav thread too! i learn so much about shinhwa and friendship in this thread! everytime i read it, i'll teared up!!!

aww!!! miss Shinhwa so much! cant wait for them to come back!!!

Guest grumpynomore

i would love to read everything here all over again, but i really don't feel like tearing up. i miss them already.

SHINHWA...a group who doesn't have to be on stage or in the eyes of the public to last forever!

There are so many more stories to add even when the group is on hiatus.

* wannie defending minwoo

* ricsung fishing trip(s?)

and so on...i just can't remember right now :D

Guest hikari-tadashi

i was crying reading this T^T

im a fan since a few years back, but i never know any sides of them until i read the chronicle, thanks a lot for this ^^~

SHINHWA<333

• 4 months later...

T___T Omg, so touching, i cried so much... and laughed so much too. i absolutely love this! you are a GENIUS for making this thread! Reading it just makes me fall in love with shinhwa more and more every time... their deepmbond of friendship is what makes them the BEST KPOP BAND IN HISTORY!!!! and also their awesome music!

Shinhwa forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aww. i love shinhwa <3 these guys went through really rough times and im so glad that they kept strong together. i hope they stay together for years to come even when they become old ahjuhshis and harabuhjis. hehe :) shinhwa oppa deul hwaiting!!!

• 3 months later...
Guest vivian0304

i hope Shinhwa will comeback soon and release new album with all 6 member together.

and hope fans still love them, support them just like how they support group idols

• 10 months later...
Guest BokBunJa5713

This was the BEST thing to read! They should seriously write a book and publish it in english too ^^

I cannot believe how lovely 6 guys can get! Im so thankful i got into them.. i may be late but they're SHINHWA..

they'll be here for forever and a day!

Eric is n amazing leader and hyung! And it really was DESTINY who brought them all together!

I cannot get over how in sync they all are! They've literally spent more than half their lives with each other!

THANK YOU soo much for this thread! you really are an asset to the SHINHWA CHANGJO family by sharing this!

I love them ^^ <3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest ERICtricuted

your thread is simply awesome so i decided to share some of it in my blog!!! with credits by you!!! i feel more people need to read what you wrote!!! thanks for sharing.. definitely made my day!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived