Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th, in Taipei June 2 ]

OksanaSiytra

"TWITTER FANS WERE SAYING SHE SPOKE IN FLUENT MANDARIN AND ENGLISH. "
yes, i can testify that her  mandarin was fluent, at least even with her heavy accent, she still is able to spoke the right words and in full sentence, so much that i am ableto understand what she said... i expected her to be in English only. what a smart gifted girl in many language.. switching from Mandarin to English effortlessly. someone in twitter even mentioned she is " trilingual "... you see, some persenter really only speak in Korean. but she in 3 languages. So Proud of YOU!!!

still can't find the actual presentation yet.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

"TWITTER FANS WERE SAYING SHE SPOKE IN FLUENT MANDARIN AND ENGLISH. "
yes, i can testify that her  mandarin was fluent, at least even with her heavy accent, she still is able to spoke the right words and in full sentence, so much that i am ableto understand what she said... i expected her to be in English only. what a smart gifted girl in many language.. switching from Mandarin to English effortlessly. someone in twitter even mentioned she is " trilingual "... you see, some persenter really only speak in Korean. but she in 3 languages. So Proud of YOU!!!

still can't find the actual presentation yet.

Oh I need a video... my sream is dead((

• Like 2

allow me to interpret, but if i make any wrong interpretation, do kindly advise. i will change.

"Hi, How are you, can meet everyone, i am very happy. i am Park Min Young. To be able to attend this One of Asia's Chief Music Award Show is my great honor. Esp to be able to present award with the very Smart Mr Darren Wang, i am very happy. (Mr Darren Wang said to her "Park Min Young, very pretty" in korean.). She shyly replied "Thank you. thank you."

"When i came here, i can feel the fervent love of international fans towards Kdramas. I will also work hard to bringforth better performance (projects) to everyone."

all thanks to the amazing (as usual) pmyifansunited, that she upload so fast.
above, cr.
pmyifansunited

• Like 2

someone posted this, just saw only, but PMY part was over.

http://www.kcon.tv/live

https://t.co/j1w85FDj8I

this is all i can find.. hahaha.

http://www.gayofestival.com/2016/10/2016-mnet-asian-music-awards.html

http://mamalive.mwave.me/en/guide

if any of you have the whole video. PM me, i will do translation. but by tomorrow.because this weekend till  next week, i am on holiday, church camp. wifi very terrible there.

confirmed the following can work

• Like 1

@PiyuMiUmesha Thank you and agree with all your thoughts.

I am super impressed with PMY speaking in Mandarin. Granted she has been doing chinese projects, but I really didn't expect her to be this comfortable with speaking the language on a world stage. She also had enough proficiency to follow what her co-presenter was saying. There have been actresses like Lee Da Hae who have worked in China and have mastered the language, but there have also been many k-artists who still can't get beyond the basic greetings in Mandarin. So this is really impressive for me. Proud of my girl! No wonder her acting teacher used to praise her as a hard-worker!

Min Young is looking so cute in that short video with Seo Kang Joon where.the camera swirls around them. Love her laughter! She is so adorable. 

Thanks dears for all the videos, pics and @maryofbethany for the translation.

• Like 3