Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Imagine traveling through time with these 9 fantastic time travel K-dramas

by Nancy Z (drama fever)

Do you ever wish that you could go back in time to re-live happy days or to fix a mistake? Whether it is to experience an exotic era in the past, realize an imaginary future, or even to become your younger self to change the past, here is a list of great time travel K-dramas to satisfy your fantasy wishes. Which one is your favorite?

5. Time Slip Dr. Jin

bffac45f-9510-4811-9dd6-952b7d01e0da.jpg

Forever handsome Song Seung Hun stars in this adaptation from Japanese manga series Jin. Song isn't just any doctor, but a neurosurgeon from the 21st century who enters Joseon Korea and finds himself surrounded by beautiful Park Min Young (Healer), Lee Bum Soo (Last), Lee So Yeon, and Kim Jae Joong. Of course he will use his modern medical knowledge to cure and impress Joseon-era patients. This is a fun drama to enjoy, but definitely suspend any disbelief.

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/fantasize-travel-in-time-with-these-9-fantastic-time-travel-k-dramas/

• Like 5

Which Actresses Look The Prettiest In Hanbok? [POLL]

BY Adrienne Stanley (kdramastars)

On September 26, the Korean outlet Dispatch published a list of the 10 actresses who are beautiful in hanbok.

In the article, Dispatch compared the hanbok style of popular actresses like Kim Tae Hee, Ha Ji Won, and Park Min Young.

Traditional hanbok is commonly worn by K-Drama and K-pop stars, in their photos and messages that are greetings for the mid-autumn holiday, Chuseok. Women's hanbok traditionally consists of two pieces, a jacket or blouse known as jeogori and a wrap-skirt known as chima.

Women in hanbok are commonly featured in period K-Dramas. However, series centered around traditional families like "Unkind Women," will often feature a matriarch who continues to wear hanbok in modern-day society.

Park Min Young

Park Min Young was stunning in hanbok for her portrayal of Hong Young Rae in the 2012 fantasy time slip drama, "Dr. Jin."

to read more:

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/98803/20150926/which-10-actresses-look-the-prettiest-in-hanbok-poll.htm

• Like 7

Hello everyone :D

This is my first time of commenting

here, and I really love Park Min

Young unnie really well right from 

when I saw her in I am Sam. 

She is soo cute and very 

kindhearted ♥♥♥.

Please let us all vote for Park min 

young unnie in the contest of the 

actress that looks more beautiful

in habok via this site

www.kdramastars.com 

Thanks lovely friends :)

• Like 9

Hello everyone :D how are u all? Hope u all are fine like our Minvely. There is no news and that's a good news :P

Anyway I came here because finally I could marathoned A New Leaf. I always wanted to watch as that was the production this girl took after 2 years so I was so curious about Lee Ji Yoon. Min Young unni has done a good job there although her character was not very organized. As I saw she was so into Ji Yoon in every way. Her clothes and hair styles (as always ) were very appropriate. She always has had a good passion in fashion so that's not a surprise. And next her dialogues oh I wondered how did she remembered all those long dialogues but again that's also not a surprise either she is a very smart girl after all. As always her facial expressions was so sharp.:wub:

After she was confirmed for A New Leaf  I always wondered "why this?" as she was offered so many projects but finally she took this. But my curiosity flew away when I got to know about the cast. She must've learned so much from all those ajjussies.Oh. ..those sunbaes are so talented  And still very handsome :phew: ehm...anyway I think New Leaf is a very thoughtful come back. This drama is a very advanced one and a different one so this one is not for sweet cute fans. Her character 'Lee Ji Yoon ' is a inspiring one she gave some motivation to me BUT the real person who won my heart is not Ji Yoon it's Park Min Young. Being her fan,Being a Min Young lover that's the best thing because she never disappoint us and never forget to surprise us too. As a girl the things that I learned from her...those things are priceless. 

Okay I've so much to tell but I've no time :tears:  I watched it but I've tons of home work and now I've dark circles too  :( I hope to visit the thread often. Fighting everyone! 

PS:Hopefully I'll be able share some news about BOTM next time :D

Edited by PiyuMiUmesha
  • Like 9