Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Guest thevicarious

Hey guys, I'm a huge fan of Park Min Young. Have watched her in a couple of dramas and I am very interested to see more of her being herself in stuff like interviews or variety shows. Problem is I can't really find anything at all anywhere I look, especially with eng subs.
Perhaps she isn't making public appearances or something, I don't know. :s

Guest smashingalou

Welcome @thevicarious to Min Young's thread... Glad to know Min Young's supporters are growing..

Min Young has a lot of videos doing interviews, photoshoots and variety shows. One channel you can go to in youtube is m_g's channel. She uploaded a lot of Min Young's videos most with English subs.

She's MIA in the limelight right now as she is resting and probably focusing on her university work. We're hoping to see her back on the small or even big screen soon fully recharged :-)

Guest thevicarious

@smashingalou: Thanks a ton for that, although I can't really seem to find the channel. :s
Yeah I'm definetly looking forward to see her in future projects, preferably some leading roles in movies would be cool. Haven't watched The Cat yet but looking forward to it.

thevicarious said: @smashingalou: Thanks a ton for that, although I can't really seem to find the channel. :s
Yeah I'm definetly looking forward to see her in future projects, preferably some leading roles in movies would be cool. Haven't watched The Cat yet but looking forward to it.

Hi thevicarious, welcome to this thread.  You can also visit the PMY IFans Utd Facebook for the latest news on PMY.   Here is the link: :)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Park-Min-Young-%EB%B0%95%EB%AF%BC%EC%98%81-International-fans-united/224308141025754?ref=hl.

Guest rintintintin

Wait, is she endorsing Basic House? If I remember I always go on that store here in my country and I must say that the clothes that they displayed are nice and awesome. But I didn't see our girl on that store? I do hope that one time I will see her photo there. :) I really miss her now.

@nana544: haha not yet,  I just hope she'll choose her next project soon cause I miss her   :P

@rintintin: I think she endorses Basic House China only.

Guest lifesoeasy

pizap.com10.0713860811665654213589180496

Happy birthday Miss Saved,stay happy and keep smiling s always..WE love you so much and we miss you too..I Couldn't ask for more to have you in my life,you're and the rest of my friendship are my Wealth and always counted it...

^^ Belated Happy Birthday SAVED2k!!
class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 36px; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 48px;"Basic House’ SPRING CHIC Park MinyoungPosted on January 25, 2013 by minmincouple

I miss you baby girl!!! Ive posted the scans before now here are the HQ and then some photos of MINYOUNG’s BASIC HOUSE Spring Collection.

a141454dgw1e0800jfop5j.jpg

a141454dgw1e0t2inz2l8j.jpg

a141454dgw1e0u11v5f0wj.jpg

a141454dgw1e0v4lgkctlj.jpg

a141454dgw1e0wc102q88j.jpg

a141454dgw1e10xt0tg24j.jpg

a141454dgw1e121jkp2t8j.jpg

a141454dgw1e137mvqba7j.jpg

a141454dgw1e14djbo9i9j.jpg

a141454dgw1e15jve1nhkj.jpg