Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Wow, all the CFs are coming out one by one. So all in all, Min Young has 5 CF deals now? Anya, Tong Yi and Basic House in China and Comapgna and A'Pieu in Korea. Is there anything more?

Love the A'Pieu video, especially how soft Min Young's voice sounds. :)

No news of Queen of the Night till now. I am getting impatient and worried. Hope we get to hear some good news soon.

Guest smashingalou

Hello Everyone!

I love her new pics! She is as ever alluring, fresh and beautiful! I'm missing her on screen and special events!

Finding time to complete Dr. Jin now..

Guest lifesoeasy

Park-Min-Young_Korean-Stars.JPG
cre:as tag
Since I am sam ended long time ago, but her presence still refreshing in our hearts..

City-Hunter_Park-Min-Young_Lee-Min-Ho.JP

i just miss City Hunter after all,so post it once again..

A'Pieu CF BTS Pics

photo.asp?number=212102800160&ext=jpg
eONruVCgKBmTYh1Nw5Ku8nggv7i4wH.jpgo1zzgo2UGG.jpg25XUPZOAyiss4iGergU.jpgNFwaQGeLzES4A3CKt3A5aCJy.jpg4uLwpLM7XagujyweXWmVmu.jpg18pHeOEwUNN4S.jpg
cre: as tagged and nate

Park Min Young's A'Pieu CF BTS - six lovely expressions released

The Korean article says the recent BTS pics of A'Pieu TV CF which has Min Young wearing a nude-coloured dress shows off her bright skin and the elegance
of a beauty goddess. They compare her face to the bottle she is holding and says it shows off her small face and certify her as a "small face artist". Her white and lustrous skin is also drawing attention. Min Young's bright smile and her shyly sticking her tongue out along with a number of other lovely expressions can be seen in the BTS pics. It says after working continuously on four projects starting with SKKS and the movie CAT, Min Young recently wrapped up Jin and was resting. Now her work in the latter half of the year is under discussion,

Source: nate via PMY Baidu
Translation by Park Min Young International Fans United

I am tired of the discussions. Is it because they are negotiating the lead actor? Or are they waiting for all her CF shoots to be over for the announcement? Really hope there is an announcement soon.

Good day to all! :)