Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Lee Dong Wook interview about Cats and Park Min Young

credits to baidu

NISI20110712_0004818298_web.jpg

Since I can't understand Korean/Chinese and I'm just relying on google translate, please bare with my own interpretation of the translation..

Most the interview focused on their movie but I just wanted to cite some things that LDW mentioned about Min Young:

-He's happy/honored to know that he will be working with Min Young because they are of the same age(maybe of the same generation, Dong Wook is born 1983 whereas Min Young is born 1986)

- I think he's saying that they haven't met that often duing filming because he's only a supporting character and he feels sorry that Min Young has all the burden on her shoulders..

-He's sorry because he really wanted to joke around with her but because of tiredness..he couldn't

-He said that Min Young takes care of him during the set, giving him food and fruit..and that Min Young is already beautiful but became even more beautiful because of her good attitude.. (already beautiful, but then the Min Britain, the world's most beautiful ah! ha ha ha. "happily said.)

-He said that she has an excellent performance and is a charismatic actress..

-They didn't have a real love line in the movie then the reporter asked if ever there will be a love line between them, will he accept it? and he said.."ah, good."

This just proves how Min Young is beautiful inside and out..she has the capability to fascinate everyone around her..fighting Min Young!!!! ^_^

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

A special video for Mulrang couple fans... a very nice edited video where Nana meet YooHyun(Yoochun character in Ripley)

in the modern world.

NANA/YOOHYUN VS KYH/LSJ

the vid is pure awesomeness! the maker deserves to be praise, she/he really did a good job!

It definitely made my DAY! wah, how could our Lord be so kind? I only asked for a fanart!

I, too want SKKS part 2! and it would be a total blast if they make the part 2 in a modern time

setting... hmm.. but I think it would be too impossible. It wouldn't be skks anymore.

a commercial would be good, but Min Young featuring in new JYJ mv would be better!

HAHAHA.

Guest AppleBait

@ leslie_lei

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif YOU WONDERFUL GIRL, YOU! Waaaah.... I miss my Moon Jae Shin! I wish with all my heart that they would have drama too. Their chemistry is wonderful as well. 

Hello you all lovely ladies! Been quite busy in RL so I was just trying to catch up with the latest..... *hugs to all*

tears.gif Poor PMY! Look at that nasty bruise on her knee! Plus that dressing on her arm! Must have been because of CH filming. 

Hello all

@saved2k

Did you get help already? Otherwise I can help. Just PM me about whatever problem you are having.

@ JzzMeen

Thanks for those wonderful fanmade videos. You literally made my day with the SKKS re-birth video. :w00t: The concept is so good and the editing superb. Though I have seen another SKKS re-birth video before, this one had MY saying "Kim Yoon Shik" in her modern avatar which made all the difference. Pretty ingenious and intense! Seriously, demand an SKKS sequel or a modern drama with these two or at least a commercial. I know quite impossible, so will have to be content with fan-made videos for now. -_-

The MinMin videos were really touching and beautiful. The breaking up scene has been edited in so beautifully. Love how Nana's voice goes so soft when she pleads with YS to come back to her. The maker has great skills and loved the colouring and the feel of the videos. Hope for a happy ending for Nana and Yoon Sung.

@yamashi

Kim Dong Wook is so sweet praising MY so much. Great to hear someone saying out loud he wants to work with MY again!  Really want to watch CAT! A big thanks to your friend for promoting our thread and for her wonderful videos. PMY is so cute when she moves her head to the music!

@juliez123

The Nana board is really hilarious. Poor MY! Thanks for the BTS!

@Gogeous

Yeah, dear. Second your thoughts and wishes!!! Hope the good LORD will be kinder to us by giving us an SKKS 2. :w00t:

@Its now or never

She is really gorgeous with a gorgeous personality as well.

@Leslie_Lei

Thanks for the gifs. Hope to see Ah In and MY in a modern drama together soon or following my delusional mind in SKKS 2.

Hello dears,

Please vote for Park Min Young at the Seoul International drama awards. Right now, she is leading for SKKS with 379 votes.  MGY is catching up and the others are not far behind. Here's the link.Awards actress 2011

Voting Process Instructions

1. Go down, where you will find the actresses arranged as per country. Choose your actress by selecting her from the list, if you don't want to vote for other countries, for instance,choose, "no vote for Japanese star" button (like that for the other countries as well)

2. Once you select PMY and click on the "no vote" thing for the other countries ( or choose from them as well, if you like any of the others), click on the button at the end "select the actors and actress of 5 countries".

3. They will then take you to the actual voting page where you are asked your name, telephone number, mobile number, email id etc. Name, e-mail id and mobile number need to be compulsorily filled in. ( I think it is safe, btw). Write the text given in the box and then cast your vote.

Click on the confirm button at the end.

Edit:

MGY is leading now. :( Anyway, we can vote once a day till Aug 16th. The winner will get a Netizen Appeal award. (There are lucky draws for the Netizens as well) If you want to vote for the best male actor, repeat the process for him. All the 3 SKKS boys are there with Micky leading now. No LMH! I think the awards are being given to last year's dramas.

Guest juliez123

just wanted to post some pictures that i found

htm_20110321102044c000c010-002.JPG

her heels are killer and Nana is so badass..she's wearing black gloves haha

htm_20110321102044c000c010-003.JPG

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY WEDNESDAY

Thanks to juliez123, leslie_lei and saved2k for the pictures, gif..

and nice of you, cute_kid topost in MY's thread. Welcome Back.

@Yama, you go girl!!!. Remember ,:)we said before than you can become our unofficial translator...

Kim Dong Wook always reminds me of the hero of Princess Ja Myung Go...I wonder what is his relationship with So-Hee(MY's character). Just between a pet groomer and a police official or he becomes her lost interest.

And thanks for the skks  videos...but as usual no English sub

@mimi  Thanks for the voting procedure. Though I dont put my hope up for MY to win... but at least we can  vote to show MY has fans too...:D

Sharing BTS picture of MY

x2_742f415.jpg

x2_743f094.jpg

x2_743f0e2.jpg

x2_7439db7.jpg

x2_743dca6.jpg

Credit media_phile via twitter

Happy watching CH today..

Hello all

@Yamashi02

Thanks dear for those wonderful gifs! Eunbyeol was quite the devil child, wasn't she?I LOL every time I see her smiling so innocently at the teacher. Made me want to re-watch ' I am Sam'. :) Btw, is the PMY-IL Woo pic from a variety show?

In her tweet where she put up the pic with Shin Eun Ah, she had written also something, right? Any idea what it was?

Btw, loved her laugh in the orange passing video. It is so random ! Ha ha

@JzzMeen

I know it's impossible for PMY to win, yet, like you said, as her fans, we have to do our job. Thanks for the BTS pics of CH. Are they throwing stones into the pond or something? Wonder what she is doing with her staff's hand. From the orange passing video and this BTS pic, she seems to make herself a part of the staff.

@Juliez123

I really loved her badass pics. Lots of interesting things going to happen in CH, then? :)

@cutekid and applebait

Welcome back, dears! Please vote for PMY, if only to at least reduce the losing margin by a few votes. :(

Guest JzzMeen

Hello all

@Yamashi02

Thanks dear for those wonderful gifs! Eunbyeol was quite the devil child, wasn't she?I LOL every time I see her smiling so innocently at the teacher. Made me want to re-watch ' I am Sam'. :) Btw, is the PMY-IL Woo pic from a variety show?

In her tweet where she put up the pic with Shin Eun Ah, she had written also something, right? Any idea what it was?

Btw, loved her laugh in the orange passing video. It is so random ! Ha ha

I read from translation her tweet  roughly saying : with Shin Eun Ah, good friend of Kim Nana and asking who should be paired with Eun Ah,  Go Ki Joon (IT Guy/Lee Kwang Soo) or Shik Joong ahjushi?

The funny part is, Lee Kwang Soo replied " Go Ki Joon sshi !!":lol: ( his twitter :@masijacoke85)

For sure he didn't want to lose to ahjusshi !!! but he won the last time...during  credit card scene..

Any Eun Ah  n  GKJ  n Ahjushi scene tonite?? Hope so... at least they provide some comedic relief ......

Guest MC_Lee

Morning everyone!

I'm so looking forward to seeing her new movie. I'm sure that she'll blow everyone away.

Can't wait to see it, and ep 17 of CH>

Guest juliez123

good morning everyone! did you guys watch episode 17? and the bts video that came out? i have to commend pmy for being so brave and not prideful when the eggs were thrown at her as a professional actress and woman! i mean seriously for a girl, even in acting for a job..its just if i was her, i'd feel so embarrassed >< haha and lmh was watching (and other ppl too) but did you see the look LMH gave PMY. GAH. GAHH lol