Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

You even bashed Minyoung...oh boy you are pulling yourself down. Seriously,how low can you get? THIS IS FROM YOUR 1ST PM I FORGOT TO ANSWER YOU..SO WHAT IF I BASHED MINYOUNG WEREN'T YOU THE FIRST ONES TO BASHED ON GHS IT IS JUST THAT I HAVE MORE TO SAY THAN YOU DO AND WHAT I TOLD YOU ARE" FACTS AND NOT A CREATION OF MY IMAGINATION"

Like JzzMeen, I too don't see the point of posting a personal conversation here. We on this thread don't bash any actor/actress since we believe everybody is doing their work to the best of their abilities. So please respect our thread which is dedicated only to discussing Park Min Young, the actress, and her work.  Good day to you! :)

@JzzMeen

Thank you for the Mulrang crying photo. From the poster shoot, seems like MY n SJK are a team in ragging everyone around, especially poor Yoochun!!! No wonder both of them carried the ragging over to the Press Conference as well! :D

@juliez123

WELCOME to this thread! I am so gladdened with your enthusiasm  and wow, you have watched High Kick!!! I have seen only a few youtube videos which really cracked me up. I hope she does more comedy!!!! Hope to see more of you here. :)

@simply_hero

Please don't lurk anymore. Isn't it more fun to spazz together with all of us here? :) PMY sure loves her dogs! Like Yama, I too think when a dog is around, she pays scant attention to her co-stars. :D

So, just 10 more days to go! Hope CH ends well and PMY, who has been busily working for so many months, will get a hard-earned rest. PMY fighting!!! 

Guest juliez123

@juliez123

WELCOME to this thread! I am so gladdened with your enthusiasm  and wow, you have watched High Kick!!! I have seen only a few youtube videos which really cracked me up. I hope she does more comedy!!!! Hope to see more of you here. :)

Hi mimi! =) thanks! yeah ive been stalking this thread/minmin/ch thread for awhile. lol yeah unstoppable high kick was fun to watch! i think its great she's stretchign her acting versatility (horror, action, romance, sageuk,comedy,etc) . btw are you korean? i wish i could read korean so i can understand the news lol. anyways, hello and thanks for welcoming me! hope to be here more often now. ^^

-julie

Hi mimi! =) thanks! yeah ive been stalking this thread/minmin/ch thread for awhile. lol yeah unstoppable high kick was fun to watch! i think its great she's stretchign her acting versatility (horror, action, romance, sageuk,comedy,etc) . btw are you korean? i wish i could read korean so i can understand the news lol. anyways, hello and thanks for welcoming me! hope to be here more often now. ^^

-julie

You know what the saddest thing about this thread is? :( As far as I know, none of us are Korean. :D So welcome to the club! But then, we believe that language barriers don't matter when you need to understand someone's heart! :) And also Mr. Google does help in making some sense out of nonsense! :) Yeah, I completely agree about her stretching her acting versatility. She constantly tries to move out of her comfort zone and that is a really admirable quality in one so young. Take care!

Guest JzzMeen

Hello and Welcome to @juliez123 ... :)

have you guys seen "unstoppable high kick" first season? its so funnnyyy , PMY is in it with kim bum and jung il woo and omo..she can do comedy. plus her character dated the character named "lee min ho" . hahaha =)

-julie

ps she just tweeted too..

I just watched a few clips from the drama that are available in YT.. but now some were deleted already. So have you watched all episodes ( from Drama wiki : 167 Eps + 4 special Eps).?  I think I want to watch episodes where MY are in, do you have any ideas which Ep?

Hope to see your post again...let us keep supporting MY...she has alot  more to offer..she is a hardworking person and always like to challenge herself. I think she will try MELO drama/movie for her next project. Looking forward for whatever project that she will decide to take on...:D

Early Korean Box Office - Admissions for the Week-end 2011.07.15 - 2011.07.17 (www.kobis.or.kr)  # Films                                                                     Release date         Week-end       Total

1 "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II"                              1,293,151      1,732,562

2 "Transformers: Dark of the Moon"                                                       637,106      6,929,707

3 "Sunny - 2010" (써니)                                           2011/05/04           183,554      6,925,543

4 "The Cat" (고양이: 죽음을 보는 개의 )  2011/07/07             126,438         592,804

5. "Hoodwinked Too! Hood VS. Evil"                                                       101,585         116,548

6 "The Front Line" (고지전)                                    2011/07/20              64,488            70,250

7."Quick" ()                                                            2011/07/20              53,414            57,712

8 "Point Blank" (À Bout Portant)                                                                 24,623            38,892

9 "Poongsan" (풍산개)                                            2011/06/23             17,405          697,083

10 "Kung Fu Panda 2"                                                                                 11,037      5,053,305

Credit : HANCINEMA

THE CAT......:D

476372659.jpg

20110718130253.jpg

Do we have a chance to have a hand-shake with her ????

Hi everyone,

Hope that we can keep this thread as peaceful as possible.  Anyway, to all PMY supporters, let's just ignore those who are saying negative things about her.  Let's just continue enjoying the friendship that somehow this thread offers all of us. 

Thank you to all those who have posted nice pictures of PMY here. Please keep on posting.    I just wish we have someone here who can translate Korean articles to English.

On Jul 16, 2011, leslie_lei wrote:

You even bashed Minyoung...oh boy you are pulling yourself down. Seriously,how low can you get? THIS IS FROM YOUR 1ST PM I FORGOT TO ANSWER YOU..SO WHAT IF I BASHED MINYOUNG WEREN'T YOU THE FIRST ONES TO BASHED ON GHS IT IS JUST THAT I HAVE MORE TO SAY THAN YOU DO AND WHAT I TOLD YOU ARE" FACTS AND NOT A CREATION OF MY IMAGINATION"

FRANKLY SPEAKING YOU ARE ASKING ME ON HOW LOW I CAN GET "I DON'T THINK IM GOING TO STOOP DOWN TO THE LOWEST LEVEL JUST WHAT YOU ARE DOING..SENDING ME MESSAGES AND THEN BLOCKING ME OFF..YOU REALLY CREEP ME UP YOU ACTED LIKE A STALKER !!!

DON'T YOU DARE SENDING ME MESSAGES AGAIN!

Like what others said, I can't see the point of posting this on the thread...we want peace on this thread, so let's just settle this in a peaceful manner my friend..^_^ I can see your point of being angry if someone bashes you favorite actress, I too had experienced that kind of incident, but let's just be cool about it...I think both actresses will be sad if they will know that we're fighting about them.. -_-

Good day.. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Guest yellow_mellow

Ok let's just calm down and respect each other ok

it seems that everone has their own opinion about their idols^^

me too, i'm one of PMY biggest fans^^

How i wish to shake her hands and told her that i'm one of ur fan hahaha..

just 10 more days to go and CH will come to an end

i hope MY will have some time relax, seems she's very exhausted with her work and schedule right

I apologize for that post from Prettywiz but i felt there's a need for me to explain.

Never did I bash GHS for I said that she's a good actress but I didnt like how Jandi was portrayed something I said openly on CH thread. This person bashed PMY and that's one reason why I have PMed her regarding her last rude post on CH thread and whatever transpired on private convos should remain there. I will not be posting  her rude replies to me and I will let Drama mods handle such attitude.

----------------------------------------

tumblr_logtxo91ms1qlbw52o1_500.jpg

peace and cheers everyone! lets be happy!

PMY is a happy cheerful person...and so shall her fans... :D

think only positive thoughts and all will be fine...

watching her scene in CH where they threw those eggs and tomatoes at her..

kya...i saw one or two tomatoes hit her neck! that must be painful!

her tweets means that CH is ending soon..10 more days, she said?

i'm feeling happy and sad at the same time.

happy that she'll get her much needed rest soon..

but also sad that i wont be seeing nana on screen anymore..

abt her p/s...aigoo...those procedures are so common nowadays...

even the aunty next door would do it too.. :rolleyes:

but i admire PMY's honesty to go public abt it...hwaiting! :)

Guest JzzMeen

Another list that shows on  how The Cat is doing in the box office :

BOXO1.jpg

Credit : asianmediawiki.com

Just sharing some pictures of MY found.

Min3.jpgMin2.jpg

Min1.jpgMin5.jpg

Min4.jpgJess2.jpg

Credit to the ix3DC

Guest juliez123

Hello and Welcome to @juliez123 ... :)

I just watched a few clips from the drama that are available in YT.. but now some were deleted already. So have you watched all episodes ( from Drama wiki : 167 Eps + 4 special Eps).?  I think I want to watch episodes where MY are in, do you have any ideas which Ep?

Hope to see your post again...let us keep supporting MY...she has alot  more to offer..she is a hardworking person and always like to challenge herself. I think she will try MELO drama/movie for her next project. Looking forward for whatever project that she will decide to take on...:D

hello jzzmeen! i think MY appears in most eps from 80 and on ~ i watch them on dramafever.com , they have all the episodes. just search high kick and they should give it to you. the downside is its always has alot of commercials in it. haha but its fun to watch! =P

i can't wait for the next episode..the showdown between NN vs YS. gah

Guest MC_Lee

Happy Monday everyone!

I love how PMY is so approachable toward her fans.

just wanted to add some more pics. sorry if they're a repost.

These pics are different from her innocent image, but she still manages to look sexy and classy.

park-min-young-11.jpg

park-min-young-12.jpg

park-min-young-2.jpg

park-min-young-3.jpg

ddf8c12e65dd456a50dd3da69891a543.jpeg

a84084aad5a769d22609380d2b774786.jpeg

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY TUESDAY EVERYONE

Park Min Young shows off her beauty   

284624_166070893461967_144335952302128_371245_7530134_n.jpg

Actress Park Min Young shows off her beauty through a sel-ca!

On July 17th, Park Min Young tweeted, “I quickly went over to an event for the movie, ‘Cats’,  during the middle of filming. Today, my feelings were like purple and  the bouquet fit my feelings! To my cute fans and their lovely hearts,  thank you so much for the gifts.” and uploaded a picture of herself.

In the picture, Park Min Young is holding a bouquet and smiling for  the camera. Especially noticeable were her long straight hair and clear  face that emphasize her innocent look.

Netizens commented, “Park Min Young has gotten prettier.” “I think Park Min Young has the best sel-cas!”

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Credit ALLKPOP

AGREED TO THIS COMMENT “I think Park Min Young has the best sel-cas!”

19092757_2011071902.jpg

WAITING TO SEE YOU AGAIN ....KIM NANA

164.jpg

167.jpg

1620.jpg

Credit: as tagged , uploaded by PMY KST.

Thanks @juliez123 for the highkick info...I'm not sure I have the patience to go through the episodes... :sweatingbullets:

Yeah... I can't wait for the next episode too. Nana, don't make things too easy for YS... :D (Nana-biased speaking !!!)

@MC_Lee, you are right... she can potray different images. She can look cute, innocent , naive (Nana),  she can be tough and strong( like KDB ads), elegant and more mature ( COMPAGNA ads) and sexy and fierce( Buckaroo, Solb, The FaceShop ads).

So I hope to see  her as a rich and arrogant girl wearing beautiful dress in the next project!!!:D

For those who want to see a professional and mature MY, watch these :

PMY FOR COMPAGNA SPRING COLLECTION

PMY FOR COMPAGNA SUMMER COLLECTION

But for the image of sexy and classy, I like this SOLB picture the most...

solb.jpg

Happy Tuesday everyone!

anhso-234351_PNG129.jpganhso-234406_PNG100.jpganhso-234353_PNG89.jpganhso-234416_PNG119.jpganhso-234417_PNG120.jpg

A Few SELCAS: Truly she is the Selca Queen!

parkminyoung1.jpgebb095ebafbcec9881ec84b1ed9895eab3a0ebb0b1012.jpg

A Few Pics from CAT

anhso-234143_cat67.jpg

anhso-205255_110717cinekmoviethecat18.jpganhso-205252_110717cinekmoviethecat05.jpganhso-205253_110717cinekmoviethecat13.jpg

Source: KST PMY

Guest juliez123

77119ee2tw1dj45qtztkbj.jpg

hey guys! just wanted to share a bts i found. i spy the nana board! haha wowwwww. i spot lmh and his camera too

20110711122259_3909.jpg

TFZ6v.jpg

i'll update this more as i look for more pictures!

happy evening or morning to you guys! can't wait for city hunter

Guest JzzMeen

WATCH MINYOUNG  DURING HER MEET N GREET

THE CAT PROMOTION

Wow... the fans were so loud ...

She seems left the theatre after the greeting session... I thought she would join the fans to watch it...probably back to the CH shooting...

1310966470_e3.jpg

A special video for Mulrang couple fans... a very nice edited video where Nana meet YooHyun(Yoochun character in Ripley)

in the modern world.

NANA/YOOHYUN VS KYH/LSJ

For MINMIN couple fans .... I have  a list of my favourite fanmade videos, but please enjoy these two first....

I WANT YOU SO

THESE LITTLE WONDERS STILL REMAIN

Credit to the owners

Totally happy seeing many posts here...it made my day..^_^

@it's now or never

She's totally gorgeous...And I am craving too for the next episode of City Hunter...hope there'll be more of MinMin scenes... :wub:

@juliez123

Thanks for the BTS...=D She must be so thankful to "Nana board" to be able to match up Lee Min Ho's towering height...but I love their height difference...I find it cute..And Min Ho on the other hand has "Yoon Sung cam"..hahaha

@JzzMeen

I too believed that she left the session early because of City Hunter shooting..I think she mentioned it on one of her tweets...hope that next time she would have more time with her fans...

I totally, totally, totally, totally, totally loved the MulRang couple video!!!! Okay, now I'm really craving for an SKKS season 2..and kind of wanting the two to star in a modern drama, or at the very least to a commercial...huhuhu...this video totally made me reminisce again the SKKS days..and I loved the editing of the video..even though I don't understand a single thing in the audio, I understood the plot of the story..wasn't it that both of them were lovers in historic times(SKKS) and reincarnated to the modern times??then somehow Yoo Chun remembers Min Young???correct me if my interpretation's wrong..

Will watch the MinMin videos later...my net is restricted to open youtube until 5pm... :tears:

EDITED:

I have watched the MinMin videos and I have to praise the maker of the MV!!! ohhh...it's so sad but beautifully made...totally hoping for a HAPPY ending for our CH couple... :tears:

Good day..^_^