Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

@yamashi02  Let's support PMY by keeping this thread active.

I am glad that her movie did very well.  Yes, I'm also worried about her bruises.  But it only goes to show that she is really working hard in Cityhunter.  Hope she gets an award again this year.

Guest minany

@yamashi02:  I totally agree with u that beauty fades as time goes by ^^...I appreciate her honesty, which makes her become more beautiful, more admirable. Ah, thank u for ur pics in PMY thread. I'm new mem here, glad to see u ;) Actually, I felt so depressed when watching ep 16, Nana's crying scene is really touching...I love the way MinYoung acts because it shows Nana's strength although she's very painful. Her chemistry with Lee MinHo is aso great, I think they are the best couple on screen and offscreen.. :)

@yamashi02:  I totally agree with u that beauty fades as time goes by ^^...I appreciate her honesty, which makes her become more beautiful, more admirable. Ah, thank u for ur pics in PMY thread. I'm new mem here, glad to see u ;) Actually, I felt so depressed when watching ep 16, Nana's crying scene is really touching...I love the way MinYoung acts because it shows Nana's strength although she's very painful. Her chemistry with Lee MinHo is aso great, I think they are the best couple on screen and offscreen.. :)

We're really thankful to see new posters here...welcome minamy to the thread!!feel at home here and don't hesitate to ask questions...remember that you're always welcome here.. :D

Episode 16 is a really depressing episode in City Hunter, but it's part of the revenge plot of Yoon Sung, but still, it still hurts to see both of them hurting because of personal reasons...Min Young's portrayal of Nana is vey good because NN's character is contrasting, the cheerful type but also the type who's strong and endures everything that comes....kudos to Min Young!!!

And the MinMin chemistry is just so great...I can't help but giggle when they are on-screen with their bickering romance and smile off-screen when they somehow continue their bickering off-screen...it's great to know that both of them are so comfortable with each other and so compatible on and off-screen...let's just hope that YS and NN get together at the last episode...or maybe the two actors in real life??hahaha... :wub:

PMY's acting is superb in episode 16 of Cityhunter.  You can really feel her pain but there was also so much restraint in emotions.  I made a comment on soompi about how well she acted this scene.  I love her understated acting here.  She acted very well the character of Nana.  That is why I am wondering why other people are making negative comments, about how she looks, how she runs:blink:  As if they are not thinking.  Well, you cannot pleased everybody

PMY's acting is superb in episode 16 of Cityhunter.  You can really feel her pain but there was also so much restraint in emotions.  I made a comment on soompi about how well she acted this scene.  I love her understated acting here.  She acted very well the character of Nana.  That is why I am wondering why other people are making negative comments, about how she looks, how she runs:blink:  As if they are not thinking.  Well, you cannot pleased everybody

I also wondered why are there people who keeps bashing her for her portrayal when they know how hard she works for the role..I think her wounds during the CAT meet-and-greet session is enough to prove that she really loves her work....though I believe that the reason for the negative comments was because Nana is somehow different from the typical female lead who's always weak, crybaby and irritating...they should grow up!!women have to be equal to men in society! ^_^...The comments on how she looks, I bet are from the female fans who does seem envious that she is often partnered with hot guys, they should just realize that 70% of the Korean actors are handsome and it is inevitable to be paired up with one..and bout the running scene, I just find it funny because even Lee Min Ho's running was being laughed at...then, what kind of running do they want our couple to do? *thinks of a funny way of running with the hands flapping..LOL* Some netizens should just grow up and not focus on this irrelevant things..they should just appreciate what the actors are doing because at the end, they are the ones who are still watching the show...what's the use of bashing someone if you continuously watch her series???

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

bonus:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

just saw this in PMY's chinese site while browsing her pics...they are from the same agency BTW...

Good day..=D

I like this guy, haha... I like all artists who are close to MY,

hehe they seem really close, seen this vid 1:12, this

was taken during kingkong artists' Vogue Girl photoshoot...well

I think all of you seen this, but anyway, really like their closeness. kekek.

WELCOME saved2k, rt181106 and minany!

waahhh... tomorrow is MONDAY AGAIN! ughr. starting to hate weekdays. tsk.

I've seen this video and somehow recognize the guy's face..hahaha..and wonder what are they saying..it seems that the guy is enduring his smile when MY was speaking..they're close as well as MY and Kim Bum..^_^

Guest minany

@leslie_lei: love the last pic you posted..thank u so much...Minyoung's smile is so cute,..wow..the way she looked at him was sweet..Minho ah, how did u feel at that time? hehehe...Her bright smile makes everyone happy ^_^

Hello all,

Back home finally after the interviews! Now anxiously waiting for the results!

Glad to see lots of activity going on here and some new faces! Lots of people to thank for all the news, pics and videos, so thank you everyone for all the goodies!

How great to see PMY fans clapping and cheering for her! Lol at the fanboy's intense looks! :w00t: She looks so good in that tweet pic. But looks a bit tired in the CAT pictures. Poor girl, seems to have some injuries.:( Though CAT is now third, great to know it is still the first Korean movie at the BO.

Welcome aboard simply_hero. Yes, she does brighten up our days. :)

Definitely, my own bias speaking, but I will pick PMY as better looking in both the dresses. ^_^

081027022709-809-589.jpgf0063055_4c0f6a40527c9.jpg

Cre: KST PMY

Don't remember this dress in SKKS? And she wouldn't have the beads right as KYS was poor?

Take care everyone. Great to be back here!

Hello all,

Back home finally after the interviews! Now anxiously waiting for the results!

Glad to see lots of activity going on here and some new faces! Lots of people to thank for all the news, pics and videos, so thank you everyone for all the goodies!

How great to see PMY fans clapping and cheering for her! Lol at the fanboy's intense looks! :w00t: She looks so good in that tweet pic. But looks a bit tired in the CAT pictures. Poor girl, seems to have some injuries.:( Though CAT is now third, great to know it is still the first Korean movie at the BO.

Welcome aboard simply_hero. Yes, she does brighten up our days. :)

Definitely, my own bias speaking, but I will pick PMY as better looking in both the dresses. ^_^

*quoted image**quoted image*

Cre: KST PMY

Don't remember this dress in SKKS? And she wouldn't have the beads right as KYS was poor?

Take care everyone. Great to be back here!

Hahaha..totally true..that fanboy seemed to be eager to see her up close in personal, but I have to say he's kinda cute...hahaha..though the guy peeping at the back and this paparazzi guy should be awarded..hahaha

18472611aa5q1n26zq9210.jpg

184636opw219wprvep481y.jpg

I think the hanbok picture was photoshopped, the head seemed to be not proportional to the body, bet that's Goo Yong Ha's hanbok though...glad that you have finished all you interviews..we missed you here!!! We're wishing that your interviews will have good results... ;):D:)

It is so nice getting to meet such devoted fans of PMY who will speak up for her. It's frustrating for us to see her being criticized for silly things. I cannot understand what pleasure they get out of ripping apart each of her scenes- the way she talks, each expression on her face etc. The happy thing is to see so many PMY fans who appreciate her performance in CH. We, on this thread, are always looking out for company since we all believe she is one deserves more international fans. Her viet and chinese threads have so many members and are so active. I hope this thread too can grow more and more as the days pass.

WELCOME ABOARD rt181106, minany AND Saved2K!

@Yamashi02

Thanks dear for clearing up my confusion! Yes, it sure is photoshopped. I was wondering why her face was looking strange. :wacko: But since SJK and she kind of look alike( as per popular opinion), the photoshoppers might have had an easier time! :)

@saved2K and minany

Yes, I don't understand the psychology of people who think we will start hating PMY once we learn of her Plastic surgery thing. I see it as part of the Korean entertainment culture unfortunately and anyway, she was among the rare to admit to it. That does not take away from her integrity as an artist or her skills or the kind of person she is. There have been some male celebrities also who have admitted to it. So I find the whole bashing someone saying that person is fake tiresome n ridiculous.

So glad to see your take on what is real beauty and yes, MY is really beautiful in that regard.

@rt181106 and @minany

I haven't watched episode 16. Will have to steel my heart and then watch all the angst unfold. But it is so nice to hear people point out she has acted well in a scene( rarely get to hear that from many who do not feel it important enough to point out). So we hope you continue telling us what scenes impressed you. At least we fans should do her justice, no?

@saved2K

SKKS Addicts are always welcome since many of us here had our first dose of PMY through it. I think I fell in love with KYH's integrity, resolve, resourcefulness, way with words, slight cynicism and her wide-eyed wonder at the new world she was stepping into right from the word go and then only came to know an aspiring starlet called PMY was doing the role. Fan ever since!

Loved 'I am Sam' as well which cemented her place in my heart and made me seek out her thread. :)

@Gogeous

Thanks for telling me what to look for in that Vogue video. I think she was praising the guy and he was getting a bit embarrassed. That is my imaginative reconstruction of what happened. Ha ha

@leslie_lei

Hadn't seen that MinMin photo before. Thanks dear! Both seem to be pretty engrossed in their conversation. Wonder what they are saying to each other. ;)

Good Night everyone!

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO EVERYONE.

Happy to see many new posts today.

Thanks to all who give updates here..

Let me start by welcoming @rt181106 , @saved2K , @minany to Min Young's thread. Thanks for your support to this thread. Hope to see more people join  in...because the more the merrier !!:)

Welcome back dear @mimi,  take care of yourself and hope you will receive good news for  your interviews soon.

@yama, @gogeous This guy is Yoo Yun Suk , MY's other love interest in 4-episodes,Running. Yes I think she's quite close to  him.

This guy also came to The Cat's premier.

21826769caa95346bd5d6a657c8fff6c_large.jpg

MY and her Yun Suk oppa.

Sharing an autograph from a fan who attended the CAT's meet and greet.

CATFAN.jpg

I love to see her SELCA's picture that she tweeted. I think she even look prettier in that picture compared to her pictures from the news.

I read that the flower is from her fans in DC/DAUM. And the cost of it is 70,000 WON. To show her appreciation towards her fans support, MY tweeted a thank you note for her fans. And if I'm not wrong the person who gave the flower and represented DC/DAUM was a guy.

@Gogeous, you hate Monday .. but I like it ... because 2 days after Monday we can watch CH Ep17. I did not watch EP16 with SUB yet.. because I can't see crying Nana.

If I miss Nana or MINMIN moments , I just watched EP12, the best episode for me...:D

BNLBCCsguPyvMMgUamfBbQ.gif

Anybody here missing our MULRANG couple??? Mulrang couple in 2011... unfortunately both of them are sad right now :tears:

ED97A4EBB890EBA19C1.jpg

Pictures Credit PMY DC/DAUM.

Hope everyone has a good week....

Hello to all PMY fans!  I been lurking here for quite sometime but too shy to post.  But reading from time to time i love how you defend sweetMY (her twitter UN and i want to use it here).  If they only channeled the effort into something constructive, it'd be a better world. Count me here too first time to watch her in CH and i got curious right away.  I like to share a video clip fountain scene. ==> SweetMY  She really love dogs!  smile.gif

I wish SweetMY is doing fine right now.  I'm worried about her after seeing the pictures here.  Have a lovely day to everybody!  biggrin.gif

Hello to all PMY fans!  I been lurking here for quite sometime but too shy to post.  But reading from time to time i love how you defend sweetMY (her twitter UN and i want to use it here).  If they only channeled the effort into something constructive, it'd be a better world. Count me here too first time to watch her in CH and i got curious right away.  I like to share a video clip fountain scene. ==> SweetMY  She really love dogs!  *quoted image*

I wish SweetMY is doing fine right now.  I'm worried about her after seeing the pictures here.  Have a lovely day to everybody!  *quoted image*

Glad to see another fan!!! we're really happy..ahhh...welcome simply_hero to the thread..feel free to post and do not hesitate..^_^

I'm happy to know that there are a lot who could see Min Young's efforts in portraying Nana..I think she just gave justice to the character...I don't care what others say negatively about her, because we all know that she's really giving her best to give justice to the role..

And Min Young really loves dogs..she has 2 dogs at home..and if you happen to watch some BTS of SungKyunKwan scandal, her attention is always to the dogs than to her co-stars..hahaha

We're really worried about her injuries, though we don't have a clear reason as to where she got the injuries...hope that she recovers fast..her skin is so flawless to have scars.. :tears: , maybe a pororo band-aid will do?? ^_^

BTW...I've seen an interview about Kim Dong Wook about "Cats".link.I don't understand korean but based on my understanding using google translator, it seems that he praised Min Young and tells that she takes good care of him..I think he also mentioned about his regret on not being able to confess his feelings to Sohee(Min Young's character)..and if ever given a chance, he would like to act with her as a love interest..correct me if my interpretation's wrong...^_^

Good day..=D

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND HAPPY MONDAY:D

Hope everyone rested well during weekend and ready for the new week... and of course for the new episode of CH...

MY just tweeted...

무더위도 오고..이제는 몸도맘도 지친상태..열흘남았다ㅠ! 아자아자☺

thank God that we only have 10days left- Let's keep it up!

The korean part through translator is about heat and tired....

Fighting dear Min Young... till the end ... !!!!

**** EDITED WITH TRANSLATION

The hotsummer days comes.. Now my mind and my body are tired... only 10 days>

☺ thank God that we only have 10days left- Let's keep it up!

Credit to  renelhuanglei via twitter (PMY.CN)

all_the_best_2_you.jpg

Guest JzzMeen

HELLO AND WELCOME TO MY'S THREAD

You even bashed Minyoung...oh boy you are pulling yourself down. Seriously,how low can you get? THIS IS FROM YOUR 1ST PM I FORGOT TO ANSWER YOU..SO WHAT IF I BASHED MINYOUNG WEREN'T YOU THE FIRST ONES TO BASHED ON GHS IT IS JUST THAT I HAVE MORE TO SAY THAN YOU DO AND WHAT I TOLD YOU ARE" FACTS AND NOT A CREATION OF MY IMAGINATION"

FRANKLY SPEAKING YOU ARE ASKING ME ON HOW LOW I CAN GET "I DON'T THINK IM GOING TO STOOP DOWN TO THE LOWEST LEVEL JUST WHAT YOU ARE DOING..SENDING ME MESSAGES AND THEN BLOCKING ME OFF..YOU REALLY CREEP ME UP YOU ACTED LIKE A STALKER !!!

DON'T YOU DARE SENDING ME MESSAGES AGAIN!

I dont know what is your purpose of posting your internal conversation with leslie_lei here. You have your own reasons but I hope that will be your last post.  I think if you have other unsettled matters, please find other ways to resolve it. As one of the PMY's fans and regulars in this thread, I would like to keep this place as peaceful as possible.

Thanks again for visiting.

Have a nice day. :D

Guest juliez123

hello everyone!

I wanted to say hi and im julie and i am crazy about city hunter and one of the breakout roles that i love is Park Min Young's Kim Nana. I think she portrayed it very well, very honest like alot of people have said and very sincere. I think most of her roles are parallel or mirrors her real personality. hehe, anyways just wanted to say i love pmy too! =P she's so cute!! i wonder what happened to her arm and leg though, probably a crazy showdown in city hunter action scene! speaking of which, i can't wait for wednesday!! and i love PMY with LMH..they are so.freakin.cute.

have you guys seen "unstoppable high kick" first season? its so funnnyyy , PMY is in it with kim bum and jung il woo and omo..she can do comedy. plus her character dated the character named "lee min ho" . hahaha =)

-julie

ps she just tweeted too..

"무더위도 오고..이제는 몸도맘도 지친상태..열흘남았다ㅠ! 아자아자☺ thank God that we only have 10days left- Let's keep it up!"