Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

@dandelionjd Honestly, they can do a marketing campaign like that for the drama. She can go to Shanghai university and then her co-stars n crew can hide at different places until she finds them, keke
Seriously though, some news must come this week. MY has been taking care of all her official events in korea one after the other, so the lady is back in business and freeing her schedule for her china trip.

Aww... the fans are so cute. One fan boy lost his power of speech except for repeating "wow! yeppuda". Found the video of her picking the names from the box yet? She had really funny expressions there. LOL at MY sitting there and benevolently smiling at all her fans.

Really, we have been lucky to have her at so many events one after the other. I hope that when she goes to China, the ensuns will daily update us with goodies.

Btw congrats to PMY's Malaysian fans. First time seeing MY's name trending like this. Always wish her agency would keep some fanmeets in other countries. Now Malaysia is added to that list. But Min Youngie is so miserly with fanmeets. What to do? :(

@mimi26 i can't imagine it, hide and seek then tadaaa =))
no i can't find the vid, can u give the link?
me too, hope ensun will be stalker there and share the goodies ahahahahha
i felt a twinge of envy for PMY's Malaysian fans ahahahahha, hello Indonesia when will be?
i hope she realizes that her fans want to meet her in fanmeet so badly...who knows she will have one...u know recently she has so many surprises right? hehehhehe

• Like 1

Lol she used fantake pic kekekekeke, thank u @pariG. Is syabora a soompier? I know she has account twitter but dont know soompi. Minyoungie, u should give the credit to the pic kekekeke.

Edit:

@pariG i mean pmy's pic is fantaken by syabora. Hehehehe it seems she's not soompier.

Guest pariG

lol i didnt knew that.....syabora must be happy ,unni used her pics in her IG...i guess this is much bigger than a cr or gift...i am sure syabora must be dancing with joy....

EDIT:

The owner of the videos is a PMY fanboy.He's so lucky. He got this:web_3731660618_21df222b_zpsuraue5xh.jpg
Not to mention being able to meet PMY in person - in front of his eyes - is a very good luck! 8->being in the same place, breathed the same air as her! kkk
meanwhile.. me.. being thousand miles far away from her.. don't know when I would be able to meet her in person!!  :((
anyway, thanks to him we could see our PMY in the event! ^^

• Like 1