Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting! |'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8 | 2024 Asia Artist Awards Dec.27

OksanaSiytra

Guest blossomnagr

Park Min Young DUANI fan-signing even

Date: 25.04.2015 (Saturday) 3:00 pm KST 

To participate in the event:

1. Scan DUANI KAKAO YELLOWID QR CODE to attend the meeting
(Recruitment time till April 24, selected individuals will be notified)
2. selected 10 individuals will get signature and photographs of PMY
3. 5 lottery winners will get handbags and pictures of DUANI that is signed by PMY
4. Customer of the day will get a gift DUANI PREMIUM handbags and will take a picture with PMY

Please support, thank you!

(Chinese translation: Baidu Post Bar Park Min Young)
CDMTbsWUMAM0-pI.jpg

@blossomnagr i realized something wrong with her navy blue shoes after some media focused and zoomed her shoes lol ,but she kept smiling and being confident... i'm proud of her.

@FemaleQuixote as i remember PHJ & yoona' drama released bts but it was just a little. Furthermore chinese drama is complete post-production which the entire series is fully completed before airing so we can't expect it will release ton of bts like K-drama. But i hope pmy fans in china can share news or bts like fantaken, etc for us hehehehe... and uri minyoung updates ur ig regularly please... kkkkk

Guest blossomnagr

Totally Min Youngshi style, no news, no news, no news and then flooding with news hehe 

15.04.22 ISENBERG Facebook update winners activity information11071441_707465036043393_10546458125663410659309_707465049376725_262396075711127

get ready we have 2 more events and May is the start of a new project. Hope we will get to see some updates and BTS 

@dandelionjd definitely!!!!! and maybe she will win an award and be even happier and then let us know it was all a misunderstanding! :D someone could have mass-hacked into random people's accounts somehow. or maybe she was with sica earlier and they accidentally did something that deleted everything lol :-SS

hopefully her bright smile (which i know will come) in the audience and on the stage won't be forced! i think she can feel our love and support even if she doesn't read all the comments so hopefully she will feel better! just have to trust her and wait until she talks about it!