Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

"... It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us." (Romans 8:34)  Blessed Easter , to all Minyoung fans

while people go HK to shop for branded bags...etc. eat timsum... this elegant girls continue her unfailing crazes for art galleries, and museums.
Blessed Easter, Minyoung, hope you can find a nice church for your Easter tomorrow.
because i am working in the church, tomorrow likely very busy cant post or linger here much.

• Like 3

Im hoping that Park Min Young had a new drama when she's back to Korea.

She was really good in Remember - War of the son.

she is really a good actress and beautiful woman.

i really wish she find her happiness one day because she deserve it.

Min Youngssi !! Fighting!! always keep smiling:D

Stay happy everyone:D:heart:

• Like 7

Hello :) I am a silent lurker here atleast since last 1 month.... Finally decided to post here. I love PMY for her choice of roles and she has certain aura which is captivating and i like her acting too :D eagerly waiting for Braveness of the ming. Does anyone have idea when it is going to be released?

• Like 6

Welcome to Soompi @Niv Kdramas Happy to see you joining the PMY thread!! Youngie is such an amazing actress, right? I fell in love with her right from the start, as soon as I saw her as Kim NaNa in City Hunter <3 Until now, she's still my favorite K-actress and even more than here characters that she played, I love the girl herself: she's bright, cute, funny, her interviews are always interesting and I love her playful banters :lol: I don't know when BOTM is coming, we are waiting for a long time now... Does anyone know? 

I made 2 gifsets from the amazing Singles Making Film :wub: She's such a goddess <3

tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o8_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o1_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o3_250.gif

tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o4_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o6_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o5_250.gif

tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o7_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o2_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o9_250.gif

B)

tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o2_250.gif tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o1_250.gif

tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o3_250.gif tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o4_250.gif

http://sweetestpmy.tumblr.com/tagged/Singles

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Niv Kdramas said:

Hello :) I am a silent lurker here atleast since last 1 month.... Finally decided to post here. I love PMY for her choice of roles and she has certain aura which is captivating and i like her acting too :D eagerly waiting for Braveness of the ming. Does anyone have idea when it is going to be released?

Hi!! Welcome to us! It's nice to have new friend here. Okay, I read that BOTM will be air in June

• Like 5

4 hours ago, fyeahjcw said:

Welcome to Soompi @Niv Kdramas Happy to see you joining the PMY thread!! Youngie is such an amazing actress, right? I fell in love with her right from the start, as soon as I saw her as Kim NaNa in City Hunter <3 Until now, she's still my favorite K-actress and even more than here characters that she played, I love the girl herself: she's bright, cute, funny, her interviews are always interesting and I love her playful banters :lol: I don't know when BOTM is coming, we are waiting for a long time now... Does anyone know? 

I made 2 gifsets from the amazing Singles Making Film :wub: She's such a goddess <3

tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o8_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o1_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o3_250.gif

tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o4_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o6_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o5_250.gif

tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o7_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o2_250.gif tumblr_o4uqguh59t1ur5j77o9_250.gif

B)

tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o2_250.gif tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o1_250.gif

tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o3_250.gif tumblr_o4uriwCoIq1ur5j77o4_250.gif

http://sweetestpmy.tumblr.com/tagged/Singles

Actually first I saw Healer and she is AMAZING in it :D Then I wanted to watch her other shows then came to know abt City hunter. I was skeptical to watch it bcoz of LMH (no offense but i didn't like his other series and i did love his role in CH) but then i did give it a try and i am glad! ^_^ It's amazing how although both series are romantic thrillers Min young played 2 different characters. Both Kim Nana and Young Shin were tough ,strong , beautiful and cute in their own way <3 Then i watched Sungkyunkwan scandal (which again i was not going to watch bcoz it's historical) there i cud see her hardwork and yoon shik was also strong character for me :D and PMY has good chemistry with all  her leads. Looks like PMY will make me watch genres which I normally wudnt LOL And regarding offscreen i saw her interviews and BTS she is so lovely and I think only she is capable of answering questions with both seriously and funnily at the same time LOL Now even before i click on the video I noe any interview wud be fun if PMY is there in it :D

Edited by Niv Kdramas
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, OksanaS said:

Hi!! Welcome to us! It's nice to have new friend here. Okay, I read that BOTM will be air in June

oh thank u :D Can u give me the link.... I am searching for the release date since many days but without any result :(

• Like 3

On 3/30/2016 at 4:53 PM, alexrina oloughlin said:

Im hoping that Park Min Young had a new drama when she's back to Korea.

She was really good in Remember - War of the son.

she is really a good actress and beautiful woman.

i really wish she find her happiness one day because she deserve it.

Min Youngssi !! Fighting!! always keep smiling:D

Stay happy everyone:D:heart:

@alexrina oloughlin yes, a 100% YES.
i was so attracted to her at Healer with her Youngshin. (heard her actual character is more like Youngshin). before that at City Hunter which is even better than  Sungkyunkwan scandal. Then suddenly by Remember, i found her even more excellent, she really moved me to tears, her portrayal of Lee Inah actually made me cried over 10 times as i rewatched the last ep last scene more than 10 times to search for Viki subs from more than 10 viewing sites.

by her portray of Lee InAh from ep 13 onwards, when she discovered Jinwoo has Alz.. she totally owned the role of Lee InAh, i just can't think of any other actresses that can delivered InAh, its not just melodrama means cry all the time. but Minyoung's InAh can perseveres on against all odds, fight even her own mom's prejudices, ran away from house, face up to raw evil in form of the wild NGM alone in secret room... hid her fear and sadness and acted normal to make Jinwoo felt better... plan ahead for Jinwoo what he needs and encountered if one day he lost all memories, she planned by instoring her business card straight into the first page of his contact list... and convinced him again and again that she is NOT LEAVING...
put aside whether she look matching with Yoo Seungho, put aside which actors we preferred her with in her real life as Park MinYoung... i think Minyoung successfully allowed us to temporary forget she is Minyoung when she created, lived and loved as InAh. i must say, Minyoung's Lee InAh is my Favourite Female Role of all time. my favourite female role used to be  Choi Jiwoo of Winter sonata's Yoo-jin. then it was owned by Chae Youngshin.  Then Minyoung just defeated herself and raised herself in a different league altogether by Lee InAh.
oh, i can never end by talking about Lee InAh. to me, lee Inah and Seo Jinwoo cannot be separated.  (not talking about Minyoung and Seungho, i never ship the real minyoung and seungho anyway.) but i loved her most when she acted in Melodrama now.

really hope she can go back Korea and start acting in KD. not going any more to overseas to act... i am not discriminating against any countries, just that she and other actors / actresses always feel so out of place and not herself, when she paired with even those supporting casts that are not koreans.. the chemistry is lacking. especially you are so used to the Korean slant and tone even if you don't understand... then suddenly it is the actor/actress (Minyoung) dubbing in another cute sweet voice, and gone are the unique slant and tone and the feels of emotions in the voice... supporting casts are important also to created the chemistry between the main leads, if supporting casts are not the familiar ones you see them gel together once and always, you know you felt unable to identified with the foreign supporting casts. only the local fans of that countries may appreciate to those supporting casts, but how to identified to those supporting casts when we don't know them all. above all, how to identify to the main leads which are going to go intimate with our KD-Angels and cherubs.. just like some of us (Myself) preferred Ji Changwook with her, some preferred her with Lee Minho, some preferred her with Micky Yoochun... but we really don't mind even if she is paired with NOT our Bias... knowing this is NOT HER REAL LIFE. but just felt something in us missing when it not even korean drama actors from main casts to all supporting casts, felt so surreal. But i know she was really beautiful in Brightness of Ming, she really looks good in ancient historic beauties roles, very fresh and cheery, she will bring her unique Youngie laughter and twinkling in her eyes, & her heart melting tears into Brightness of Ming? well. maybe i am being too prejudice and bias, of cause i know, the last thing PMY wants from us is our skeptical views of her foreign works, just that i felt sad and surreal everytimes see our KD-Angels and cherubs romancing others than who we loved so dearly.
okay, i think i have angered some fans already. sorry, sorry, sorry, i really don't mean to discriminate any foreign actors that paired with her... just my cheap useless feels.

Edited by maryofbethany
  • Like 6