Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting, in Taipei June 2 ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest Eileen531

Again thanks for the goodies.  @vvxen, it shows how truly sweet Minyoung is just like her twitter name. Making sure they are careful while crossing the street. Her kind instincts are overflowing. China is gonna love her even more than they already do.

Guest Eileen531

Geeze the camera looks well oh her.  No problems here.  #lovelyasusual

Thanks for sharing all the bts pictures, so lovely.

Park Min Young follows one person on twitter (cr.she1090 twitter)

CGuk5yXU8AEev-_.jpg

CGuk601VAAIDGmZ.jpg

*She is minyoung's fan from Japan. She kept having disbelief that minyoung followed her. Congratz chi... :D

Fanart

CGuTECwUAAAV6Gx.jpg

cre: photoshop资源库 via she1090

CGt_zylUYAAGqoM.jpg

cr.soranoniji via PrettyAngelPmy

CGt_yEbU8AAc--i.jpg

cto. via PrettyAngelPmy

CGt_yBPU8AEnMS2.jpg

cr.Pobby PrettyAngelPmy

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 6

Character Arc of Xie Yu Fei (Park Min Young) in Braveness of the Ming (Novel)

Embedded image permalink

Xie Yu Fei (Park Min Young), formerly called Xie Lu Ti, her nickname is Xie Xie, fiancee of Yang Xu, member of Family Xie, Chen County .Her family’s fortunes declined when she grew up. After her parents' death, her brother's legs were crushed and so he could not continue his official career. Hence Xie Yu Fei had to face the pressures of life from an early age. She learned many skills from her friend's mother, and even fooled many adults with her smartness/intelligence. She supported the family on her thin shoulders. In Beking, she met Xia Xun (Hans Zhang), who was posing as Yang Xu (her fiancé). They were not familiar with each other then. After that Xia Xun discovered her identity when they met again in Xie Chuan 'Zhong's house.

Later when Xia Xun had to deal with the Mongolians, he had to rely on Xie Yu Fei's wonderful acting to get to know their purposes. And Xia Xun when he took the help of Xie gave her a promise to do whatever she would ask of him in the future. When playing a trick in FengYang, Xie Yu Fei accidently uncovered another crook's trick. This crook’s name was Wan Song Ling. Xie was forced to co-operate with him to attack Xia Xun. Then Xie came to know that Xia Xun whom she met in Peking was her fiancé whom she had always been looking for.  Thanks to Xie Yu Fei's letter, Xia Xun learned the tricks of the crooks and captured all of them.

Xie Yu Fei is not only self-respecting, but is also filled with self-contempt. In order to keep the integrity of her family, and sustain the situation that she made up in front of her brother, she planned with her friend to force Xia Xun to break off their engagement. She mentioned to Xia Xun that this was what she wanted from him as per his promise earlier.

Xia Xun knew what was in Xie's mind and had developed a sincere love for her. He agreed to her condition, but put forward another condition that Xie would not get married with any other person in the next 3 years.  

Wan Song Ling (the crook they had caught) escaped from the prison and wanted to avenge himself, he was exposed before he could retaliate. Xie Yu Fei schemed with her teacher, they made Wan go bankrupt and become a fugitive. 

Xie Yu  Fei once she came into contact with Xia Xun started falling for him.

In ShanDong, Xie Yu Fei did matchmaking for her friend Nan Feifei with Xi Men Jing, and then she went to Qing Zhou to meet Xia Xun, and help him get married with Peng Zi Qi (Peng Zi Qi was Xia Xun’s bodyguard and good at Kung fu). 

Another baddie called Wang Yi Yuan wanted to take revenge on Xia Xun.  He found out the intimate relationship between Xia and Xie. So he kidnapped Xie Yu Fei during Xia Xun's wedding night and forced Xia to come alone to meet him. 

Xie Yu Fei tricked Wang Yi Yuan and escaped. Wang Yi Yuan was killed by Xia and Peng Zi Qi. Nan Feifei's mother was worried about her daughter, and went to Shan Dong with Xie. She blamed Xie Yu Fei for doing the matchmaking for her daughter. When they came back to Jin Ling, Xie Yu Fei met Li Jing Long (nephew of the emperor). He proposed to Xie in the street, but Xie declined his proposal. Then Xia Xun arrived and announced that Xie was his fiancee. They got engaged instantly which made Li Jing Long develop a grudge against Xia Xun.

Translation credit: lark, weibo

Source

• Like 7

Guest Eileen531

Oh boy, i guess her interpreter lady has to know all the lines of dialogue in the drama as well.  She could be her understudy.....lol.  Thanks @OksanaS for the lovely bts pictures........they are great as usual.   Didn't Minyoung say she got a little sunburn on her face.......she is so fair i bet even in the shade she burns. Well that is the line that my redhead daughter always uses.......she is fair skinned and a redhead so your skin doesn't tan. Your freckles just get darker. lol

@mimi26, from your character arc it does sound like Minyoung's character is a mischief maker..........i am looking forward to her hijinks to come in the story.  What could go wrong.......Minyoung doing some shenanigans sounds like a blast to me.  :)

Hi hi hi

89f4e2f1tw1drmqu422sig.gif

cr.mimory_fung

-Throwback-

Min Young had specially prepared a drawing video for her Chinese fans during the Anya event. Anya weibo has posted the video of her drawing, asking fans to guess what she wants to say through all her drawings. The words for each of her pictures (swimming, circle, spider, ruler, south korean flag, duck) in Chinese finally reads together as "Always support Hanya Anya". cr.PMYIfansUtd u-tube

the duck lol hehehehe, but her drawing is cute :wub:

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

Minyoung's friend (z_one798) updated her ig :(

CHAoafLUcAErre5.jpg

cap: 【보고싶은 쩝이야~~하늘나라에서 힐링잘하구있지? 쩝이가 너무평화로와 보여서 내가 제일 좋아했던 쩝이사진... @rachel_mypark #goodnight #lmissyou#iloveyou#puppy#cutest#왓쩝#love#forever】

Anyone can translate it?

-Throwback SKKS-

88d633e2gw1eswz6xqrmbj20b30gojsy.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswz6yekxuj20b10d2gmm.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswz6zs91pj20dm09h0tl.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswz70m3xnj20fa0amtah.jpg

lol SJK :D:D

88d633e2gw1eswz7if6hgj20j60caq5u.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswz7kfwdvj20e00e0t9r.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswz7npghsj20fa0jktbr.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswz90xnofj207a0aejs3.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswz95fm2ej20ds09adhj.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswz9h51rgj20go0ciwgu.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswz9hoz1jj20dw0clt99.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswz9jlzj5j20b408caat.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswz9lplmcj20hs0dcacp.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswza1gavhj20fa0a7ade.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswza248zfj20fa0a7778.jpg

scandal scandal scandal ahahaha

88d633e2gw1eswza2qy3ej20fa0a7tbi.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswza5ejxhj20kl0fbn09.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswzakb0uuj20bh0h840g.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswzaoljk4j20f90bfwfb.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswzb3u25xj20f90bdjsp.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswzb4ijbdj20kk0fdq66.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswzb551tvj20kj0fegon.jpg

88d633e2gw1eswzb9647nj20kk0ffaeo.jpg

cr.kamlp weibo

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 7

Guest amyR055

@dandelionjd MY's friend must be missing ZZup/Jeob a lot.  Her caption

【보고싶은 쩝이야~~하늘나라에서 힐링잘하구있지? 쩝이가 너무평화로와 보여서 내가 제일 좋아했던 쩝이사진.

Missing you Jeob(ZZup). You are healing well in heaven, aren't you? This is the the photo of ZZup that I liked the most because ZZup looked really peaceful in it.

This is what I understand with the limited Korean I know.

MY looked so gorgeous and love it that Chinese production staffs love her to bits.

It seems the place is same with my's recent pic with zzup, thank u @amyR055 ... yes the staffs are friendly to her and i'm still waiting for her selca with her co-stars and other staffs like SKKS period hehehe...

[Endorsement]  LEADERS cosmetic

CHBciMgUkAAVOZG.jpg

11357794_402841213237382_1469944674_n.jp

cr.leaders via HKMYEFC

Edited by dandelionjd
  • Like 6

Guest Eileen531

Wow, thanks for the overload of Minyoung pictures and from my original favorite drama of hers. Such a unique drama SKKS was for us and I imagine her too.  @damdelionjd this was great and I appreciate it.  Thanks @amyR055, for the translation.  I suppose it is still hard to forget little Zzup and realize she is no longer with them.  Very sad. :/

Edited by Eileen531

Guest blossomnagr

Hello everyone, 

Really was sad to find out that Zzup passed away, but it is good that MY is coping well. Her final words to zzup was touching. 

Happy to see so many photos of MY from shooting set and some updated photos of Leaders Cosmetics. Waiting for her SNS update with some staff where they are having fun