Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival | Daejeon Film Festival 2024|'MY Beans Fanmeet' in Tokio Nov.8

OksanaSiytra

Park Min Young Looks Elegant In A Hanbok For Upcoming KBS Historical Drama

Park-Min-Young-1.jpg

On May 14, upcoming KBS2 drama “Seven Day Queen” (working title) released some beautiful stills of actress Park Min Young.

In the photos, she looks all the more more beautiful in traditional clothing. In one still, she is hugging someone in a red royal robe while shedding tears.

Park-Min-Young-2.jpg

Park Min Young plays Queen Dangyeong in the drama, who was Queen for the shortest time in Joseon’s history before being dethroned.

Staff revealed, “As the recording goes on, we are more and more amazed. We understand why they call Park Min Young the goddess of historical dramas.” They then asked of the viewers, “Please give lots of attention to ‘Seven Day Queen,’ which is sure to capture your heart.”

Meanwhile, “Seven Day Queen” will air its first episode on May 31 after “Mystery Queen.”

cr:Soompi

• Like 4

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/05/queen-for-a-week-heartbreak-to-last-a-lifetime/

Queen for a week, heartbreak to last a lifetime

by girlfriday

Posters are here for Seven Day Queen! The new KBS historical romance tells the story of legendary ill-fated lovers King Jungjong and Queen Dangyeong of Joseon, who were forced apart after only seven days together as king and queen. For their sake and ours, I hope their courtship was a little longer than their marriage. Yeon Woo-jin (Introverted Boss) and Park Min-young (Remember–Son’s War) star as the royal couple due for heartbreak, along with Lee Dong-gun (Laurel Tree Tailors) as Yeonsangun, the hero’s half-brother and the other king who will be in love with the heroine.

The posters introduce our three leading characters and their part in the love triangle: Park Min-young plays Shin Chae-kyung, aka Lady Shin and the future Queen Dangyeong, the daughter of the most powerful politician in Joseon. She’s a carefree young woman who dreams of an ordinary life, but she’ll fall in love with a prince and end up caught in a political battle between their families. Her poster’s tagline reads: “I received a heart I should not have received.”

Yeon Woo-jin is Lee Yeok, future King Jungjong, a prince who must live quietly so as not to challenge his half-brother Yeonsangun’s volatile temper or his position as king. His poster reads: “For you, I will obtain the world.” It seems that he’s determined to become king so that he can be with the woman he loves… Nobody burst his bubble and tell him how the story ends!

Lee Dong-gun plays Lee Yung, infamous tyrant King Yeonsangun who ordered bloody purges of scholars and basically turned the palace into his pleasure grounds. In this drama he’ll be part of the central love triangle, and his inability to win Chae-kyung’s heart will become an obsession for him. His poster reads, “I cannot permit that love,” and the look in his eyes is downright haunting.

Seven Day Queen airs Wednesdays and Thursdays and premieres (soon!) on May 31. Is it weird to be this excited for epic heartache and pain?

7dayqueen36.jpg

• Like 1

Seven Day Queen’s young lovers realize their tragic fates

by Buhdoop

SevenDayQueenStills-3.jpg

The parade of stills and trailers continues for KBS historical drama Seven Day Queen, a Joseon-era royal romance where paternal brothers King Jungjong and Yeonsangun are both in love with Queen Dangyeong. Dangyeong was queen for the shortest time in Joseon’s history, having been deposed after seven days because of her father’s involvement in royal subterfuge. The story is being touted as Korea’s Romeo and Juliet, with two lovers tragically torn apart due to their warring political families. So get your tissues at the ready.

The latest stills show all three of the main cast together: Park Min-young (Remember—Son’s War) looks gorgeous as Queen Dangyeong, the woman who will be loved by two brothers. Yeon Woo-jin (Introverted Boss) is future King Jungjong, whom we meet as a prince who must live quietly so as not to threaten his half-brother, tyrant King Yeonsangun, played by Lee Dong-gun (Laurel Tree Tailors). The tenth and eleventh kings of Joseon, one a tyrant and the other a great ruler, and the one woman they love. Can you imagine their family dynamics?

The new teaser opens up in happier times as a young prince is playing in a field with a young lady. Park Min-young says in voiceover, “I woke up the heart I shouldn’t have awoken. I received the heart I shouldn’t have received.” The caption goes on to state that this is the most tragic love story in the history of Joseon. We next see Yeon Woo-jin as the grown-up prince, who seems to be living in hiding. In a tender moment in the past between the prince and the young lady, she says to him, “When we are born into this world, I think we should fulfill our duty.”

But then the trailer turns dark as another voiceover says, “Stop here. You were not meant to meet from the beginning.” The caption confirms our worst fears: “A love between two people who must kill each other to live.” In the next scene, Park Min-young is crying with all her royal robes removed, and Yeon Woo-jin sheds tears. She says, “If I am reborn, I will never meet you.”

In the second batch of still images below, 2PM’s Chansung (Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-ki) is shown as Seo-no, a true friend to Yeon Woo-jin who has been loyal to him ever since the prince saved his life as a child. The show promises an everlasting bromance with heartfelt friendship and loyalty.

My goodness, I don’t know if I can take this story. You have a tragic love, a broken family, and a bromance that my gut says will not end well. This feels like one of those stories where things are great, then it turns bad, and everything gets worse. But maybe the writer will pull a Moonlight Drawn By Clouds and rewrite history?

Wednesday-Thursday drama Seven Day Queen will premiere on May 31 following Mystery Queen.

cr. Dramabeans

• Like 1