Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024 |New drama 'The Confidence Man KR' (2025), start shooting in September!/ Three nominations at Korea Drama Festival 2024

OksanaSiytra

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

gah, look at her she doesn't even look tired from last night's beaksang.

She looks stunning and happy as always--maybe one of the reasons was,

she finally seen yoochun--oh please. My never ending fantasies :wub:

Ha ha! My dears, how many countries did I save in my past life to get spazz-mates like you?:D

@JzzMeen

You seem to be on a roll these days, getting all your predictions spot on regarding her dress.:D I wonder when this white craze started! Was it always there? Something to find out. :phew:

Yoochun's white and hers look great together. :DMiss seeing Ah-In though. When will I ever see the J4 together again or the OTP at least posing for a photo together?

@ Gogeous

Your predictions also might be spot on :Pthough we have no way of finding out now. :(

It amazes me also how she manages to look so radiant every time. Either it's proper beauty sleep or :wub:.

Ha ha. Enough naughtiness. ^_^Really feel like skipping ep. 1 after seeing all the pics of ep.2. But no, I will go in the right order. Otherwise I will miss Lee Yoon Sung's character development.

Have a great week-end, dears!!!!

Nope, she's texting yoochun "we'll see each other later babe, saranghe"

HA HA HA :P

I smiled so hard on this comment!!! I didn't even thought about it...Yeah, she's texting yoo chun about their date later..

i33072_b48c875b165db59179894762.jpg

Yoo Chun: why are you texting it to me? I wanted to hear it personally...wait a minute and I will sit next to you (but the director suddenly returned to his seat)...we'll talk later..XD

b59c0d830c85984f48540345.jpg

Yoo Chun: Come on, the awards night is over, it's a bit crowded so hold my hand so we'll not be separated...I don't care about papaprazzis or fangirls, let's get out of here..^^

i33054_a796658ddc5fea649a5027f8.jpg

Yoo Chun: Excuse me, but Min Young and I are in a hurry, we're going to our date, just talk to my manager or to director-sshi about you questions. Come on honey, this place is too crowded, let's talk in my car...=D

sorry about my delusional mind...it just happened to exert millions of ChunYoung couple's secret romance

@JzzMeen: Thanks for the pics, she looks pretty even though she's wearing casual clothes (or maybe Chunnie told her yesterday not to wear clothes that will attract other men...=) ) Min Young is the kind of person that could smile even tired...I admire her for that attitude. ^_^

Good night people...magandang gabi ^_^

Hello all .~

PMY Looks awesome as always <3/

I Love her on city hunter ep 2 , she's different PMY <333/

But Guys I need your help on ep2 of city hunter I want the ringtone that Kim NaNa used when

she got a message in office of her leader .!!? PLz I want it so bady.! Can You help me .?!

@ Yamashi02

That was a riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:lol::lol:

And the funny thing is, their expressions matched whatever u said. :PLoved  your caption for the last pic. Yes, it does seem like they are in a hurry. ;)

I haven't seen this second pic. Where did u get it from?

@Loolah

Haven't seen the  second ep yet. will let you know...:)

Anyway, if you haven't seen this pic yet, looks like the director did not pose much of a problem.;)

03e2efe4cdbd266aadafd50f.jpg

yamashi02, waiting for your interpretation!:D

source: kst PMY

Guest renelhuang

miss all of u. Thanks for the EN-Translation.

Here is the Trans of MInyoung Twitter 0526

11-05-26 Minyoung Twitter Trans CN-EN]시티헌터 두번째 이야기. 잘보셨나요? 히히 전 오늘하루 드라마-백상-드라마 스케쥴로 정신이 없네요 그래두 작품이 방송되니까 막 신나요. 여러분두 시티헌터와 함께해주세요 ^ㅡ^ http://yfrog.com/h82regej

Trans:by mongwook http://www.pmyfans.cn

Epsiode II is on air. Have u all enjoyed it? kiki. Today i am so busy, my schedule is drama-Beaksang-drama. But I am very happy to watch the drama on air All of u plz support^__^

Hello all

@renelhuang

Great to see you back, dear.  :)And thanks for the twitter translation. So did they have drama shooting even after baeksang? Or was she talking about watching it on air?

@JzzMeen

Thanks for the video, dear. They are all like little kids behind the scenes, esp. MY n Hara. It is the guys who are a bit more shy. :D

But felt bad seeing PMY looking sad and kind of lost in between.  :( Good that she has a great friend like Hara to squeeze her hand tight and console her. :) Wonder what that was. In that other interview also, she was a bit teary-eyed, no?Anyway, not a good feeling seeing her sad. Hope the days ahead will give her million reasons to smile. :)

Guest renelhuang

@mimi26 She had to take drama shooting after Beaksang==

I am a little busy these days. just too much homework. I am only free tomorrow and tonight>.<

So I will watch CH tomorrow^^ It has a good beginning:D I am happy now.

I think she was a little tierd. She didnt take a rest since last July.

But Weekend comes. hope she can have a good days^^

@Jzzmeen Thanks for ur video. Its so sweet to see Minyoung behind the show, haha.

Guest renelhuang

OH>< I forgot it. Although there were not new. But...

sorry fo being late.

These are tweets from Minyoung and Hara Go. They talked about CH and Lee Minho.

MINyoung

Today i won a dinner on a bet with my deskmate Yunchen .And smiled happily during the filming because of lovely Duohui.Also had a rest while waiting for beautiful Yinya. Nana feels so glad.There are only two weeks before our first show.e~ha

Hara

Minyoung oni ,ha,it's me ,Hara.Enjoyed the shoot today!Have had a hectic day.We were of great happiness that UncleYunchen(LMH) treated us to a meal.What a happy day~

Hara

Nana oni(the character MY played in CH)good evening,what a nice night!

================================================================

And here is, which minyoung last weekend twittet. She reads 9 Books one day.!!

When wasn't filming,i went to see the films and do some shopping in the book store.I basked in the sun and read 9 books today and felt so rich.Now i am going to watch another movie then go sleeping.

============================================================

About CH(Caption I the shortest one )

I don't like such places where has no women.

Such a playboy!

Where is your lascivious sight of when training?

Where is that woman in that time?

Your taste is really special.

You are so rude to women.

You are really a comet!

I have the responsibility to bring back my members safely.

My child, where is my child

How old you are!

Is there any justice in Korea in hell?

I will feel it's my density later on.

03e2efe4cdbd266aadafd50f.jpg

(Min Young talking to director-sshi while Yoo Chun is busy staring at Min Young..XD)

Min Young: director-sshi, this and that...

Yoo Chun: (1st pic)(looking at Min Young with mesmerized eyes...okay this is my personal observation) uhmmm...director-sshi, can you please let us talk for a minute?(The director leans to give them space)..Min Young, are you free tonight? Let's have dinner after this...I just wanted to spend time with you before I go out of country again...(2nd pic) (YC's inner thoughts)..Please,please!!! I won't miss this chance...especially when Ah In is not around..I'm going to take this opportunity..Oh, honey, why are you soooooo pretty today, I want SKKS 2 already!!=D

@renelhuang

So, LMH treats PMY into dinner???haha...wonder where they did their dinner, I bet Min Young's gonna be cautious in having dinner with her co-stars, she had been engaged in a scandal twice because of her having dinner with her male friends(Jung Il Woo, Jo In Sung)..9 books?! I can't even finish 1 book for a day and she managed to read 9 books in just a day, or maybe half a day? Her reading ability is superior then..

She has a shooting after Baeksang? Maybe she had a dinner with coughsyoochun after Baeksang and brought her to the shooting site after dinner...(delusions) After they arrived in the set, Yoo Chun gave Lee Min Ho and Lee Joon Hyuk the stare implying, "She's mine, so back off"..hahaha, delusional mind is working again..i'm sorry

@JzzMeen

Thanks for the video, what's really caught my attention was not MY's teary-eyed expression but her closeness to Joon Hyuk, I noticed that behind the scenes, besides Hara, she often talks to Joon Hyuk...Hara looks so playful, but isn't she a little childish for her age (20)? nevertheless, she looks cheerful like Min Young. The girl in the blue looks so out-of-place...

Good day!! ^_^

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Yama's post was very creative. You don't have any idea how it made my day.

I was so much preoccupied by your post while eating breakfast this morning that I didn't notice

I was eating alot already. Into think i'm on a diet. HA HA

Every love song I listen to this morning even now reminds me of YOOCHUN and MIN YOUNG. Ughr, I really need to move on,

need to watch city hunter's ep 2. :wub: need a dose of min min ~loooveeee

I read somewhere that Ilwoo and Min Young was once an Item too, but unfortunately I couldn't

find the exact article. Mind if someone post it here? pretty please? and whatttt? They dined together?

that was the reason? ahhh... cute. I've watched high kick, though min young was paired with hye sung there,

I think he was better off with ilwoo, hye sung and min young doesn't look a couple to me... they appear to be siblings.

on JzzMeen video, kyaaa.... Min Young is really adorable! You can really see that she's pretty much

close with her costars especially with Go hara, ahh...loving their closeness, makes me love hara too.

@mimi26

Kind a frustating that ah in was not able to attend beaksang, I was really anticipating to see the J4 there. Maybe he was busy with his new movie? Speaking of movue, they should make a part 2 of skk. :w00t: in a movie form. I'm sure it'll be a big big big hit.

@renelhuang

tnx for the translations. So, Min Young Love books, so as yoochun! wow, they share a common interest ahh... they're a perfect match.kekekekek :P

@renelhuang

Thanks for your translation. So they refer to each other using the names of their characters! And she actually read 9 books a day, not bought, I guess.:w00t: Amazing!

@yamashi

You are as delusional as ever. :)Hara likes to fool around, it seems and MY is used to taking care of her dongsaengs and fooling around as well. :D

Watched episode 1. Liked the political intrigue part, especially the betrayal and the relationship between Lee Yoon Sung's dad and his friend. LMH has done the emotional scenes quite well. But felt he could have done the playful innocent part a bit more better. Anyway, really looking forward to episode 2.

5620060120110528141851059_640.jpg

1de51417004be28cf7039eb3.jpg

91160bce20a527dac91768bc.jpg33dfb97bd15e875428388ab8.jpg

link

(credits to PMY's viet site)

Oh Chunnie, can you please be a little not too obvious? there are millions of paparazzis around you, don't show your affection to Min Young too much, look at MY, careful in interacting with you to avoid scandals...even though you obviously looked a LOT excited in seeing and talking to Min Young, please control yourself!!!hahaha...=D

@GOGEOUS.haha

haha...ganun ba? ayaw mo nun, my appetizer ka sa breakfast? I'm also happy that you enjoyed my posts...don't worry, super na-occupied din isip ko ng ChunYoung couple nung nkita ko ung mga pics nila, lalo na etong latest!!!grabe...I can't stop smiling when Yoo Chun really looked so eager to talk with Min Young and even tapped her back when she turn her back to him, I guess he wanted to conquer Min Young's attention, When MY talked to a guy(don't know who he was..but i strongly think its Joong Ki), YC looked at her all the time!!!kilig na kilig talaga ako sa mga actions ni Yoo Chun towards Min Young, ay grabe talaga...I wouldn't be surprised if they will have a scandal again, and Yoo Chun admitting to it...kyaaaa XD

About the Min Young and Il Woo item, there were no english articles about them but a lot of korean articles, I was actually able to discover the scandal when I saw an english article about MIn Young and Jo In Sung being an item, I discovered that she had a scandal with both Il Woo and In Sung at the same time. okay, about the Il Woo/Min Young item, according to news, MY, Il Woo and Kim Bum went to watch movies and after watching they dined out, Kim Bum had something to do so he left the two together...the two walked together to their agency, many spotted them and actually thought they were dating..As for In Sung/Min Young item...pictures circulated in the net with the two walking together in their campus, they are schoolmates BTW, it was also reported that they often eat together in the canteen but MY defended herself by telling that she was only asking for acting advice(not sure if its advice)...MY denied both scandals though..

BTW the person who recapped City Hunter episode 2 in soompi confessed that she actually met Min Young in person on a friend's b-day party, she said that she looked exactly the same on tv and on person. She also said that she was really kind and a tad shy too..

Good evening..^_^

• Like 1

Now that yama has already given us something to look at, I will take down my link. But that  long trail is sure giving her problems. :) And they do look quite comfy with each other.:) They haven't kept in touch for 5 months. I totally believe it. :P

Watched episode 2. I wish they would cut down on some of the cliches and coincidences. :D Min Young gets to play the same old poor girl doing odd jobs kind of character with a tragic past. That said, I am quite happy that she is quite feisty and till now is a strong character.

And so, what is the lesson from episode 2, Minyus? How do you make a guy (make that two) fall for you? You make him fall first. :lol:

Poor Prosecutor approached Nana cautiously the second time bcoz of his previous bad experience. And yes, his dress was just not very 'prosecuterish' the first time around. Can't blame Nana. :PEnjoying the LYS-KN banter. He seems to be a nice guy and both seem to have a working relationship. :) It's not all hate-hate. I generally find it hard to sympathize with the arrogant, cold male leads in dramas and also female leads who let them boss them around. That way, I am quite happy with both of their characters so far. Wish they would make the story a bit more complicated and subtle. LMH seems to be doing a good job with whatever he has been given.

Liked Goo Hara's character as well. I thought Dahae would be totally rude, but she has a soft side to her. The Coffee Date seems to be next week, huh?

Thanks, yamashi, you are the Love Guru dishing out relationship advice like that. :D I second JzzMeen. You have a serious career writing scripts for rom coms. Anyway, it's always good fun to read ur posts.:)

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Yoochun tapped min young's back! *faints

OMO... I think i'm going to have a heart attack seeing the pictures.

*squeels even more. I'm having wild imaginations again.... errr... blush.gif

Yoochun can't resist min young's back... we-he-he

Why am I thinking of sensual things just by a simple tapping of the back? blush.gif

wah. I wanna comment on il woo's scandal with minyoung but right now...

I really cant think properly. I'll do it tomorrow. I'm enjoying myself with the

pics,gawd! it's making me loose my mind. :wacko:

Guest beth_21719

oh  i love the pictures my imagenation run wild i think they an item they will not tell cause the fans of micky will hate our lovely PMY i love her dress so smiple but she look so sexy first time post  hello all .........i'm a big fan OF our PMY an by the way i love the city hunter .......................

Guest GOGEOUS.haha

Hello beth_21719! I'm glad you posted. you're very much welcome here.

Ayee, i think so too... when the day comes that yoochun(I want him to admit it, co'z that will be very sweet)

would admit that they are really going out... I would surely mark that day in my calendar

and celebrate it every year. HA HA.

Sure thing there'd be alot of cassies hating our min young, but it will not last

co'z if they really love yoochun that much, they will be happy for him.

Hello beth_21719! I'm glad you posted. you're very much welcome here.

Ayee, i think so too... when the day comes that yoochun(I want him to admit it, co'z that will be very sweet)

would admit that they are really going out... I would surely mark my calendar

and celebrate it every year. HA HA.

Sure thing there'd be alot of cassies hating our min young, but it will not last

co'z if they really love yoochun that much, they will be happy for him.

haha...surely they would be the hottest couple in korea...YC might be worried with his crazy fangirls hurting his sweetheart..you know fans in korea, so possessive..=(

@beth_21719

you're very welcome in this thread...feel free to post your thoughts...^_^

@GOGEOUS.haha

don't worry, my jaw dropped when I saw the pics, especially the gif!!!Just seeing this made my day..kyaaaa...Yoo Chun is just way too obvious, his eyes tell everything..XD

This pictures really make our minds spin..can't blame you if you can't post about MinYoung/IlWoo because of the pictures because I experienced the same..^_^

waiting for city hunter episode 2 w/ eng subs and ep 3!!! Good evening..=D

Guest beth_21719

thank you for the big welcome here i'm glad i post here i just keep dropping by here but this time i had to post specially after seeing all the pic. he he he:w00t: he he .............