Park Min Young 박민영 [ Amazon No.1 Hit Drama "Marry My Husband" 2024, Fanmeeting in Manila May 12th ]

OksanaSiytra

Guest _lovepmy

regarding SDA, if the system is telling you that you already voted using your other FB acct, go to FB and make sure you logout the previous acct before voting using other acct. Korea.com can auto-check the logged-in FB and thinks you're trying to vote using the same acct. Also refresh the voting page.

Guest JzzMeen

class="articletitle" style="font-variant: normal; line-height: 18px; font-style: normal; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; text-align: left; "'Time Slip Dr. Jin' Park Min Young Looks Like a Goddess While Praying

Actress Park Min Young from the MBC weekend drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin" was seen praying at a Catholic Church.

24444-mbc-time-slip-dr-jin-park-min-youn
MBC "Time Slip Dr. Jin" Park Min Young
Actress Park Min Young from the MBC weekend drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin" was seen praying in a Catholic Church while filming for the drama.

On July 19, behind the scenes photos from the drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin" were released through its official webpage. Among the photos, the ones that show actress Park Min Young stood out. The photos show Park Min Young praying at a Catholic Church while holding onto a rosary necklace. Park Min Young's pure and innocent beauty shines through while she smiles brightly at the camera.

In the beginning of "Time Slip Dr. Jin," Park Min Young's character Hong Young Rae appeared as a quiet and obedient woman who lived according to the gender roles of the Chosun Dynasty. However, as the drama progressed, Hong Young Rae's open mindedness began to show when she revealed her passion in practicing medicine and especially when she accepted Catholicism because of its emphasis on the equality of all human beings.

People in the online community who saw Park Min Young's photos responded with comments like, "She looks like an innocent child praying like that," "I wonder if she's praying about her relationship with Jin Hyuk" and "Park Min Young is pretty even when she's praying."

Photo Credit: Lee Kim Production

credit: kpopfever
DR JIN EP17 Preview

DR JIN's OST

88d633e2gw1dv38g0zo3yj.jpg

88d633e2gw1dv38ed8834j.jpg

credit WEIBO

Guest lifesoeasy

xbdpR_rPxeQ

You make me smile like the sun,fall out of bed
Sing like bird,dizzy in my head
Spin like a record,crazy on a Sunday night

You make me dance like fool,for get how to breathe
shine like gold,buzz like bee
Just thought of you can drive me wild
Oh,you make me smile
Oh,you make me smile

:-* :-* :-*

Guest lifesoeasy

#ixzz219sEPP9o

During the standby time in the midst of filming, Park Min Young sometimes drew sesame-sized picture and showed it to people around her, and sometimes she held tightly to the thermos cup with both hands to savor the coffee, showing a very naughty side, which also attracted public attention.

These are performance of Park Min Young during filming of Glory Jane (Man of Honor). In the course of seriously memorizing script, Park Ming Young sometimes felt bored and so she drew sesame-sized drawing, and shyly made public her drawing skill to people around her. Or she used thermos cup to fill with hot coffee, savoring the delicious coffee, proving her status of been “fanatic coffee lover.” Especially for using the thermos mug to replace the disposable cup on the set, Park Min Young was really leaving deep impression to others.

gloryjane-park-min-young-prepare.jpg

After seeing the photos, netizens commented, “The drawing of Park Min Young is really small,” “The drawing is as the person, so cute!” “Bringing own thermos mug new concept actress Park Min Young,” “In Park Min Young previous dramas she also can’t separate from coffee! Really is avid coffee lover.”

gloryjane-park-min-young-prepare
gloryjane-park-min-young-prepare1
gloryjane-park-min-young-prepare2
gloryjane-park-min-young-prepare3
gloryjane-park-min-young-prepare4

Source:Drama Haven...

Guest lifesoeasy

Daum.net...Park min young votes goes down.from 11.8 now ..11.7...How can be like this?I know i voted for her every day.

@mimi...hello.its been awhile with out seeing you.Schooling not yet finish?