Sugar Addiction

marcs.lover

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I just read Lovesick. I must say it's not really appealing to me. The whole thing about a daughter loving her father in that kind of way is just a turn off. =X I mean, okay so they are not related, but the relationship of a father and daughter should not be brought into this kind of situation no matter what. Geez, I can't even read it anymore. >_<

Maybe it's just me, but she could have thought of a better plot or something. I definitely prefer her partnership with Yang-ah for SA.

^ I tried reading an incest Japanese manga before too, so you can imagine how I reacted. It seriously puts me off.

I know Lovesick isn't incest. But I just couldn't stand the idea of father and daughter relationship being put into something like that. It totally ruins the whole parent and child relationship. Not to mention it digusts me. =X

Guest flwrgrl

In the manga Lovesick she never truly thought of him as her "father". In fact, the parental role completely and legally terminates in the story. Sorry for the spoiler, but I just want to emphasize that this story isn't true "incest' like in other mangas. I can't take incest stories either. . .

I'm seriously having Heedo withdrawals. I wonder what is going to happen in the next chapter of Sugar Addiction. I'm kinda wondering whats going on with her brother. Usually in Manhwas don't background characters eventually become part of the main storyline? If that's so I'm wondering what his role will become. God I hope he doesn't become Heedo's consolation prize. Ack! That would be bad. . .maybe for JHH?

To me: not all manhwa's have a shounen-ai sidestory *slaps wrist*

^ :lol: YSC has that shounen-ai sidestory. It's kinda cute with Jae-hee and the other guy... In-ho or something?

I think SJG's brother is selling himself to that lady we first encouter when SJG was told to go somewhere for a few hours. I mean, he has several things that SJG thought they could never have, and she kinda wondered where he got the money from to buy those stuff. I'll die too if YDH becomes the consolation prize. He's too good to be one!! >_<

& I know Lovesick isn't incest, but still... there is that connection between a father and daughter no matter how vague it is.

Guest flwrgrl

^God I love YSC :lol:

Hyun Ho and Jae-Hee are a funny couple.

I am starting to like both JHH and YHD, so I don't want to see either one of them lonely at the end. But then I'm not too fond of JHH's ex-girlfriend, so I would feel <_< if JHH got back together with her. I want SJG and YHD to be together, but if they don't I would hate if YHD ended up with JHH's ex (I don't know why I even thought of that ICK!) so yeah dilemma. ..

Guest flwrgrl

^Don't forget SJY's Granny and JHH's Grandfather :P

I definitely come up with weird ideas. I can't seem to help myself^ ^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yokemun

read ch 22!!!!

love it love it.....

Hweehwan is so hot!!!!!too bad there's no YHD!!!i want to see him!!!TT__TT...lol

Guest dumpyfledgling

YOON HEEDO....WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!

Come crash their date...please...

Even if she does end up with JHH, please...let there be a YHD and SJG moment.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mango_x

i've been searching for chapter 21 for ages and i can't find it >< i really don't understand how to use entropy's irc thing and the bitcomet takes ages..does anyone have the link? dying to read more.

• 1 month later...

Archived