Sugar Addiction

marcs.lover

Manhwa by Yang-ah and MariaI just started reading this manhwa today and it got me hooked! It's another Korean romance story, so expect love triangle, dating contracts, country-bumpkin girl and plenty of hot guys. Read this manhwa if you love Korean romance!

SUGAR ADDICTION
113.jpg
Manhwaga: Yang-ah and Maria
Serialized in: Wink
Length: Volume 2+
Status in Korea: ongoing
Summary: Jaegyu is forced to leave her home in the country for big-city Seoul because her grandmother has too many mouths to feed. Armed with nothing but her wits and 500 won, she sets off. But getting safely to her brother's house is easier than it sounds. She loses her money and has a run-in with a loud-mouth pretty boy, then comes face-to-face with a person from her past she would rather have never seen again. What other calamity awaits her in Seoul? Will this small-town girl ever fit in? (Credit to: Entropy Manga)

Volumes: 5 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1915
Published by: YenPress
30269l.jpg

12f18a0a84bc5869a3e221a184ad3fc7.jpg

25.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not one of my favorites but sugar addiction's alrite i guess. i hope she ends up with yoon heedo! it's so sweet that he still carries a torch for her all this while.

anybody has the raws for the subsequent chapters? plz pm me the links if u do.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest komaki

OMG!!!!!!! I love this story...at first i was like the drawing was okay...but when i actually looked at the drawing inside it was really good.... i love this series...!!!!! <3<3<3

Guest xojiang

it's pretty cute. sort of wish the realease dates were faster but there's many other mangas i could read during that time.

reminds me of You're So Cool and the like..

But someone's still translating it right? it hasn't been dropped. I just finished chappie 16 and i wanna see what happens!!!

Yes. Sugar Addiction is actually one of the active manhwas out there, some might say their slow with the releases, but the release dates are actually not that bad, you just have to watch the group and know where you should download.

Yes. Sugar Addiction is actually one of the active manhwas out there, some might say their slow with the releases, but the release dates are actually not that bad, you just have to watch the group and know where you should download.

Oh okay! Thanks for the info! As long as they are actually translating it! Yay!

Oh and I think this is a little of topic but do you recommend Vanilla Ice? Is it like Sugar Addiction or You're So Cool!

Oh okay! Thanks for the info! As long as they are actually translating it! Yay!

Oh and I think this is a little of topic but do you recommend Vanilla Ice? Is it like Sugar Addiction or You're So Cool!

Oh yes, Vanilla Ice is good too. marcs.lover posted a topic for that, have you seen it yet? I was thinking about it, should I make a thread where we all recommend good manhwas such as this manhwa and stuff? I know a lot of good manhwas, but I can't find a place to post it's whereabouts and all the stuff about it. Only, there's already a thread for that, it's just that the thread doesn't get good attention and it's kind of a little bit different.

Oh yes, Vanilla Ice is good too. marcs.lover posted a topic for that, have you seen it yet? I was thinking about it, should I make a thread where we all recommend good manhwas such as this manhwa and stuff? I know a lot of good manhwas, but I can't find a place to post it's whereabouts and all the stuff about it. Only, there's already a thread for that, it's just that the thread doesn't get good attention and it's kind of a little bit different.

Well, maybe you should try to make it anyways. They might not close it down, especially if it's different. If it would recommend to me a lot of great manhwas, I'd really appreciate it!

Guest yokemun

i started to read this manhwa...

omg!!!is so cool....

is up til v3 ch16 rite????

omg...i can't wait for ch17!!!!!!!!!!

ahh..i'm dying now!!!!

Chapter 17 finally released. Go here to download, or just click here to lessen the fuss. Mind you, I didn't upload it, the guys from MIDNIGHT SERENADE did. I haven't the time to dl it at IRC so I just downloaded it from there, I also have no time to upload it on my own and so I just provided you the links. If you can, do post a thank you on their shoutbox.

ANYWAY, the chapter was great.... and I... WANT MORE!!!

EDIT: I just went on Entropy's site and look what I read;

In honor of Deeds, we are releasing Pahanjip 6 and Sugar Addiction 17. I know you addicts have been lusting after SA 17 for the past week. Just WAIT until you see what happens in chapter 21. Now, I’ll leave you with that shameless tease and bid thee sayonara.

That gives me the chills... what might have happened that they could say something so tormenting!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!! I so totally need more!

^ Thanks heaps, amatsu! I tried going on Entropy website today, but I couldn't get through. But thanked God you posted here!

AHH! I wanna know what happens in chapter 21!!

Where'd ya go? Entropy.chipslips.de? That's not really the site, it's their DDL site. The real site is entropy-manga.com. The DDL one is currently down.

Guest yokemun

ch17!!!!!!!!omg!!!!ahh...is so so cool...

can't wait for the next chap!!!

omg...chapter 21!!!!i wonder what's gonna happen thereeee!!!!

hie marcs.lover!!!!oh...Akanishi Jin is BACK!!!!!for real!!!!!LOLLLL

Archived